Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? (6667 Views)

Gunmen Invade Celestial Church In Ogun, Abduct Two Worshippers / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa / Is It Ethical For A Police Or Army Personnel To Drive A Commercial Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hello fams,
Sometime around last year, myself, including other of my friends started this online dating scam (Yahoo Yahoo) and we've been making ends means out of it. We never added anything fetish to the hustle, never visited any pastor or religious leaders for prayers how ever, within the space of a year we could confidently say we made close to a million naire each which was enough to cater for our needs during the slated period.

However, the work has not been in our favour recently, since we are already used to living a good life (don't think we club or pop champagne in clubs). My friends of recent have started thinking of adding prayers from religious father and this is something I'm scared of and I believe is unscriptural. Matter of fact, right now I'm the only one who hasn't been to the celestial church they all went to bath for success or open doors. Since they all took their bath there, they've all started making sense Doug's and it is only getting better as the week goes by. We still do the same thing, I don't get paid but they do get paid, I could already sense that they are getting reward from the prayer(celestial bath) they did in that church.

Buttom line is that, I'm feeling left out and that if I don't join them I'll soon be irrelivant amongst them. What are the dangers of going to celestial church for these kind of spritual cleansing / prayers ? Is it scriptural? Is it worth it ? Is it advisable?
Feel free to add your questions.

Please advise me on the action I should take. note that your decision here would determine my next move. All suggestions are welcomed including ridicules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by 2shure: 5:53am On Apr 05, 2019
U will later die
Or remain poor
U are greedy
I know two dumb afonjas
Dem deynalways form big boy
Asked what they do. Dem say na music but got no videos on youtube
Started attending cele
Within 6months dem don rent flat of 1m a year
Buy camry sport begin flex.
I jus dey laff cause na my backyard dem begin come dey follow one dagbo cele propbet
Cele na modern traditional worship
Once u r in it. Its for live
Guy better run far or die quick

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2019
2shure:
U will later die
Or remain poor
U are greedy
I know two dumb afonjas
Dem deynalways form big boy
Asked what they do. Dem say na music but got no videos on youtube
Started attending cele
Within 6months dem don rent flat of 1m a year
Buy camry sport begin flex.
I jus dey laff cause na my backyard dem begin come dey follow one dagbo cele propbet
Cele na modern traditional worship
Once u r in it. Its for live
Guy better run far or die quick

Thanks for this
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by 2shure: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Guy better change format or waot for your time. As long as G is paying your bills never give up. The moment u start using jazz,e don be. U go begin dey condition yourself. Dnt eat this,dont eat that. Dont go here,dont go thr. If u meet guyman scammer herbalist or jazzman.
U go dey pay like white. Special soap,special perfume,stand ontop of bible, dah life go tire u. Better be content with what you have. You sef wan impress one or two gutter maybe with lexus gs. Most of this fanta girls who cant spend 100k on u a month or bail you. Go do jazz my guy at owners risk.
Patluter:

Thanks for this
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 8:07am On Apr 05, 2019
I need mods to help me bring this to front page
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Aladdin1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
what do you mean by scriptural? you are already a guilty sinner and same with ur other yahoo plus friends.if you want to pls God and if you really want to live long then quit yahoo completely and look for a decent job to start doing.defrauding people attracts curses and karma and its a debt tht must be paid.people you defraud go through pain,sorrow,tears and some may commit suicide.when they lay a curse on you what do you think would happen?.bible says curse causeless shall not come.meaning that a curse with cause shall cling to you.my advice to you is repent and quit yahoo or join the yahoo plus ritual and wait for your karma.you are scared of celestial ritual but u do defraud people thru yahoo.its the sin that makes you a sinner/guilty/cursed/ not the ritual you do.the ritual cele does are not what harms.its the sin of yahoo yahoo and offering blood/human sacrifice to demons to make your yahoo runs pay more.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Gulher: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
The person that will bathe you, what can he boast of that he has gotten by this means? There are repercussions for all these things.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gulher:
The person that will bathe you, what can he boast of that he has gotten by this means? There are repercussions for all these things.

