Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying (46484 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) / India Man Chews Off Snake's Head In Revenge After Snake Bite – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Jman06(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Cantonese:

How many people know what activated charcoal/carbon does? If people do not know it then they cannot have it.
Those who are enlightened enough should know.
That's why it is good to always talk to the healthcare professionals.
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Denikayan: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2019
If you get beaten by a snake in Africa, you 90% dead. Just drop your last messages to loved ones in the few minutes you have left.

Sa two villagers go dead in a space of two month is Congo.
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Horus(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdoEWdsxu1M

Scarcity Of Anti-Snake Venom In Nigeria

There is currently an acute shortage of Anti-snake Venom in Nigeria, and except the government does
something soon, Snakes will kill alot of Nigerians
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Cantonese: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Jman06:
Those who are enlightened enough should know.
That's why it is good to always talk to the healthcare professionals.

Even those who know it may not know that it can.be applied in cases of snake bite, except they are properly informed. How many people know where to find it of those who are informed?
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Jman06(m): 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Cantonese:

Even those who know it may not know that it can.be applied in cases of snake bite, except they are properly informed. How many people know where to find it of those who are informed?
It can be found in many pharmacies nationwide.

Activated charcoal acts as an adsorbent at the site of the bite or insect sting. It adsorbs the venom onto itself and prevent spread.

It can also be used in cases of accidental ingestion of poisons such as in cases where children swallow poisonous substances like kerosene and the likes. In such cases, a slurry of it is made and given to the person immediately. What it does is to adsorb the poison and slow down the process of absorption into systemic circulation while medical attention is being sought.
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by sapeleboi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
wish i sabi were you stay eye for turn you
chiedu7:
if this story is true hold that Pastor,he has used her for ritual angry

Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Cantonese: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Jman06:
It can be found in many pharmacies nationwide.

Activated charcoal acts as an adsorbent at the site of the bite or insect sting. It adsorbs the venom onto itself and prevent spread.

It can also be used in cases of accidental ingestion of poisons such as in cases where children swallow poisonous substances like kerosene and the likes. In such cases, a slurry of it is made and given to the person immediately. What it does is to adsorb the poison and slow down the process of absorption into systemic circulation while medical attention is being sought.

How is activated carbon able to achieve this role as an absorbent? Aside from this what else can activated carbon be used for?
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Jman06(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Cantonese:

How is activated carbon able to achieve this role as an absorbent? Aside from this what else can activated carbon be used for?
Bros, I would have answered your questions but I sense you are just trying to put me to test, so I'll desist from answering you.

Besides, you have a smart phone and can access information on google.

Any other reader who genuinely seek information on the subject matter can approach the nearest pharmacy and ask a pharmacist.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Cantonese: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Jman06:
Bros, I would have answered your questions but I sense you are just trying to put me to test, so I'll desist from answering you.

Besides, you have a smart phone and can access information on google.

Any other reader who genuinely seek information on the subject matter can approach the nearest pharmacy and ask a pharmacist.

Thank you!

I thought we could share knowledge together that would be very beneficial to others who do not have imformation and who truly our knowledge would be very beneficial to. Thanks for your very good mannerisms. Do have a lovely weekend.
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by Jman06(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Cantonese:

I thought we could share knowledge together that would be very beneficial to others who do not have imformation and who truly our knowledge would be very beneficial to. Thanks for your very good mannerisms. Do have a lovely weekend.
Sorry if you found my post offensive, but I just didn't feel comfortable going on and on answering more questions here. I honestly didn't mean to be rude. Let's just let it slide, ok?

Have a great weekend too
Re: Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying by jbblues24(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2019
I want to learn this kind of concept! Teach me. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! My Joystick Is On Fire / How Osun Recorded 14 Coronavirus Cases / Good News From Bill Gates About The Reduction Of Polio In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.