Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu Speaks On Him Being Down With Stroke [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu Speaks On Him Being Down With Stroke [photo] (731 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Upcoming Nigerian Artiste Dies After Suffering A Stroke [Photo] / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu Speaks On Him Being Down With Stroke [photo] by ebaze: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2019
Nigerian veteran actor and comedian John Okafor, popularly known as Mr. Ibu was reported to be down with stroke.

According to a close family source, the 57 year-old Enugu born actor Ibu was hit by a mysterious stroke shortly after he returned from his recent trip to Owerri.

“The President of Actors Guild of Nigeria, AGN, Mr. Emeka Rollas also had earlier told reporters that the popular comic actor was hit by a mysterious stroke shortly after he returned from his recent trip to Owerri.”

The actor on Thursday finally confirmed that he’s perfectly well in his chat with Vanguard, emphasizing that he is not suffering from any ailment or sickness.

The comedian said, “Na so I hear oooo. I am hale and hearty. I am speaking from my house, in Lekki.”

“I have been receiving calls from across the world since today. I don’t know who is spreading this false news about me. I don’t know what they saying.

“Na their papa get stroke.”

Source: http://forevernaija.com/nollywood-actor-mr-ibu-speaks-on-him-being-down-with-stroke-photo/

Re: Nollywood Actor Mr Ibu Speaks On Him Being Down With Stroke [photo] by Nickijoy(f): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2019
Na their papa get stroke grin

(1) (Reply)

Tee Billz Shades Tiwa Savage And Victoria Kimani In New Insta Message - Read / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Pastor Who Kisses Female Members During Deliverance / Watch Celebrities That Attend Ini Edo’s Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.