hmm... I ask myself that too... Makes me wonder if I'm about to take the right steps. I have been stalling them for weeks because I am still trying to figure out if this is the right direction for me. I'm just 23 and I know I still have many days ahead with greater responsibility to come. How long would celestial bath sustain me? ... Right now i have many questions going through my head but a few friends (would I say wrong friends around me ) to counsel me.
I'm just trying to wrap the whole thing around my head. There is no tell how soon I would go broke because I'm left with barely 300k in my account. How long would that sustain me? No good jobs around and even if they were they won't employ undergraduate with no years of working experience.
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Aladdin1:
what do you mean by scriptural? you are already a guilty sinner and same with ur other yahoo plus friends.if you want to pls God and if you really want to live long then quit yahoo completely and look for a decent job to start doing.defrauding people attracts curses and karma and its a debt tht must be paid.people you defraud go through pain,sorrow,tears and some may commit suicide.when they lay a curse on you what do you think would happen?.bible says curse causeless shall not come.meaning that a curse with cause shall cling to you.my advice to you is repent and quit yahoo or join the yahoo plus ritual and wait for your karma.you are scared of celestial ritual but u do defraud people thru yahoo.its the sin that makes you a sinner/guilty/cursed/ not the ritual you do.the ritual cele does are not what harms.its the sin of yahoo yahoo and offering blood/human sacrifice to demons to make your yahoo runs pay more.

We all know that Yahoo is a sin but there are no jobs that are sin free here... You work in the government offices you lie and submit to your superior lies. You own a business, you inflate prices to make more money. Let's face the facts, Yahoo (without rituals is a sin but then it's serving as a means of survival temporary).

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Jeffreychangg: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Patluter:
Hello fams,
Sometime around last year, myself, including other of my friends started this online dating scam (Yahoo Yahoo) and we've been making ends means out of it. We never added anything fetish to the hustle, never visited any pastor or religious leaders for prayers how ever, within the space of a year we could confidently say we made close to a million naire each which was enough to cater for our needs during the slated period.

However, the work has not been in our favour recently, since we are already used to living a good life (don't think we club or pop champagne in clubs). My friends of recent have started thinking of adding prayers from religious father and this is something I'm scared of and I believe is unscriptural. Matter of fact, right now I'm the only one who hasn't been to the celestial church they all went to bath for success or open doors. Since they all took their bath there, they've all started making sense Doug's and it is only getting better as the week goes by. We still do the same thing, I don't get paid but they do get paid, I could already sense that they are getting reward from the prayer(celestial bath) they did in that church.

Buttom line is that, I'm feeling left out and that if I don't join them I'll soon be irrelivant amongst them. What are the dangers of going to celestial church for these kind of spritual cleansing / prayers ? Is it scriptural? Is it worth it ? Is it advisable?

Please advise me on the action I should take. note that your decision here would determine my next move. All suggestions are welcomed including ridicules
I be cele boy n i dey hustle sef, ah go gv u d gist. Lots of cele sheperd r already using traditional stuffs. They'll call it spiritual bath for you buh oga na oshole dem dey gv u bath oo, truthfully there are some cele work that is believed to bring blessings buh no sheperd, i repeat no shepherd will do it for you if they don't know your source of income. And anoda note to take ,if d soap is black soap , its not celestial oo, we dont use black stuffs like that, cele soap go b normal white bathing soap. If its not, d sheperd wey run m 4 u na babalawo oo....ive met lots of dem n na dem dey spoil cele, dem no go face their babalawo package jeje ,dem go use white garment do cover. Careful what u bath bruh. Cele no gt jazz o,na prayer dem go do 4 u. Otherwise, na lowkey babalawo u go meet o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jeffreychangg:

