Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! (961 Views)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by MobileChic: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2019
Right now, the song in my head is "Halleluyah" by Johnny Drille and Simi but this time I'm singing it like "Oh WhatsApp loves me, Halleluyah. Oh yes, it loves me, Halleluyah!"

The joy I feel after going through my settings to discover that I can now control over who adds me to any group on WhatsApp.

You open your WhatsApp and boom, you've been added to over 10 groups by an unknown number. How the admin found your number is what you do not understand. Then you check the members and strangely, you don't recognize anyone there.

*sigh

That there is my WhatsApp Life story.

Even though we're all waiting for the promised WhatsApp dark mode, i think this will do... for now.

https://mobilityarena.com/control-who-can-add-you-to-a-whatsapp-group/

~MobileChic

Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by Harrymig1(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by lawaljuliuss(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2019
explain please
Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by MobileChic: 6:53am On Apr 05, 2019
You can now decide who can add you to any group. How to go about it below. https://mobilityarena.com/control-who-can-add-you-to-a-whatsapp-group/

lawaljuliuss:
explain please
Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by MobileChic: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Oh! Brother! The joy I feel ehn. All those yen yen yen groups can find me NOT!! lol
Harrymig1:
grin cheesy
Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by Harrymig1(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2019
MobileChic:
Oh! Brother! The joy I feel ehn. All those yen yen yen groups can find me NOT!! lol
I can relate grin

1 Like

Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by Gulher: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2019
Bad market for dem LAVITA RICCA, double your money peeps

1 Like

Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by MobileChic: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2019
All those network groups too... mmm people.
Gulher:
Bad market for dem LAVITA RICCA, double your money peeps
Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2019
We also need that settings for Facebook proper, that Group thingy is annoying! undecided
Re: The Days Of Unwanted Groups On WhatsApp Is Over! Halleluyah ! by MobileChic: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
OhmyGOd!Seriously! The messenger app just made it more annoying! It's the same owner so i think that feature will be in soon and when it does, trust me to alert you! wink wink

questechie:
We also need that settings for Facebook proper, that Group thingy is annoying! undecided

(1) (Reply)

100% Reliable Shipping Company For You / itel Mobile Unveils New Smartphones, itel S15 And S15 Pro; First To Debut Google / Very Neat Iphone 6s Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.