Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo (29862 Views)

Kanu Reacts To Osaze's Allegation Against His Wife, Amara (video) / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by marvin906(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

Who is this pedophile undecided
Constantly posting the pics of children you masturbates to.

is only a pedophile that knows another pedophile

Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by Satan66(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
marvin906:

is only a pedophile that knows another pedophile
I didn't expect a less moronic response. From you lipsrsealed
Guessing the pedophiles arrested by the police makes the police officers pedophiles for knowing the criminals are pedophiles undecided
I only feel sorry for the children you're yet to rape
Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by marvin906(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

I didn't expect a less moronic response. From you lipsrsealed
Guessing the pedophiles arrested by the police makes the police officers pedophiles for knowing the criminals are pedophiles undecided
I only feel sorry for the children you're yet to rape

yawwwwwwwwnnn..
another useless earthworm

Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by rubygarciaa: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
If you want to sell your house in the return of cash amount within 5 days and as per your need of the cash. We buy houses in sacramento and provide the customer instant cash to resolve their financial issues.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by go4gr8ness(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
Until I see this woman's ass. She is an ugly afonja with this Hausa looking drunkard *spits
look at this sick rejected fowl calling a beautiful woman a drunkard!
Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by Champneys: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
As old as Kanu Nwankwo is, he is still rocking some useless thing on his head?

Smh.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Nigerian football legend, Nwankwo Kanu and his wife, Amara who is a fitness coach loved up in new photo.

See more; http://gistmore.com/loved-up-photo-of-nwankwo-kanu-and-his-wife-amara

oga go barb ya hair, ya don dey old. Even ya wife dey shame for ya hair style
Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kanu has the most beautiful wife among Nigerian players - current or past.
Re: Nwankwo Kanu And His Wife, Amara In Loved Up Photo by midnighter(f): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
im sure if he cuts his hair in a clean style, he will look and feel better

Its looking unkempt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat / Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.