Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Mario Mandzukic Signs A New Two-year Deal With Juventus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mario Mandzukic Signs A New Two-year Deal With Juventus (293 Views)

Mario Mandzukic Retires From Football / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Red Card On UCL Debut With Juventus (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mario Mandzukic Signs A New Two-year Deal With Juventus by iamocheme: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Juventus and Croatian forward, Mario Mandzukic has signed another agreement with Juventus Fc that will keep him with the Serie A supergiants until 2021.
The 32-year-old who has scored 43 goals in 159 appearances in all rivalries since joining the club from Atlético Madrid in 2015.

Subsequent to signing a contract renewal until 2021, Mario Mandzukic spoke to Juventus TV about his time at the club up until this point, and what’s to want the Croatian.

The Croatian was recently connected with a mid-year move, as his Juve experience appeared to be finished. In any case, having marked the recharging, he undoubtedly won’t leave this mid-year

“I’ve already had many games and beautiful moments during these four years. Our goals are known, trying to win as many trophies as possible, this is the club’s DNA and for that, I’m happy to be a part of Juventus,”
“I’m not only trying to score, but also to help my team in every situation. The most important thing is to win, then there are many ways to help the team and I’m pleased that people appreciate it. Fans? We have a great relationship and I hope it continues like this,”

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/mario-mandzukic-signs-new-two-year-deal-juventus/

(1) (Reply)

AFCON2019 DRAW: Super Eagles Handed Easy Group / Chelsea Told Dutchman Perfect For Premier League / SAD NEWS! Star Footballer Killed In Team Bus Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.