I be cele boy n i dey hustle sef, ah go gv u d gist. Lots of cele sheperd r already using traditional stuffs. They'll call it spiritual bath for you buh oga na oshole dem dey gv u bath oo, truthfully there are some cele work that is believed to bring blessings buh no sheperd, i repeat no shepherd will do it for you if they don't know your source of income. And anoda note to take ,if d soap is black soap , its not celestial oo, we dont use black stuffs like that, cele soap go b normal white bathing soap. If its not, d sheperd wey run m 4 u na babalawo oo....ive met lots of dem n na dem dey spoil cele, dem no go face their babalawo package jeje ,dem go use white garment do cover. Careful what u bath bruh. Cele no gt jazz o,na prayer dem go do 4 u. Otherwise, na lowkey babalawo u go meet o

My friends say Na white soap. Like all these unbranded white bar soap and Na him use en hand bath en self, then the man pray for am, there after en use the church holy water rinse his hand. Also it was not like a bath Sha, it was like he use the soap to wash his head beside gutter and that was all

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Gulher: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Patluter:

hmm... I ask myself that too... Makes me wonder if I'm about to take the right steps. I have been stalling them for weeks because I am still trying to figure out if this is the right direction for me. I'm just 23 and I know I still have many days ahead with greater responsibility to come. How long would celestial bath sustain me? ... Right now i have many questions going through my head but a few friends (would I say wrong friends around me ) to counsel me.
I'm just trying to wrap the whole thing around my head. There is no tell how soon I would go broke because I'm left with barely 300k in my account. How long would that sustain me? No good jobs around and even if they were they won't employ undergraduate with no years of working experience.

Trust me this is your village people ministering to you because you have a bright future ahead. Don't go and bathe anywhere.

Finish school well first before you conclude that there are no jobs, because as a matter of fact, people are getting jobs everyday. Don't ruin your chances of a better life.

300k can sustain a decent life if you put it in a side hustle in school.

And again you are rolling with the wrong friends. Life is not the way you are seeing it from their angle.

Lastly, stop doing things that you won't be proud of when you look back. I don't need to tell you that Yahoo Yahoo is not a honorable way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Herdsmen: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Patluter:

My friends say Na white soap. Like all these unbranded white bar soap and Na him use en hand bath en self, then the man pray for am, there after en use the church holy water rinse his hand. Also it was not like a bath Sha, it was like he use the soap to wash his head beside gutter and that was all

After bathing When dey money go finish eh.. you go understand the meaning of being broke.

As e be like this ..before maga go pay big money.. again...beggar go better pass you..

Stay away from those your friends.. you guys are not friends again..till you go do wetin Dem do..for who no go no know..

One day ..water go dry.. greed go rise.. sacrifice go enter.. blood calling.. you my friend... You my friend might be needed to keep the millionaires kicking..

Be wise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gulher:

Trust me this is your village people ministering to you because you have a bright future ahead. Don't go and bathe anywhere.

Finish school well first before you conclude that there are no jobs, because as a matter of fact, people are getting jobs everyday. Don't ruin your chances of a better life.

300k can sustain a decent life if you put it in a side hustle in school.

And again you are rolling with the wrong friends. Life is not the way you are seeing it from their angle.

Lastly, stop doing things that you won't be proud of when you look back. I don't need to tell you that Yahoo Yahoo is not a honorable way.

These days living on a 30days pay is not easy due to the fact that the income is low and the stress is high. Yes I know it's not an honourable job but that's what I can do for now pending when things gets better. It's not easy taking care of ones self at a tender age because I know arm robbery is not an option for me neither stealing ... But I'll rather take from the rich and support myself unless you've got a better idea for me.
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Herdsmen:

After bathing When dey money go finish eh.. you go understand the meaning of being broke.

As e be like this ..before maga go pay big money.. again...beggar go better pass you..

Stay away from those your friends.. you guys are not friends again..till you go do wetin Dem do..for who no go no know..

