Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) (31919 Views)

Man Who Stole Food Items In Anambra Caught (Photo) / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Enoch07: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

Where did the idea of pants stealing originated from please?

Africans can be very innovative in a fetish way.

I tire oooo I've never ever hear a white man using pant for money ritual purposes
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by West2019(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
My guy done tired for suffering
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Olodo24:
You didn't mention his name.... But at least, we know the state... NCAN right now.....
see his cone head na
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Chipink(f): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
How come a yoruba lady pant is that clean...Amazing

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by ishawlar: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Oloriburuku you dey here dey steal pants. No go work hard. Na person somebody want settle for divoice of 35billion dollars. If u like steal 1000 pants your generation no fit rich. Idiot
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by sparko1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
EmekaBlue:
How come a yoruba lady pant is that clean...Amazing

This is ridiculous, not every yoruba is dity, by the way fun fact, the yoruba always think the ibos are dity, I remember one day, my landlady was talking to a child and she said, can't say in Yoruba, but she was like 'you don't put the hand you use to clean your nose to put on the tap' and she now added, 'when you are not an ibo child' I was like everyone has the definition of dirtiness.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Ttipsy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ogun pple no de tire 4 ritual
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by JubrilBuhari: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lazy cone head criminals.
Afonja jobless touts no go kee person today. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Just burn him up and keep it moving. No time to waste on occultic beasts like these.
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by desmond2pk: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Afonja amaka

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by indigenous234(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
I know say na them..... Skull miners

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by osuofia2(m): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
Afonaja even when them comot d name we no say na them

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Joshuawobo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lol...He wanted to plus up
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by arabbunkum: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
freemanbubble:
Humans are stupid
But Africans are cursed
And Nigerians are worse

How can some one in his her right full sense believe female pants can make you wealthy
Don't argue about what you don't know. The fact that you don't understand it doesn't mean that it doesn't work.
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by JaceBlaze: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nawa oo shocked What the ear don heard can neva be unheard,una dey talk sey skull mining's profitability no pass panty stealing for today market? I taya fo dis Naija mata undecided
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by DaddyBen009: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Donald3d:
grin grin grin

QUICK FACT: Nobody has gotten to the world richest list by stealing pants

If you make good use of the same energy you use in stealing pants to do a legitimate business, you would blow if you are persistent.

The irony of Yahoo boys is that they are smarter than they think they are. Think about it really, you spend months convincing a white woman to believe your story, and you finally cash out, it takes less energy to convince one thousand people with some good digital marketing strategies to sell a legitimate product or service.

What am I saying, you are going through the same procedures legitimate business men use to make money, only that you are causing other people pain.

You can do better

Do you have an idea or existing business, you can contact me to build you a website, mobile app, or help you with strategies to help market your product or service online to boost your sales and customer base.
Bros my number is +2349024007045 I go like discuss with you.
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Myde4naija(m): 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
ishawlar:
Oloriburuku you dey here dey steal pants. No go work hard. Na person somebody want settle for divoice of 35billion dollars. If u like steal 1000 pants your generation no fit rich. Idiot
the guy is even a well known DJ around ewekoro and if axis, he is popularly called DJ zeggy, I can't believe my eyes right now.
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Pque(m): 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
EVERY ACCUSED PERSON IS PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL THE CONTRARY IS PROVEN. SHOW ME THE VIDEO OF THEFT, THEN I WILL AGREE WITH HIS JUNGLE JUSTICE. IF NOT LET THE POLICE DO THEIR INVESTIGATION, THEN CHARGE HIM ACCORDINGLY.
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by koyyess: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin grin grin
I am not surprised.
Its part of their dirty culture.
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by KingSango(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Justice

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Greatfullheart: 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
When Will Pant Stealing Stop?

Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by sagieramos(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Donald3d:
grin grin grin

QUICK FACT: Nobody has gotten to the world richest list by stealing pants

If you make good use of the same energy you use in stealing pants to do a legitimate business, you would blow if you are persistent.

The irony of Yahoo boys is that they are smarter than they think they are. Think about it really, you spend months convincing a white woman to believe your story, and you finally cash out, it takes less energy to convince one thousand people with some good digital marketing strategies to sell a legitimate product or service.

What am I saying, you are going through the same procedures legitimate business men use to make money, only that you are causing other people pain.

You can do better

Do you have an idea or existing business, you can contact me to build you a website, mobile app, or help you with strategies to help market your product or service online to boost your sales and customer base.

Donald Na you be this? Anyway happy marriage live... Me self get product to market. Halla my number, I no get yours again
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Rayklean: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ogun state again
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by Urchman27(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Useless cone head afonja
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by IvarTheHorrible: 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
sparko1:

This is ridiculous, not every yoruba is dity, by the way fun fact, the yoruba always think the ibos are dity, I remember one day, my landlady was talking to a child and she said, can't say in Yoruba, but she was like 'you don't put the hand you use to clean your nose to put on the tap' and she now added, 'when you are not an ibo child' I was like everyone has the definition of dirtiness.

Check one article on the incredible dirtiness of UNN hostels.

Igbos just use it to console themselves. Check out Aba, one of the dirtiest places worldwide.
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by ROSE1990(f): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
please how can I place advert here it's important for singers and comedians here is an opportunity ....
Re: Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) by GRACEGLORY: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
freemanbubble:
Humans are stupid
But Africans are cursed
And Nigerians are worse

How can some one in his her right full sense believe female pants can make you wealthy

I bet you're not a Nigerian, and so, you ain't worse. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Uk-bound ₦‎.5 Billion Worth Meth, Arrests Baron / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect / Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.