Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos (61113 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by otabaotaba: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
But how are we sure it's the lady that did this Afonja

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by QuickStandard: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
This one weak me I swear.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by poseidon12: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians believe so much in charms. We always want to cut corners and have manna falling on our laps, PURE GREED!!!

Little wonder we get scammed daily by our beloved pastors and native doctors. Upon all the prayers for Nigeria, we are still heading backwards.

Y'all better wake up and face reality. Stop depending on miracles, hard work and good strategy works!

This is a wakeup call.

Well said. We are too superstitious and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by kerry57: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Women are the most desperate creature ever created. A man should do a thorough reflection before taking a step with respect to anything that concerns them. God save our souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by nephemmy(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2019
End time ladies..hmmm amadioha!!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Mitsurugi(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2019
DavSagacity:
Hmmmmmm.... I can imagine the slap she will receive thinking the medicine is still working when she'll say to her husband " have u washed my pants that i soaked in the bathroom and the plate in the kitchen. when u finish clean the house I want to see my friend for the next street".
O boy..!!! great will be her beating that day..

grin grin grin grin I wrote a script like this. A soon to be married man took olosho to bed and woke up to her the next morning. Problem is... the next day turned out to be five years later with a kid to boot.

7 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by chronique(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2019
Chei!!! I fear who nor fear women. Beneath those pretty faces, lies a lot of wickedness. Only a few of them have the fear of God. The unfortunate thing is that one cannot see the human heart. �� Thank God for this man's deliverance o.

4 Likes

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Kingjames(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2019
Smony:
fear some women, when u advice dem to calm down dy wouldnt hear, dy wil b slayin anyhow, whn dy ar uselez n inrelivan dy wl strt lukin fr pastors n babalawo fr handsome, rich n God fearin man. n thunda go finish una
amen
man of God pls lay hand on me

am feeling somehow
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Donchukz(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2019
sweetilicious:
Jesus Christ!
Why the exclamation nah, them don spoil ya luv jazz bah! No be me type am o!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Meehn, will I still marry after seeing this
hahahaha..y u dey fear??
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Mrpojj(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:

She lives no different from the politicians enjoying stolen wealth while knowing poor citizens die in ill-equipped hospitals.

Ur right
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2019
after women, FEAR WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by VulgarLee(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The so called Romeo nwabueze just put his own life on the line.
no mind the fool
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Maykanu: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2019
GOD finally intervened 4 d man and mother. Thank u JESUS

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Darnyelx: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Fake.
How did they know the lady was responsible.
It could have been the man.
Really
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Bestbeelieve: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2019
okokobioko!!!!
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by olagbola45(m): 9:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Fear woman o....only God know d years d dude has been in bondage of dat woman

Alot of pant have been washed alot of plate has been washed

Alot of concubine d woman would have brought home....

Fear woman o
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Goddys(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Jolenejole:
Sometimes I wonder why we Nigerians believe so much in charms. We always want to cut corners and have manna falling on our laps, PURE GREED!!!

Little wonder we get scammed daily by our beloved pastors and native doctors. Upon all the prayers for Nigeria, we are still heading backwards.

Y'all better wake up and face reality. Stop depending on miracles, hard work and good strategy works!

This is a wakeup call.

Babe calm down. What do you know about deep things of life? You think our world is just material? Wake up. I can tell you a simple spell to change your worldview
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by positivelord: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Michelle55:
She was just desperate to be accepted by the man and his mother that's why she did that I guess lipsrsealed

I dont have anything to tell you...just continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by koyyess: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Everywhere they go, they carry their fetish toys about. If they don't, they won't crawl out of their holes.

Backward bunch.
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Jowanson: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Xisnin:
Fake.
How did they know the lady was responsible.
It could have been the man.

You no dey read before you comment? There is a write up that suggest otherwise.....

1 Like

Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Francejaik(m): 9:51am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=dingbang post=77275249]Very good. I hope they backed up the exorcism with the name of Jesus.[/quote

Hmmm
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Gboy101: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2019
[quote author=Francejaik post=77280104][/quote] like you didn't bothered to read the text found on the charms
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by bionixs: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2019
philcz:
shocked
Fear women
please could someone help me with that pic of that Goat that is screaming,'AFONJA'
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by Blacksavage: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2019
Asiri ti tu.. Madness next level.. But fear woman..
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2019
Yoruba greedy, dirty, stupid backward bunch of urchins and jazz be like wining election and rigging ....

quote me and draw your last breath!!!

rubbbishhhhhhhh
Re: Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos by AmazingELixir: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
lipsrsealed

Afonja and juju na wao oo!...who knows how long he has the guy tied down with voodoo..

The guy is probably dead and she's now an Alahaja parading herself as a landlady. Wicked set of people their kinds are all over the wastelands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Man Who Returned From Italy Shot Dead At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.