Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3814 Views)

Mods Unu Emegbuzina Umuigbo ...inukwa (igbo Development Thread) / Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nzuko Umuigbo Warns South East PDP Over Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Iamgrey5(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2019
advocate666:

Finally, the op's relatives are arriving on this thread.

Please take your brother away and warn him to stop claiming Igbo. Do something about your skulls.
I don't know how to speak the igbo language not to talk of writing igbo perfectly, so how can he be my relative cheesy

Stop denying him his igbo heritage because he decided to have a different opinion.

Abi, don't your tribe boast that you are republican in nature? Well he just showed his own republican side now grin

By the way, I already made my opinion about the topic known earlier, but I guess you missed it because hatred is all you live by. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2019
Dreambeat:
Ya kam ji si na oburo Nairaland ka ana akpa udi nkataa

Hmm.
Re: . by pchukwudi: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2019
All I see here is an emotionally drained kid playing naively to the gallery.

Drug trafficking is vile and condemnable. But dragging the Igbo nation and Ohaneze into it here on Nairaland is extremely cheap, petty, and STUPID.

If you really want do something, start by getting the actual statistics.

What's the percentage of Igbo diaspora that are trafficking drugs (or do any other crime) as opposed to the number of their total population?

And while you're at it, try to also see the percentage of Igbo diaspora (compared to their entire population) who do amazing things or excel in their various legitimate trades and professions.

Then choose where to focus your attention.

In my opinion, if the universal punishment for drug trafficking could not dither someone from doing the crime, then your childish Igbo shaming rant on Nairanland is just that - childish rant.

[s]

iSlayer2:
We need to sit down amongst each other and discuss ways to curb this menace. It has always been there as an issue but I think this year it has hit an alarming crescendo. This is one of the reasons I hate Ohanaeze Ndigbo with a fiery passion! You will never see them tackle important issues like this affecting the people. they are so disgustingly partisan and are all self seeking. Tueh!

Personally. I don't believe crime is the alternative no matter how dire the situation of the country is. There are Igbo sons and daughters outside the shores of this country doing well in their respective countries of residence, why don't they help this boys get settled properly, I think it's most unfortunate to go to a place with a working system in place to carry out criminal activities, it is so shameful and reckless.

Why not tap into the working system in those countries abroad to get yourself set up properly. Those of us who are abroad legally and have the wherewithal should be able to assist the ones coming in. Now this brings me to ask: who are the people sponsoring this boys to come abroad and do crime? Who are these people? Fully understanding how things work amongst our people I can guess there are some people sponsoring this thing.
They ought to stop destroying the future of our people by luring our youths into crime. If only things can be put in place, actual measures taken, perhaps we can get some respite on this issue, but who will do something about this kwanu? Who? It's a pity.

Daalu nu.

Onye bia eba idufe nzuko anyi n'enwe eba, m piaya delete. Ekwuchagom.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2019
pchukwudi:
All I see here is an emotionally drained kid playing naively to the gallery.

Drug trafficking is vile and condemnable. But dragging the Igbo nation and Ohaneze into it here on Nairaland is extremely cheap, petty, and STUPID.

If you really want do something, start by getting the actual statistics.

What's the percentage of Igbo diaspora that are trafficking drugs (or do any other crime) as opposed to the number of their total population?

And while you're at it, try to also see the percentage of Igbo diaspora (compared to their entire population) who do amazing things or excel in their various legitimate trades and professions.

Then choose where to focus your attention.

In my opinion, if the universal punishment for drug trafficking could not dither someone from doing the crime, then your childish Igbo shaming rant on Nairanland is just that - childish rant.

So in conclusion, as an elder, looking at the robbery incidence last time in UAE as well some elements exploiting our youths to push drugs, nothing should be done about all these? Calling attention to the issue is a rant? Agadi n'agwo ofe! Tueh!

Je n'odu n'azu oche. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: . by nwanyionitsha: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

You See! When I call you a child it's not without reason..

So there's skull mining in the west and bokoharam is bombing them over there in the North, what is our business if they choose not to open threads on it? Anyi na fa, o ofu? Are you mad? Kam jugodigi, asim ara ana pu gi?

I'm also asking you the question in bold Xander85, OilPussy
You are a fool.
Nobody is discussing anything with you.
Go and discuss with your drug baron family members. Bye.
No more response from me. I don't attend to fools.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by pazienza(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Pazienza is asking if I'm Igbo, odi k'ife g'eme. Following this small children to play here. Even play has it's limit.

Bolded: Exactly what you'd think when you spend the whole day trolling in the politics section. You'll feel there's no impact. Unu ana n'ukwanu ife?! It's okay.

