Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? (44995 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hahaha funny
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
hmmmmm, wizkid na real player.
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by mhisbliss(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
go4gr8ness:

lol wat d fvck! You knew what?
I knew there's a guy in the picture, this beef is way too personal.
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
meobizy:
My sister has a picture of her and Wizkid, why she too no follow enter the beef?
Because no one knows your sister, she's NOBODY grin
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by Adeyemimalik: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
I think it's high time you earn money from your data...it's good to play around sometimes but not all the time...

U can earn $5 per day, N40,000 per month,N400 per day and N4,100 per week,relocating to Canada guide,guide for singles before marriage etc.

Just click on this link https:///CFPxykQDc2h0mGAiRtC2PB

Meant for the seriously minded people
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
wisdomkid:

Bro, celebrities snap pictures with fans too. Are you this daft?
Nope just copying you
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Lol. Village idiot who views taking pictures with celebrities as a mega achievement.
At least your dad is in the same boat..
crazygod:

Y would he lie about that? What's the big deal in snapping pic with wizkid

Nothing o
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by go4gr8ness(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
mhisbliss:
I knew there's a guy in the picture, this beef is way too personal.
oh thats good, i thought you wanted to say wizkid was your boyfriend before you finally broke up!
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by go4gr8ness(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Adeyemimalik:
I think it's high time you earn money from your data...it's good to play around sometimes but not all the time...

U can earn $5 per day, N40,000 per month,N400 per day and N4,100 per week,relocating to Canada guide,guide for singles before marriage etc.

Just click on this link https:///CFPxykQDc2h0mGAiRtC2PB

Meant for the seriously minded people
Rubbish! I clicked on that link but its not working!
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by Adeyemimalik: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
GUIDE:RELOCATING TO CANADA
You can get Canadian permanent residence blue print without any help of an agent...all the procedures are in there....from the very first stage to the last....
Including the easiest way to pass the international english language test system (IELTS).

You can get it at an affordableable price.
WhatsApp number 08038417389...

For serious people
Re: Is Wizkid The Cause Of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Beef? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2019
[s]
Olanipekun1:
angry

shameless tiwa
that's why she was shamelessly forking around while in marriage
sometimes i wonder why some ladies enter into marriage when they know within themselves that they can't be satisfied with one dickk
useless shameless woman
no sane man will love to marry this bish
[/s]

claptrap and stupid trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe-gentry Shared Adorable Pics To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) / Top 5 Beautiful State First Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.