Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

"I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" (971 Views)

'This One Na Step-Mommy Of Ikorodu' – Bobrisky's Lookalike Spotted / Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" by Vicdayz(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular singer Teni aka Teni Makanaki posted a video of a new song, she would be unveiling soon titled Sugar Mommy of Lagos, Eyan Yokoshuna which Simi heard and found the song to be sweet and good as she said she love Teni. Gistvic Reports.

Teni Replied Simi as she said she love her too..

Ladies showing love to each other, this is what we want in the music industry not hostility.

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/i-love-you-too-teni-and-simi-show-love.html

1 Share

Re: "I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" by Vicdayz(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" by delectablegyal(f): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2019
lies. how can you love your competitor? hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" by decatalyst(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2019
delectablegyal:

So, she must hate her?

I would like to know what constitute your business model.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" by OKorowanta: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2019
delectablegyal:

Stop to read books written by Nebuchadnezzar.

1 Like

Re: "I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" by Pestero: 9:13am On Apr 05, 2019
They're both so talented
Re: "I Love Her" - Simi Reacts To Teni's Upcoming Song “sugar Mommy Of Lagos" by G1STM0RE: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon Gifts Ifu Ennada Half A Million For The Weekend / Watch Cossy Ojiakor And Her Friend Twerk Up A Storm On Instagram / ‘chris Brown Was Superior Than Davido In The Song Blow My Mind’ – Oma Akatugba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.