Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Reach Out To Over 5million People Daily FOR FREE. Come IN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reach Out To Over 5million People Daily FOR FREE. Come IN (340 Views)

Wealth Secrets Exposed For Free! Come On In Now When It's Available! / Advertise Your Business To Thousands Of People Daily For Free / Make 40% Of Your Capital In 33days. FREE! COME IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reach Out To Over 5million People Daily FOR FREE. Come IN by go4gr8ness(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2019
I have a good plan. Here is the plan.
Following the adage; "No man is an island."
So, here is the plan.
I Will create a teamwork a facebook public group where everyone in this thread can be posting their adverts including me without paying
money. However, you will pay with your efforts.
HOW?Every member of the group will add close to 500 friends daily. So that if 1000 Members add 500 members a day, we will have 500,000 People a day to view our adverts and businesses therefore we getting known gradually. Now in our facebook group, our target should be billion members not just millions. If we have billions of facebook users who view our business daily, do you need money to pay for advertisement again? Never
Re: Reach Out To Over 5million People Daily FOR FREE. Come IN by go4gr8ness(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2019
Check my signature below for the group link and join asap
Re: Reach Out To Over 5million People Daily FOR FREE. Come IN by go4gr8ness(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2019
Are a blogger and a site owner looking for how to drive traffic to your website? Then this is for you. You don't need money for you to be able to advertise your blog or web all you need is your facebook account.
Join our team that is our facebook group. You can be adding 500 members everyday to the group. Now take note that you are not the only one that would be adding people to the group others are also adding including me If 1000 people add 500000 Members daily and those 500000 Also add 500000 Members daily then if you do the calculation, imagine the huge traffic that would be rushing to your site
Re: Reach Out To Over 5million People Daily FOR FREE. Come IN by go4gr8ness(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
@lalasticlala
Re: Reach Out To Over 5million People Daily FOR FREE. Come IN by go4gr8ness(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
JOIN NOW

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Banks To Pay N103bn Taxes To FIRS / How Anthony Joshua’s TV Commercial Inspired Nigerians / A Fool's Guide To Innoson Vs Customs And Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.