Nairaland is a negative forum, nothing good about Igboland development can be discussed here. Many of us are here to ensure Igbo hating peeps don't push their Igbo hate skewed narratives without being checkmated.
We are not here for any productive or advancement reason as this forum is incapable of such, as have been proven often and on. Those desirous of nurturing and propagating Igbo advancement ideas had since found out that this is the wrong forum for such, and had since left the forum for better platforms,talk about Onlytruth and co. The remnant of us here are those more than willing to swim in the mud with our detractors, to ensure they don't continue unhindered in their image assassination of the Igbo nation.

Nwanne mmadu, Ekenekwam gi. Enwela ru m iwe Maka otu m si nwe n'enyo akara Igbo gi. I ma na ndi mechanic juru n'nairaland, ekweghizi anyi malu ndi bu ndi ara.

Ya gazie.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are a fool. Nobody is discussing anything with you. Go and discuss with your drug baron family members. Bye. No more response from me. I don't attend to fools.

Ibu umuazi, as has been demonstrated. Shut up and get out.
This is not for kids anyways.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
pazienza:

Nairaland is a negative forum, nothing good about Igboland development can be discussed here. Many of us are here to ensure Igbo hating peeps don't push their Igbo hate skewed narratives without being checkmated.
We are not here for any productive or advancement reason as this forum is incapable of such, as have been proven often and on. Those desirous of nurturing and propagating Igbo advancement ideas had since found out that this is the wrong forum for such, and had since left the forum for better platforms,talk about Onlytruth and co. The remnant of us here are those more than willing to swim in the mud with our detractors, to ensure they don't continue unhindered in their image assassination of the Igbo nation.

Nwanne mmadu, Ekenekwam gi. Enwela ru m iwe Maka otu m si nwe n'enyo akara Igbo gi. I ma na ndi mechanic juru n'nairaland, ekweghizi anyi malu ndi bu ndi ara.

Ya gazie.

I've been about the other sections on Nairaland for over a year now and I've seen the platform can still be used to our gains, as many of our people are doing outside this politics section. I feel such can be replicated here but umu nwanne anyi will not let me, especially the obviously younger ones.

O ga dicha mma.

1 Like

Re: . by johnmartus(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol the guy exposed the level of crimes and atrocities going on your region you' were angry and tag him as a yoruba.
nwanyionitsha:
Get lost!
Go talk to your village people.
If you are igbo, write Ohaneze.
Why would you bring such topic here?
Boko haram is bombing every day their isnt a topic here.
People are ritualizing themselves and minning skull elsewhere no topic.
Wisdom demands you reason. Is it on this forum this matter should be discussed?
Welu ile gi gua eze onu.
Bye!!
Re: . by pazienza(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

I've been about the other sections on Nairaland for over a year now and I've seen the platform can still be used to our gains, as many of our people are doing outside this politics section. I feel such can be replicated here but umu nwanne anyi will not let me, especially the obviously younger ones.

O ga dicha mma.

Nwanne. Nothing good can come out of NL, I repeat, nothing good.
There are many progressive Igbo forums out there where you can share your beautiful ideas on.

Facebook wall of Kelechi Deca, proudly Anioma proudly Igbo facebook page, Ndi Anambra forum, Chinny Onyeabo facebook wall(Though she is currently taking care of her sick mother), there are countless others i wouldn't want to mention here, but atleast you get the point I'm trying to paint.

There is a campaign by sections of Nigeria to assassinate Igbo image, NL is an international forum, many people will never visit Nigeria,but will get all information they need about Nigeria on this forum, therefore, this is not a good forum to discuss the challenges we face as a nation (Igbo), since we can't control who listens, who contributes and who to bar from contributing to such discussion here. We don't even know who is who as here is an anonymous forum with too many impostors from ugwu and ofe claiming Igbo.
In the modern world, image and perception is very important, the only discussion we would be having on this forum is promotion of Igbo positives, celebrating our illustrious daughters and sons, and projecting good image of our people. While taking time to paint those who want to paint us Bad, as evil themselves, returning love to those who show us love, and bile to those who exhibit hate towards us. That's our role on this forum.

Your intentions are noble. But here is a bad platform for such discussions. Remember that the greatest harm are usually caused out of good intentions.

Udo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
E sepum aka. Unu mewezikwa.

1 Like

Re: . by Anago50000: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
DawatNama:
grin grin grin grin grin
. Buddhamonk you no dey tire for afonja matter

Guy I think say you don retire for this game ooo
Re: . by Anago50000: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
pazienza:

Nwanne. Nothing good can come out of NL, I repeat, nothing good.
There are many progressive Igbo forums out there where you can share your beautiful ideas on.

Facebook wall of Kelechi Deca, proudly Anioma proudly Igbo facebook page, Ndi Anambra forum, Chinny Onyeabo facebook wall(Though she is currently taking care of her sick mother), there are countless others i wouldn't want to mention here, but atleast you get the point I'm trying to paint.

