Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (43581 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife, Faith, Celebrate 39th Wedding Anniversary / Bishop Oyedepo Hugs Pastor Adeboye As His Wife, Faith Oyedepo Kneels / Bishop Oyedepo & Wife, Faith Celebrate 38th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by tsmat(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:
grin

A balanced diet of tithes can improve anyone's health.

Walahi.

you withheld too much and it has tended to poverty for you.
he never came to your fathers house to ask for tithe.... your believe is that men of God should wallow in poverty right.... breaking news he's not the reason your generation is poor.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by IvarTheHorrible: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2019
tsmat:

tsmat to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

he never came to your fathers house to ask for tithe.... your believe is that men of God should wallow in poverty right.... breaking news he's not the reason your generation is poor.

I have achieved far more than your entire generations past, present and future COMBINED can ever hope to achieve. Check already. Your dumb father couldn't even educate you to start your sentences with a capital letter.

You don't have to like it. It's just 100% fact. You think asslicking pastors like your father did all his life can make you rich ? cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by DBossNG(m): 9:08am On Apr 05, 2019
wittyt98:
my impression, they look good. when money talk bullshit walk. he's a good business man and his companies are doing well.

he had to be a hope seller to make money
e no easy to be pastor for Naija, africa, world wide despite the many competitions in this lucrative "hope selling" business.

bushiri or what's his name still dey learn work for where OG oyedepo dey grin

Without hope you will achieve nothing. Jesus in me.... the hope of glory. Accept him today!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2019
GreatResearcher:
One-eyed David does not know u exist.
goat keep ranting!!!! eleribu,
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

I have achieved far more than your entire generations past, present and future COMBINED can ever hope to achieve. Check already. Your dumb father couldn't even educate you to start your sentences with a capital letter.

You don't have to like it. It's just 100% fact. You think asslicking pastors like your father did all his life can make you rich ? cheesy grin
haha bros, what have you achieved actually?? than a whole generation?? haha bros no lie na, we all know say ur unfortunate eleribu head never achieve anything good for this ur miserable life ........ YOU BLEACHED FOOLS KEEP HATING PEOPLE THAT DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR USELESSLY USELESS LIFE, U GO GET HYPERTENSION FOR THEIR MATTER OOOOO.... HEHEHE, UGLY ROTTEN RETARDED FOOL, OYA QUOTE ME, I KNOW SAY U GO TYPE ....OPONU OSHI

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by wittyt98(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2019
DBossNG:

Without hope you will achieve nothing. Jesus in me.... the hope of glory. Accept him today!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2019
wittyt98:
lol, keep yawning !!!! until u yawn and fall into gutter
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by IvarTheHorrible: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:

GREATESTPIANIST to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

haha bros, what have you achieved actually?? than a whole generation?? haha bros no lie na, we all know say ur unfortunate eleribu head never achieve anything good for this ur miserable life ........ YOU BLEACHED FOOLS KEEP HATING PEOPLE THAT DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR USELESSLY USELESS LIFE, U GO GET HYPERTENSION FOR THEIR MATTER OOOOO.... HEHEHE, UGLY ROTTEN RETARDED FOOL, OYA QUOTE ME, I KNOW SAY U GO TYPE ....OPONU OSHI

The same applies to you and your entire generations.

I just stated a fact. You don't have to like it being an omo ale that you are grin

I know how painful it was reading that. That makes me happy. Especially how you described your parents
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

The same applies to you and your entire generations.

I just stated a fact. You don't have to like it being an omo ale that you are grin

I know how painful it was reading that. That makes me happy. Especially how you described your parents
Oh my dear wretched rat, we both know it's ur parent we are referring to ...... hahaha, the pained ant is ranting like a fool.... hahaha, u never see anything yet, we will shock u more......... senseless impoverished apparently frustrated fowl
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by IvarTheHorrible: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:

Oh my dear wretched rat, we both know it's ur parent we are referring to ...... hahaha, the pained ant is ranting like a fool.... hahaha, u never see anything yet, we will shock u more......... senseless impoverished apparently frustrated fowl

Pele. My condolences grin

Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

Pele. My condolences grin
lol, the eleribu is soooo pained but pretending........ugly fowl, hehehehe..........ewu
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by IvarTheHorrible: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:

lol, the eleribu is soooo pained but pretending........ugly fowl, hehehehe..........ewu

But you were the one who cried so much you logged in with an alternate moniker. After i crushed the first grin

I creamed the 2nd as well. Looking forward to the 3rd. Now thank me for the free hometraining class cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by tsmat(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

I see you really have achieved a lot in life as you said, its written all over you dumbAss
one comment and you start masturbating all the nonsense your educated father put in you..... you better find something to do in life and stop bragging what you're not on nairaland.... you can continue the remaining argument with your 3310 keypad...idiot
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by tsmat(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
tsmat:

this one pained IvahTheHorrible so you start ranting non sense all over the place and telling people you are richer than their entire generation..... you're not worth all the attention you're getting from me DumbAss
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by IvarTheHorrible: 10:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
tsmat:

Tsmat to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:
I see you really have achieved a lot in life as you said, its written all over you dumbAss
one comment and you start masturbating all the nonsense your educated father put in you..... you better find something to do in life and stop bragging what you're not on nairaland.... you can continue the remaining argument with your 3310 keypad...idiot

Painful to you....but the honest truth. Now thank me for the free hometraining class cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Justiceleague1: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Cool
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:58am On Apr 07, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

But you were the one who cried so much you logged in with an alternate moniker. After i crushed the first grin

I creamed the 2nd as well. Looking forward to the 3rd. Now thank me for the free hometraining class cheesy cheesy
Pele dear, my condolences.....,
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:59am On Apr 07, 2019
tsmat:

lol, leave the Bleached fool alone, he will soon come to his senses bro
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by gwama: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
This woman looked strong and healthy at the beginning of their marriage, today I think she is the shadow of herself, I hope her husband did not sell her for prosperity. cool cool cool
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by RALPHOW(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
NAWAO!......THE WIFE COME BE LIKE HOUSEGIRL BEFORE....

Are you cursed?
Just a question?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by RALPHOW(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2019
God of Winners will continue to bless us in Jesus Name.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2019
IvarTheHorrible:

my black goat, good morning
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2019
RALPHOW:
God of Winners will continue to bless us in Jesus Name.
yanfu yanfu.....the haters will hate so tey dey will have high BP.......
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2019
RALPHOW:
Are you cursed? Just a question?
lol, u should know he is highly cursed......
Re: Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2019
RALPHOW:
Are you cursed? Just a question?
lol, u should know he is highly cursed......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Animals Supposedly Praying / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.