Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr (623 Views)

DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by evadox1: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2019
BUY FROM OFFER UP, LETGO AND OTHER PICKUP SITES AND SHIP TO NIGERIA
......................................................................................
My Location is Baltimore, Maryland Zip code 21234
***Exchange Rate for pickup: N370/$$***

Information needed for pickup
Your name:
Name on the site:
Link of the item:
Price Agreed on:
Sellers Phone number:
Address for pickup:
Screenshot of the item:

"Starbucks, MacDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King and police precinct" are the authorized locations for pickup.

Pickup and fuel Charges
1 - 10 miles : $25
11 - 15 miles: $30
16 - 20 miles: $35
21 - 25 miles: $40
26 - 30 miles: $45
31 - 35miles : $50
36 - 40 miles: $55

When you see a deal please do a search on google to know the miles, this will determine the amount you will be charged.

Guidelines for pickup
.....................................................................................
1. Negotiate politely with the seller.
2. Ask questions about the device e.g the unlock and icloud status, if it has scratches, dents or a cracked screen if anything has to be replaced.
3. Request for the IMEI and do a free or paid check to confirm details of the device, iCloud status, etc. The iCloud check is your responsibility to check before I leave to pick up.
4. The IMEI should be sent to me to match that of the phone I am picking up.
5. After negotiating the price with the seller, details should be sent to me.
6. After the seller and I agree on a meetup location, full payment should be made into any of the provided accounts below.
7. In case of a failed pickup caused by sellers not showing up, a different or a cloned device being advertised, the pickup fee is non-refundable but the price negotiated is.
8. There is no buyers protection, so no refunds will be available after a device is purchased.

Pickup Location in Nigeria
For now, goods will be received in Lagos and will be delivered at home addresses in Lagos or Abeokuta by a courier.
If you live outside Lagos your items will be way billed to you or sent through public transport.

Please don't ask me to negotiate on your behalf, your laptop or app doesn't work, etc.

For drop 0ffs --- address is McDonald's, 7309 McClean Blvd, Baltimore MD 21234

Shipping Charges
New Phones: $40/phone
Used Phones: $15/phone
Watches:$15
Tabs : $25
Perfumes : $10
Laptops : $20
Gaming Laptops : $60
ps4 consoles: $60

Also doing Amazon, eBay orders. NO GIFT-CARDS.
Any shopping sites are available for shipping --- Walmart, Target, Asos, Bestbuy, etc.
$15 fee for this service.

No Gift cards.

Send me the link, I will send you the total and you pay into account.

Terms and Conditions

I only do pickups. I don't negotiate on buyers' behalf, if any situation warrants that I do, I will charge for this as I deem fit. It's the buyer's responsibility to ask all questions from the seller and do all the necessary checks before I meet up with the seller. The pickup fee is only applicable to inspection and transport. The pickup fee is non-refundable if items are not picked up due to reasons not limited to wrong location address, item not as described, safety, late show, money not deposited in time, etc.

Items picked up are subject to recall, repossession until they are in the buyer's physical possession after which they become the buyers' property.

I reserve the right to decline services to anyone.
Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by daamazing(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Review your phone price list for shipping
evadox1:

Shipping Charges
New Phones: $70/phone
Used Phones: $50
Watches:$15/phone
Tabs : $25
Perfumes : $10
Laptops : $40
Gaming Laptops : $60
ps4 consoles: $60

1 Like

Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by evadox1: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2019
daamazing:
Review your phone price list for shipping

How do you mean? Actually, that's the price I got from the company I currently use. If you know any cheaper option. Please let me know

Thanks
Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by daamazing(m): 9:12am On Apr 05, 2019
evadox1:

How do you mean? Actually, that's the price I got from the company I currently use. If you know any cheaper option. Please let me know

Thanks
Just wondering why laptops are cheaper to ship than mobile devices.

1 Like

Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by evadox1: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2019
daamazing:
Just wondering why laptops are cheaper to ship than mobile devices.

That's the quote I got though. Will look for cheaper options and post an update soon.
Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by Ajeborhustler1: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2019
What a funny picker. Least pickup 45. Shipping 50 grin grin grin.

Then you have the right to repossess and also the right to change terms and conditions without prior notification

If you see one pickup thank God. Better off this thread go and think and come back. This is not a buisiness of exploitation but mutual benefit.

4 Likes

Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by Kreamie(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2019
70$ to ship a phone?

I’m sure you can get better shipping options.

Your terms and conditions are harsh bro. This way, you won’t get clients. Soft pedal a bit.
Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Your cheapest pickup fee is $40 plus over priced shipping. No matter how cheap a deal is no one is goona pay such. Abeg review your rates. You reserve the right to this and that oga u never serious.

1 Like

Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by evadox1: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ajeborhustler1:
What a funny picker. Least pickup 45. Shipping 50 grin grin grin.

Then you have the right to repossess and also the right to change terms and conditions without prior notification

If you see one pickup thank God. Better off this thread go and think and come back. This is not a buisiness of exploitation but mutual benefit.

It's okay to have your reservations and I am not begging for your business. If you think the risk is too much on your part, you can stick with other established threads on here.

And like I said, I am searching for cheaper shipping options and will post an update soon! Thank you.
Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by Ajeborhustler1: 1:04am On Apr 06, 2019
evadox1:

It's okay to have your reservations and I am not begging for your business. If you think the risk is too much on your part, you can stick with other established threads on here.

And like I said, I am searching for cheaper shipping options and will post an update soon! Thank you.
see how you're talking. Showing your rudeness already. Even before anyone will Deal with you.

DEAD ON ARRIVAL. NOBODY GO. SEND YOU
Re: Baltimore MD Pickups:ebay ,amazon,craigslist ,offer-up And Letgo! $4.70/lbs. Ngr by evadox1: 5:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Okay, update guys!!!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X 256g Factory Unlocked 205k Slightly Negotiable / Mint Iphone 6+ / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.