There is a campaign by sections of Nigeria to assassinate Igbo image, NL is an international forum, many people will never visit Nigeria,but will get all information they need about Nigeria on this forum, therefore, this is not a good forum to discuss the challenges we face as a nation (Igbo), since we can't control who listens, who contributes and who to bar from contributing to such discussion here. We don't even know who is who as here is an anonymous forum with too many impostors from ugwu and ofe claiming Igbo.
In the modern world, image and perception is very important, the only discussion we would be having on this forum is promotion of Igbo positives, celebrating our illustrious daughters and sons, and projecting good image of our people. While taking time to paint those who want to paint us Bad, as evil themselves, returning love to those who show us love, and bile to those who exhibit hate towards us. That's our role on this forum.

Your intentions are noble. But here is a bad platform for such discussions. Remember that the greatest harm are usually caused out of good intentions.

Udo.
. I have always love ur inputs here pazienza and will continue to do

God bless you nwanne mmadu

Chino11 and globemoney are the enemies within and they need to be tamed!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by advocate666: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
pazienza:

Udo.

His intentions are not noble at all.

If he is what he claims he is, (old wise man), he would know that one does not wash ones dirty linen in the public.
Re: . by cjrane: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
[s]
iSlayer2:
We need to sit down amongst each other and discuss ways to curb this menace. It has always been there as an issue but I think this year it has hit an alarming crescendo. This is one of the reasons I hate Ohanaeze Ndigbo with a fiery passion! You will never see them tackle important issues like this affecting the people. they are so disgustingly partisan and are all self seeking. Tueh!

Personally. I don't believe crime is the alternative no matter how dire the situation of the country is. There are Igbo sons and daughters outside the shores of this country doing well in their respective countries of residence, why don't they help this boys get settled properly, I think it's most unfortunate to go to a place with a working system in place to carry out criminal activities, it is so shameful and reckless.

Why not tap into the working system in those countries abroad to get yourself set up properly. Those of us who are abroad legally and have the wherewithal should be able to assist the ones coming in. Now this brings me to ask: who are the people sponsoring this boys to come abroad and do crime? Who are these people? Fully understanding how things work amongst our people I can guess there are some people sponsoring this thing. Look at the UAE armed robbery incidence too. Something is terribly wrong.
They ought to stop destroying the future of our people by luring our youths into crime. If only things can be put in place, actual measures taken, perhaps we can get some respite on this issue, but who will do something about this kwanu? Who? It's a pity.

Daalu nu.

Lalasticlala
Onye bia eba idufe nzuko anyi n'enwe eba, m piaya delete. Ekwuchagom.
[/s]

Yes, we need to tell these ones on the list

Awọn ejò buru ju ni awọn onise iroyin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
cjrane:
[s][/s]

Yes, we need to tell these ones on the list

Awọn ejò buru ju ni awọn onise iroyin

Cjrane!

The days of yore.

Tuhalia nonsense ide.
Re: . by Ikechu12: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:
Please, we're here to discuss a pertinent issue bedevilling our people and our future. There are so many of us here who are resident outside Nigeria. I would have liked for them to throw in their thoughts/suggestions too.

cc Ikechu12, Deridegull

I know we have younger people and high school kids here but there are also matured people who realize this is important. Many of us who lock up ourselves in this politics section day and night trolling don't realize that a focused effort here on Nairaland can impact positively outside here.

cc Igbodefender, Afam4eva, TonyChristopher, Gidgiddy

Calling my name while insulting younger Igbos. Just look at it. I'm not even 30 yet dude so how are you going to ask me a question then go right ahead and insult younger Igbos. The Bleep? Clearly you have no respect. The fact I don't know if you're igbo or not is the reason why I have not descended on you too. I don't insult Igbos so I'm giving you a benefit of doubt. Stop calling my name.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ikechu12:

Calling my name while insulting younger Igbos. Just look at it. I'm not even 30 yet dude so how are you going to ask me a question then go right ahead and insult younger Igbos. The Bleep? Clearly you have no respect. The fact I don't know if you're igbo or not is the reason why I have not descended on you too. I don't insult Igbos so I'm giving you a benefit of doubt. Stop calling my name.

Onenaira arrange yourself well. It's appalling how you guys comment like kids. So after alllllll this years you can't tell who is really Igbo or not. That's poor, you can do better.

Assist if you will, if not you can pass too. Fasigom mechie onu. Kam nozia nwanyo now.
Re: . by ideynl1: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
This OP could be Yyeske the Yoruba boy who is based in Onitsha and speaks Igbo fluently.
Re: . by Ikechu12: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Onenaira arrange yourself well. It's appalling how you guys comment like kids. So after alllllll this years you can't tell who is really Igbo or not. That's poor, you can do better.

Assist if you will, if not you can pass too. Fasigom mechie onu Kam nozia nwanyo now.

