Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her (2721 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by unclesuruoffi: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2019
As the stand off between Tiwa Savage and Victoria Kimani continues, an insider who reached out to unclesuru.com revealed that the Mavin act allegedly once questioned Paul Okoye on why he will put the Kenyan singer and Emma Nyra on same show with her. According to the insider, most female artistes are afraid to speak up because of getting the wave of backlash Victoria Kimani got from calling out Tiwa Savage.

The insider who revealed that Tiwa Savage allegedly once questioned why Victoria Kimani and Emma Nyra will be on same show with her, added that if Kimani was a senseless hater, she will be hating on Yemi Alade who is the most touring and loved female artist in Africa.  The insider said; 

It’s common knowledge that Tiwa savage has been blocking other female artists from shows in order to be the only woman on the bill .... Female artists are too afraid to speak out .... perhaps because of the backlash despite all of this ...... all of the women are still thriving !! Victoria kimani personally didn’t want to say anything either because it’s water under the bridge and forgiveness is key .... the challenge went abit too far but the underlying facts are still the same .... it’s a horrible motive and a rotten agenda to try and paint a false image that there are no other Talented and deserving female artists in AFRICA 

Paulo once had Victoria Kimani, Emma Nyra and Tiwa in one of his successful shows. Tiwa questioned Paulo why he'll put kimani and Emma Nyra on the Same show with her (Tiwa) . Now Paul is pretending as though Victoria Kimani is hating because of an alleged success .... Yemi is the most touring and loved female artist in AFRICA ....if she was going to be a senseless hater ....wouldn’t kimani hate on her ?? It's just pure facts bro tiwa doesn't want other female acts taking her space.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/05/exclusive-tiwa-savage-once-questioned-why-victoria-kimani-and-emma-nyra-will-be-on-same-show-with-her/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by mekuso89(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by IbukunSangotola(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2019
Dear Tiwa,
The sky is enough for every bird to fly.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by chinambusay: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2019
Owww really?
Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by itspzpics(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by Rickjordan(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
The way some women/girls seek for respect ehn...
Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by HallaDaTruth: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
I have a friend who works with artists and is into video production, he tells me severally that tiwa savage is jealous and greedy and she hates other female artists. She would go to lengths to block other girls from shining.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by NobleAngell(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
I have a friend who works with artists and is into video production, he tells me severally that tiwa savage is jealous and greedy and she hates other female artists. She would go to lengths to block other girls from shining.
Say no more, we know her type. That explains the feud between her and Yemi Alade.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by Raydos: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wait!!! Is this Victoria kimani a Nigerian artists??

She should face her country Kenya or wherever she's from

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by masseratti: 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
tell your imaginative friend to tell other female artists to drop Hits, he who pays the piper dictates the turn, the show promoters pays the artists she can never dictates who the features on their shows, it's non of her business so far she is getting paid for her time, doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by prodigyhenry: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
masseratti:
tell your imaginative friend to tell other female artists to drop Hits, he who pays the piper dictates the turn, the show promoters pays the artists she can never dictates who the features on their shows, it's non of her business so far she is getting paid for her time, doesn't make sense.
And how will they drop hit when they don't get shows that would give them money to promote their songs. To make hits In the music industry your song is 20%, luck 20% and promotion 60%.
See what happened to waje

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by masseratti: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:

And how will they drop hit when they don't get shows that would give them money to promote their songs. To make hits In the music industry your song is 20%, luck 20% and promotion 60%.
See what happened to waje
oga you don't put the cart before the horse, if your music is crap no matter the promotions or airwaves you get they won't call you for shows #facts. Shows is all about what people wants, no show promoter will call you except the people want you, no matter the promotions.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by prodigyhenry: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
masseratti:
oga you don't put the cart before the horse, if your music is crap no matter the promotions or airwaves you get they won't call you for shows #facts. Shows is all about what people wants, no show promoter will call you except the people want you, no matter the promotions.
Is their music crap?, or should we start mentioning all the crappy naija musicians that are headlining shows in naija today. Infact 80% of naija mainstream musicians produce crap. The only make popular crap thats all. The truth is that people dont actually know what they want, most humans follow what others are doing. Do you know how many times you heard a song initially and hated it but you later fell in love with it because it was all over the radio?, That's the power of promoting music, it conditions the mind. Promotion is actually the most important thing in music today. Forget voice, forget song, forget swag. If you promote your song properly you'd blow

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by omoiyalayi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
I suspected Teebliz is the one behind all this

He just wan get back at tiwa by bringing her down @ all cost

Am I making sense?
Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Is their music crap?, or should we start mentioning all the crappy naija musicians that are headlining shows in naija today. Infact 80% of naija mainstream musicians produce crap. The only make popular crap thats all. The truth is that people dont actually know what they want, most humans follow what others are doing. Do you know how many times you heard a song initially and hated it but you later fell in love with it because it was all over the radio?, That's the power of promoting music, it conditions the mind. Promotion is actually the most important thing in music today. Forget voice, forget song, forget swag. If you promote your song properly you'd blow

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by masseratti: 9:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Is their music crap?, or should we start mentioning all the crappy naija musicians that are headlining shows in naija today. Infact 80% of naija mainstream musicians produce crap. The only make popular crap thats all
beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, same goes for music.... You don't have to like what your friends or brother likes, what excite you in someone's music might not go for others some people don't mind the lyrics they just go for the rhythms, if the populace are singing gbé body ẹ... That's a hit to them although it has crappy lyrics. Tiwa have had her days of churning out music with good lyrics now she needs to get paid and she is giving the crowd what they want, Jayz once said this The music business hate me 'cause the industry ain't make me
Hustlers and boosters embrace me and the music I be making
I dumb down for my audience and double my dollars
They criticize me for it yet they all yell "Holla"
If skills sold truth be told
I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I want to rhyme like Common Sense (But I did five Mil)
I ain't been rhyming like Common since
When your sense got that much in common
And you been hustling since, your inception, Bleep perception
Go with what makes sense
Since I know what I'm up against
We as rappers must decide what's most important
And I can't help the poor if I'm one of them
So I got rich and gave back to me that's the win, win
The next time you see the homie and his rims spin
Just know my mind is working just like them (The rims that is). That's if you can decipher by the way.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Questioned Why Kimani And Emma Nyra Will Be In Same Show With Her by masseratti: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
prodigyhenry:

the lady kimani had one of the best promotions under her label, same goes for seyi who I love so much, and Yemi aládé, the game is like election in Nigeria is very difficult for you to rig in a state you not even popular, if your song is not dope no manner of airplays, video will turn it into a hit, you want to do mainstream music, come to mainstream people level, that's dumbdown, if u want to do good music, go after your audience like Asa is doing and let's have peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sister To Naira Marley Gucci Boy Discovered - Check Pictures / Osita Iheme Spotted Inside Keke (photo) / Actress Kudi Alagbo Buys Herself Expensive Akura Fdx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.