Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Spurs' Danny Rose Says He Cannot Wait To Retire From Football Because Of Racism - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spurs' Danny Rose Says He Cannot Wait To Retire From Football Because Of Racism (434 Views)

Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football / Cameroon Accuse FIFA Of Racism Over VAR - Players Cry At Half-time / Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spurs' Danny Rose Says He Cannot Wait To Retire From Football Because Of Racism by queenonyebiri1(f): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Danny Rose says he cannot wait to see the back of football because of the racism which blights the modern game.

The Tottenham defender, who was among the England players targeted with racist abuse in Montenegro last week, hit out at the ruling bodies for failing to tackle the problem.

He branded the current situation a 'farce' and does not expect it to change when football's authorities continually fail to punish the offenders.

Rose said:

"I've had enough. At the minute, I programme myself to think, "I've got five or six more years left in football and I just can't wait to see the back of it". Seeing how things are done in the game at the minute, I just want to get out of it.

That's how I feel. I've five or six more years left and I just want to enjoy football as much as I can. There's so much politics and whatever in football and I just can't wait to see the back of it, to be honest."

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2019/04/spurs-danny-rose-says-he-cannot-wait-to.html?m=1

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: Spurs' Danny Rose Says He Cannot Wait To Retire From Football Because Of Racism by afonjabreed(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2019
Come back home to Africa, come back to where you belong

(1) (Reply)

Diego Costa Banned For Insultive Rant During Clash Against Barca! / Pictures Of The Police Officers Who Killed 20-year-old Girl In Ajegunle / Injured Liverpool's Naby Keita Celebrates 4-3 Barca Comeback In Crutches (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.