Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

“he Is Gay” – Celine Dion Has Shot Down Rumours Of Her Dating Pepe Munoz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Is Gay” – Celine Dion Has Shot Down Rumours Of Her Dating Pepe Munoz (1412 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Stefflon Don Addresses Her ‘dating’ Status With Burna Boy / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“he Is Gay” – Celine Dion Has Shot Down Rumours Of Her Dating Pepe Munoz by iamocheme: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2019
Canadian singer, Celine Dion has shot down bits of gossip that she’s having a relationship with BFF Pepe Munoz. This she did by uncovering that he’s gay.
The gossipy tidbits were fuelled by the 51-year-old artist for investing a great deal of energy with Pepe over the past couple years. He has been similar to an emotionally supportive network for her since the passing of her husband Rene Angelil.

The music superstar in an interview with Extra revealed that Pepe is her best friend and also that he is gay.

“At first, I felt for him quite a bit… Pepe is gay, and at first, I think some people did not know that” she told Extra.

“The thing is that he’s my best friend and we dance together and he did so much for me and even just holding my hand… it’s something that I haven’t had for a long time… A hug from a 6′ 3″ man, it was wonderful… and people really thought there was a romance going on,” she added. “He did so much for me, for my mental health, my spirituality, my strength… my inner strength.”

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/gay-celine-dion-shot-rumours-dating-pepe-munoz/

Re: “he Is Gay” – Celine Dion Has Shot Down Rumours Of Her Dating Pepe Munoz by Fizzymike1(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2019
Eyyaa even she herself wished he was not gay. There is nothing useful about gays though

1 Like

Re: “he Is Gay” – Celine Dion Has Shot Down Rumours Of Her Dating Pepe Munoz by Iamicekid(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2019
So as this guy fine reach dem don drill him yansh tire
Re: “he Is Gay” – Celine Dion Has Shot Down Rumours Of Her Dating Pepe Munoz by Raydos: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2019
See as Celine Dion neck be like ostrich !! SMH
Re: “he Is Gay” – Celine Dion Has Shot Down Rumours Of Her Dating Pepe Munoz by Kylekent59: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
Raydos:
See as Celine Dion neck be like ostrich !! SMH

The bone in her chest is even obvious.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Ex & My Current Boyfriend Have Washed My Pant When I'm On My Period, But Stil / Naira Marley, Wizkid And Burnaboy Chilling Back Stage At Starboyfest. VIDEO / Lilian Eseroo Beats Her Colleagues In Tik Tok Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.