Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Divine Mandate, Chris Uba Can't Change It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Divine Mandate, Chris Uba Can't Change It (440 Views)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Has Given Us A Lot, Even When He Wasn't In Govt / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Has No Misplaced Aristocratic / Afa Igbo Efuna 2019 Is A Divine Mandate. Vote Dpiu 4 Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Divine Mandate, Chris Uba Can't Change It by grassrootsig: 5:07am On Apr 05, 2019
God will continue fighting for Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah. He won his election free and fair. All attempts to snatch his victory have continued to fail.
AIF Media
Plot by Chief Chris Uba of PDP to arrest and prosecute the Returning of Officer for Anambra south senatorial zone, Prof Umenweke for unknown reasons has hit a brick wall.
Up till now, no one knows the crime committed by the Returning Officer for declaring results collated at the local govt level. The results he announced were the same results collated and announced at various local govt collation centres.
So what crime did he commit in totaling the results and declaring the winner?
The Chief Priest, Bonaventure Mokwe Obiridike aka na ani na Umuchu said he has enough evidence to return a slap with a heavy blow.
Read what he posted this morning;
"CHRIS UBA MUST UNDERSTAND THAT FOR EVERY CROOKED MAN, THERE IS ANOTHER CROOKED MAN.
=============================
I have tried to keep mute because of the historical affinity between Umuchu and Uga.
I am in possession of a series of taped conversations between him and the returning officers that worked in Anambra South senatorial constituency election .
I also have the recording of a barrage of calls he placed to professor Umenweke for him to declare the election inconclusive as he was about to announce the result of the very election.
If he continues to tarnish the image of my cousin, I have every intention of balancing the equation without scruples.
THE CHIEF PRIEST."

Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Divine Mandate, Chris Uba Can't Change It by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju's god father.
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Divine Mandate, Chris Uba Can't Change It by hisgrace090: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2019
Chris uba and His brother andy uba never mean well for their people and are really hatted by them as of now.
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Divine Mandate, Chris Uba Can't Change It by ak22(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2019
hisgrace090:
Chris uba and His brother ifeanyi uba never mean well for their people and are really hatted by them as of now.

Hello sir, you don't get it right , Ifeanyi uba and Chris uba are not relative
They are not even from the same local Government .
But Chris uba and Andy uba are brothers
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Has A Divine Mandate, Chris Uba Can't Change It by hisgrace090: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2019
ak22:

Hello sir, you don't get it right , Ifeanyi uba and Chris uba are not relative
They are not even from the same local Government .
But Chris uba and Andy uba are brothers

Oh I made a mistake, its Andy uba I mean.

(1) (Reply)

Cannabis: From Bad To Good / Ipad, 5th Generation... / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-off With South Africa - From Aljazeera.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.