Get the Bleep off my mention

2 Likes

Re: . by Ikechu12: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
ideynl1:
This OP could be Yyeske the Yoruba boy who is based in Onitsha and speaks Igbo fluently.

I will not be surprisede. He's always quick to start writing Igbo when questioned just like the op. My homies mom speak fluent Igbo, I guess by their logic, she's an igbo woman. Ndi Aras everywhere

3 Likes

Re: . by meccuno: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Thank you. The guy is damn stupid.
Every man should advice their family and village people.
This topic is useless.
No more comments.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
ideynl1:

Hahaha! You guys are something else.

God forbid!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ikechu12:

Get the Bleep off my mention

Your exposure is a waste. Sorry ass dissapointment.

Now you get lost. Anu!
Re: . by Ikology(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
I still wonder why people are mad at islayer. I like the way Pazienza responded to him. For all intent and purpose he might have good intention. Trying to mob him to recoil is never the best way. Many people have benefited on Nairaland. The only area we all are failing is our strong allegiance to our ethnicity. Dialogue and providing superior reasons is the best. It is only intellectually challenged person that will resort to tagging people with different opinions Afonja or Yoruba.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Daalu. I can not even talk again. Posterity will remember these fools we have here for grownups. You guys think trolling on the internet is the start and end of life. You fail to realize there's an actual LIFE out there and there are actual issues to be tackled.

Continue sleeping. Tueh!
Re: . by Ikechu12: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Your exposure is a waste. Sorry ass dissapointment.

Now you get lost. Anu!

Just like you are to your children. Now get off my mention. Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: . by omoharry(f): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Herdsmen:
Another fullish op..
Maybe igbo ..maybe not...

If igbo..he dey lack better sense..

Igbos should ignore this thread... Not wise..

Too many junkies on nairaland...

Please how do we stop/ reduce skull mining in the Western States..
As elites and political soohisticators we should educate our people on the dangers of rituals and diabolical activities of money making and quest for power.

If not...the odua republic will be depopulated in a matters if years..as the hunt of heads pants n quest for power...is on all time increase..
Even our kids ain't safe..
You are as stupid as you sound...what the hell is wrong with you?.How old are you in the first place?..You sound like a 13 year old with no manners .If you have nothing good to say in this forum, then shut your crap..this is a serious forum and not one of your nonsense tribal thread where you spill out trash.Nonsense
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
[s]
Ikechu12:

Just like you are to your children. Now get off my mention. Onye ara
[/s]

I'm done with your childishness boy.
Re: . by wingmanII: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
iSlayer2:

Pazienza is asking if I'm Igbo, odi k'ife g'eme. Following this small children to play here. Even play has it's limit.

Bolded: Exactly what you'd think when you spend the whole day trolling in the politics section. You'll feel there's no impact. Unu ana n'ukwanu ife?! It's okay.

Iwu ezigbote otula.
Onye nzuzu
Re: . by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
wingmanII:

Iwu ezigbote otula. Onye nzuzu

I maro ife. Je n'odu ana.
Re: . by omoharry(f): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Xander85:
For what? Are Igbos more criminally minded than other ethnic groups? These are economic crimes and are symptoms and a consequence of the dire economic situation facing us as a people! Fix the economy and it will reduce the high rate of criminality to the barest minimum!

What should be discussed is our political and economic emancipation in/from Nigeria and all other things will follow!

Any Igbo stupid enough to carry drugs, should face the consequences!
I disagree with you in some of your statements...If we blame this act on the bad economy the we would been seeing so many poor indians,philipinos etc..involve in Drug trafficking too in a larger numbers..

This is a society problem which put pressure on our youth to make money at all cost or die trying.It is all about making it like Emeka, John or Chinedu, Tunde, Desmond in their community where they live.The competition for wealth and social status in our society without even ascertaining the sources of that wealth is the reason why we have found ourselves in this mess.Showing off to feel good and belong to a social status is the order of the day

The economy is also a contributing factor but the decadence in our values system and love for quick wealth through any means is a major factor. Some people see life as a competition and they will engage in whatever means to meet up in order to be somebody in their society. Their immediate family and friends who are sympathetic to their business will not see it has a big deal but part of the hustle of life..eg..An Igbo man was executed in Malaysia some years back for drug trafficking and his family put up a banners stating at his Funeral stating"A HERO GOES HOME" REALLy??

Our society would rather listen and acknowledge a Mr Okoro that is a millionaire, who has contributed to the community development.Even going as far as honoring him with a chieftaincy title (even if his source of wealth is unknown) than acknowledge a hard working man doing legit business who is also interested and love his community. So it is a society ill and it need to be addressed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vice President Seen Carrying Power Bank,are We Safe? / Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term / Nnamdi Kanu Blasted By His Followers For Lying To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.