Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ... (1348 Views)

Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: ... by TWOWAYMIRROR: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: ... by greatnaija01: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
wow... lawlessness in Nigeria is BOLD.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Harrymig1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Naija smh!

2 Likes

Re: ... by dominique(f): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
You should have known something was amiss when he was showing you photos of cameras from an online store instead of actual cameras in his possession. But why are Nigerians like this? Is it the food, water or the air? It's easier to count the grains of sand on the beach than find a credible online business person these days. I'll go check the handle

5 Likes

Re: ... by chieftroller003: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin

idiotic pigs of biafrans doing what they know how to do best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
chieftroller003:
grin

idiotic pigs of biafrans doing what they know how to do best
I tell u...Scammers everywhere
Re: ... by olayemi85(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
U can get police involves especially dsp kayari

1 Share

Re: ... by PurestBoy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
So as big as Abuja is you don't know anyone to confirm the goods? You be proper mumu, besides who buys good from Abuja to Onitsha?
Re: ... by Lanretoye(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
this online business thing self...so I ordered something that looks like a wristwatch online and what was delivered was more less a wall clock.

1 Like

Re: ... by RapidBTS: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: ... by RapidBTS: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: ... by RapidBTS: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: ... by RapidBTS: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Re: ... by RapidBTS: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2019
sherylbakky:
I tell u...Scammers everywhere

No one got scammed
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 05, 2019
RapidBTS:

No one got scammed

Telling a customer that his paltry sum wasn’t enough to buy a meal in a restaurant was very rude and unprofessional. Whoever said that to a customer need lessons in customer service.

Customer can be agitated, confused and suspicious especially when dealing with a stranger online. It’s your job to reassure and figure out what went wrong during the transaction and try and correct it.

Give him credit for believing in your business, trusting you with his hard earned cash by patronising you. It’s your job to build on that and make your company more reputable.

You don’t go on a swearing match with a customer. It’s a no no. Find out what went wrong and remedy it.

4 Likes

Re: ... by tabithababy(f): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2019
RapidBTS:

No one got scammed

Has the goods been delivered to him

2 Likes

Re: ... by IvarTheHorrible: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Both Seller & Buyer predictably told stories that favour them.

Both are economical with the truth.

We would have to involve a babalawo or Amadioha to sort this out angry.
Re: ... by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=PurestBoy post=77268099]So as big as Abuja is you don't know anyone to confirm the goods? You be proper mumu, besides who buys good from Abuja to Onitsha?[/

1 Like

Re: ... by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: ... by Thomthom(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
dominique:
You should have known something was amiss when he was showing you photos of cameras from an online store instead of actual cameras in his possession. But why are Nigerians like this? Is it the food, water or the air? It's easier to count the grains of sand on the beach than find a credible online business person these days. I'll go check the handle
My bro just leave them make them dey troway money dem dey always claim thank God the money small I don't preach tire no send money for waiting u never see with ur koro koro eyes them no dey yia las las them go say the money small..after fall mugu
Re: ... by RapidBTS: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
:............
Re: ... by RapidBTS: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: ... by RapidBTS: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 06, 2019
RapidBTS:

This Customer is deliberate in his action, He has maliciously built up numerous lies to tanish our Business reputation,

Oga you should’ve used tact and experience to deal with that. It was the wrong choice of words. You shouldn’t have allowed it to degenerate like that.

Deal with the complaint first before any other thing.
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 06, 2019
RapidBTS:

Please show a proof where you have threatened to sue or any voice or written conversation that ever ensued between any party from our end, You have only decided to ganner sympathies online as if you were scammed!

Stop calling for cheap attention

The Alibabas and Amazon started just like you. This should’ve been a simple and straightforward transaction but you muddled it up.
Admit your errors and learn from it. Businesses don’t grow overnight. It grows on trust, integrity and professionalism.

Learn to appreciate every person who come your way. Smart business men treat their customers with respect. You should earn their trust.
You’ve spent time and energy trying to fight an unnecessary war with your customer here. An apology would’ve made things better but I see greed, lack of professionalism and arrogance here. If that was your business, I bet you would’ve treated this customer differently but you seem not to care. The integrity of that business is questionable, the customer didn’t get his goods (on time) and when he did after much insults, he noticed that it was the wrong goods. Why was that? Then instead of making right the situation, you tried to wriggle yourself out of it by shifting responsibility to another person.

You need to work on that. Lots of people don’t trust online deals. Most Nigerians would be suspicious of doing this sort of business online and with strangers without any track record...but this is a huge opportunity to grow as a business...if you can ‘deliver’ and earn that TRUST, you are set onto something BIG. Imagine if this man had referred up to 5 of his friends to you or imagine 10 people from this platform patronising you within a space of 4 weeks!!..the customer you were fighting and arguing with would surely come back to you or refer others to you once he is satisfied with the experience but you MESSED up that opportunity to utilise the golden chance presented to you to build yourself and the business that you represent.

You need to reflect on this sir. It’s an advice and I do wish you well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Caught With 3 AK-47 Rifles, Burnt To Death In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Uncovering The Dark Truth: David Hundeyin's Expulsion, Fraudulent Activities.. / 3 Israeli, 1 Egyptian Soldier Killed In Gun Battle Along Border (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.