Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa (851 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Fans Drag Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde For Celebrating Peter Okoye & Leaving Out Paul / Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by unclesuruoffi: 10:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Victoria Kimani who reached out to Unclesuru.com, has called out Paul Okoye a.k.a Paul O the CEO of Upfront and Personal Global Management and organizer of 'One Africa Music Fest' over her fight with Tiwa Savage. According to the singer, the popular show promoter was the one who told her that Tiwa Savage was trying to rip other female singers off shows.

Paul Okoye had taken to Instagram to praise Tiwa Savage, as he further disclosed that he has witnessed her hardwork and growth for over 9 years in the Nigerian music industry. Sharing a video of Oprah Winfrey giving a motivational speech, he wrote;

ThisIsforYouTiwa. IHavebeenAroundYouToseeYourHardWorkOver9years�AfricanWomanVIP. 

However reacting to this, Victoria Kimani who called out Paul Okoye alleged that he told her that a 'girl was trying to get other girls off shows'.  The comment eventually got deleted after Victoria Kimani called out the famous show promoter, over an alleged hypocrisy.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/05/exclusive-victoria-kimani-calls-out-paul-okoye-says-he-told-her-about-tiwa-savage/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by Nbote(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Abeg who b Victoria Kimani?
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by Tonmiwatimmy: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
Shameless Olosho
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
mtcheew! i thought it was Paul Psquare lipsrsealed

make i commot here jare

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by G1STM0RE: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2019
tongue
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by Pestero: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2019
Thought it was Paul from P square
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by itspzpics(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy hmmm nawa oo
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by stillseth: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2019
Na their problem be that...Na.money wey I wan take do biz I dey find now and na him dey bother me sef..
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2019
good
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by teresafaith: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2019
This slut is getting boring
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by meobizy(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2019
I don't even know what I read.
Re: Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2019

(1)

Rev. Obofour Thanks God For Prosperity, Shows Off His Mansion And Cars / Tonto Dikeh Goes On Engagement With Daniel Amokachi (video) / Davido And Chioma Love Up As They Enjoy Vacation In Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.