One day ..water go dry.. greed go rise.. sacrifice go enter.. blood calling.. you my friend... You my friend might be needed to keep the millionaires kicking..

Be wise

Just as I pictured it would likely be later on. However, I'm scared of the future, project coming soon, same with school fees, apartment rent, camp calling, same time misselaneous expenses... Right now I'm open to any bright ideas I can invest both my time and little money I have into
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Herdsmen: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Patluter:

Just as I pictured it would likely be later on. However, I'm scared of the future, project coming soon, same with school fees, apartment rent, camp calling, same time misselaneous expenses... Right now I'm open to any bright ideas I can invest both my time and little money I have into

Give your life to God .. he will direct n favor you.. one man opportunity is another man's failure..
Ask God for directions
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Patluter: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks for the reply... It's a no go area.
Guess I just have to continue with my life, believing that things would definitely change
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Jeffreychangg: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2019
Patluter:

Actually i don't knw what the man did 4 dem , but anything that attracts lots of money quicky go surely get repercussion. As d money go finish, u no go understand and the kind brokeness u go broke b4 u rise again , u go smell ur yansh .unless u keep upgrading the jazz....once again, I'll urge you not to attach this with ccc worldwide. The shepherd might be in white garment but what he's doing is totally off the constitution. And I'll urge u not to do it ,there must b something ur friends r not telling u, i wish plus was that easy .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Nelson080: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
I just attended a celestian church I was given a black soap to bath with at night bcus of some issues I told the prophet

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Herdsmen:

Be wise

Lol,u talk as if you've experienced such b4
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Financialman: 4:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Patluter:
Hello fams,

I be cele boy too,one thing when people dey get wrong for cele na understanding,see make I tell you cele na church of prophets.Inside cele as God dae bring work when you fit do better,na so devil take dae bring am too,unless you strong before you fit differentiate am ,then accept or reject am.My ex cheat on me,as I catch am na so anger enter my head na so bad work still come my mind(from the devil ooo).I run am and na only me know wetin she use her eye see to the point when she come dey call me dey ask wetin I do am.Na river pikin she be lol!!!.E get people when God tell say if them talk anything e go answer good or bad.See Elisha na for Bible when those children call am bald e command animal to comot from bush tear those children to pieces (na good thing??) But God still answer.God honour e word pass e name if you nur know. everything will pass away(Heaven and Earth) but his word will remain.The Bible even says that the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet.A Celestial/Pentecostal prophet fit pray for your street work and God go answer because of the covenant of (anything I hear you say I'll do).Many of my friends na prophets and them no dae gree do work for Yahoo boys,because after you Don dae enjoy the benefits,God go come dey deal with them.One C and S prophet tie client for person for Benin after a while like 4 of e children die once.
Celestial church of Christ is real,I don confirm am.But now because of the spiritual works when we dae do for church.Native doctors don take advantage infiltrate.
We don't use mirrors,coloured candle and other fetish items.Many times I have used one candle,prayed my desires on it, light in the mercyland altar (very simple work) to achieve a whole lot.and you also know humans na...how them Sabi abuse things, people without understanding go tell you say them go finish you with one candle lol(Na so easy)

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Ginaz(f): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Financialman:

I be cele boy too,one thing when people dey get wrong for cele na understanding,see make I tell you cele na church of prophets.Inside cele as God dae bring work when you fit do better,na so devil take dae bring am too,unless you strong before you fit differentiate am ,then accept or reject am.My ex cheat on me,as I catch am na so anger enter my head na so bad work still come my mind(from the devil ooo).I run am and na only me know wetin she use her eye see to the point when she come dey call me dey ask wetin I do am.Na river pikin she be lol!!!.E get people when God tell say if them talk anything e go answer good or bad.See Elisha na for Bible when those children call am bald e command animal to comot from bush tear those children to pieces (na good thing??) But God still answer.God honour e word pass e name if you nur know. everything will pass away(Heaven and Earth) but his word will remain.The Bible even says that the spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet.A Celestial/Pentecostal prophet fit pray for your street work and God go answer because of the covenant of (anything I hear you say I'll do).Many of my friends na prophets and them no dae gree do work for Yahoo boys,because after you Don dae enjoy the benefits,God go come dey deal with them.One C and S prophet tie client for person for Benin after a while like 4 of e children die once.
Celestial church of Christ is real,I don confirm am.But now because of the spiritual works when we dae do for church.Native doctors don take advantage infiltrate.
We don't use mirrors,coloured candle and other fetish items.Many times I have used one candle,prayed my desires on it, light in the mercyland altar (very simple work) to achieve a whole lot.and you also know humans na...how them Sabi abuse things, people without understanding go tell you say them go finish you with one candle lol(Na so easy)

What did you babe experience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by YourLandMyLand: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ginaz:

Answering on behalf of the guy.

The lady start to fall sick. She loses focus and direction, things get extremely hard for her.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Financialman: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ginaz:

Lol, couldn't start a new relationship, was having issues in academics

After I did it,a prophet in my parish Walked up to me and told me what I had done,how it was of the devil, encouraged me to bless her instead,I repented later Sha after few months, called her and blessed her!!! And let her off my mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Really shouldn’t be even commenting though

But bros you never be family man for this street Abi
So you still be single guy trying to find your feet (then patience should be your key word ) as far e don pay before means e go still pay just wait for your time and it’s coming hoooge

But for me I’m a cele member with two daughters and a wife ( Celestial nah regular church bro ) remember say this street hustle nah big sin alone
Any man of God way support yahoo nah fake shey you grab

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by DEROX: 8:37pm On Apr 07
Jeffreychangg:

bro pls i need to talk to you
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by DEROX: 8:50pm On Apr 07
Herdsmen:

Be wise
i need to speak to you
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by kingthreat(m): 7:04am On Apr 08
Patluter:

We all know that Yahoo is a sin but there are no jobs that are sin free here... You work in the government offices you lie and submit to your superior lies. You own a business, you inflate prices to make more money. Let's face the facts, Yahoo (without rituals is a sin but then it's serving as a means of survival temporary).

Stop justifying evil. The youngman should be encouraged to get a job or learn a skill. Fact is that if he continues with Yahoo, he must enter plus. No escape.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by Melagros(m): 8:25am On Apr 08
COMRADES, may God deliver us from the spirit of desperation for wealth
Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by emperor4love(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08
Op if u want to get answer to ur questions not here u will get it bro,one or two people in all endeavour the add one or two in wat de do but trust me,no body go lik tell u,yahoo don hard nd without adding u go bomb nothing secondly update dey without bathing but na 50/50, any gee guy u see way de ball, did one or two to boost it bro,stop playing,cele soap or white church soap no bad but if them use human part u are on a long thing,and to clear u,white garment na white magic dem de practice, for this life if u no take risk u go suffer and to make it worst if u com mingle or seek opinion with people who de fear,u will remain with ur situation without change,every tin we do is about the mind,no let anyone whine u,life na race,nd no matter how dem preach or tell u , one tin is for sure,none go help u or even show you wat de are doing to earn ,none go show u way talk more of pay bills

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by emperor4love(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08
If ur mind no carry am, simple use de remaining money learn skill or trade but giv it time u go hit am but if e no carry am ,no be here u go get the answer or opinion u are looking for

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll: Celestial Bath Is It Ethical And Scriptural? by xtianchris(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08
Bro Life is give and take .. Just know you must exchange something for something. But those soap things don't last on the long run .. how long you wanna keep on scamming.. How long you going to keep on bathing soap. You will get conditioned on what do to and what not what to do . Be wise

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Married Man (photos) / Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri That Killed One( Robbers Arrested Pics) / Three UNIPORT Students Burnt To Death For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.