Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC (25204 Views)

2023: Why The North Would Have No Problem Supporting Peter Obi / Yorubas are making mess of zoning, let the north continue until South gets sense / NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by Od1n: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is Nigeria cursed or what? Is it taxpayers money dat these idiots are using to explore for water in the Sahara desert?
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by bejeria101(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
So you cant sell the Crude Water you discovered? Olodo next levels dullard government.
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by clems88(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Keep digging till you find hell fire grin . devil dey sleep ..una wan wake am. angry
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by Enemyofpeace: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Modafokas wasting our money on the God forsaken land
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mahsums:
Our oyel is being pumped underground to the north
We will not take it grin
Please quote me on FTC. I want to speak the truth about the northern oil exploration.

Everyone is missing the big picture. BUHARI IS NOT LOOKING FOR OIL! I repeat, BUHARI IS NOT SEARCHING FOR OIL!!

This tactic is a simple scam that is plainly meant to syphon millions and millions of dollars to projects that will yield no result. Its all a white elephant project. BUHARI and Osinbajo are sharing this money with kabals. There is never going to be oil in the north. NEVER! If there was oil, US would've tactically divided Nigeria and create completion between North and South for cheaper prices of oil.

God put oil in the south for a reason. He put minerals in the north for a reason. He made the east have red sand so that they don't have to farm like the north but use their brain to work. To the west, He gave them Lagos so that trade and commerce will only be possible via that route.

No Oil in the North.
They are wasting our money and looting it via this scam exploration. Name one person you know who works in northern oil exploration? One person! Just one!

Let's be wise brothers and sisters!!!

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by olas24u(f): 1:10am On Apr 06, 2019
jpphilips:

Only an IQ of a tse-tse fly will continue repeating what she can not prove. 50% my arse!!
And your IQ ?paid agent, it will come an end one-day.the slavery has been too much .one-day it will end.
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by olas24u(f): 1:28am On Apr 06, 2019
tiredoflife:

How does the south south enjoy more
How many states does the south south have
How many does the north have
What's the total allocation to the south south to the total north
Stop the half truths angry
He his paid to write rubbish
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by Starz825(m): 1:31am On Apr 06, 2019
Am so sure...oga president specially ordered them to make sure they find oil by force by fire...so they can start investing to build...
Good for their people..may be they will stop killing
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by degamemaster(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:

Lol..it's very very possible

YES, it is called directional drilling.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by okc4nairaland: 2:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Las las na one liter of crude oil den go get for North

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by nams77: 6:03am On Apr 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
I agree with what you said in the first paragraph, while you got it all wrong in the second.

The south south enjoys far more share of it oil proceeds, but corruption is taking a significant portion of it.
You are wrong here. The north gets the better chunk. How many southerners own oil wells or are directly involved. My brother, so many things go on underneath that I'm not at liberty to speak. Just leave that matter.

Btw are there no corrupt politicians up north? Why is that region so impoverished with all the billionaires and oil well owners and dealers there.

The difference is just that the average Northerner is not afraid to die or afraid of his political leaders and hold them accountable. Their leaders know this and try to avoid backlash by trying to perform and do standard projects. It is not borne out of love for their populace

CC: stephleena

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by thunderbabs: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Yeye pple.. Aye tin lo electric cars . Una no ensure steady elctricity.. Na oil una dey find
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by stephleena(f): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2019
nams77:

You are wrong here. The north gets the better chunk. How many southerners own oil wells or are directly involved. My brother, so many things go on underneath that I'm not at liberty to speak. Just leave that matter.

Btw are there no corrupt politicians up north? Why is that region so impoverished with all the billionaires and oil well owners and dealers there.

The difference is just that the average Northerner is not afraid to die or afraid of his political leaders and hold them accountable. Their leaders know this and try to avoid backlash by trying to perform and do standard projects. It is not borne out of love for their populace

CC: stephleena
So true.. I didn't bother to give my reply to the dude..he's part of the problems of the south, always trying to justify their northern masters.. nothing to expect from him nor his people.
Good morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by northvietnam(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2019
fk001:

You are the sick person here, do you even know the processes that have to be undergone before crude oil extraction?

You are just another frustrated pauper that doesn't know anything on how to locate crude oil site.

Leave the experts to do their job, you are not in anyway better than them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A region that is ravaged by Desert encroachment is looking for oil....

Pity ur self na this boy and stop making people think you are Daft and silly and the same time, you can do better...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by OmoManU: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Honestly why at this point in time a country like Nigeria would still be searching for a product that would soon go into extinction in a matter of year. This shows we're not thinking forward at all

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by naija247: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2019
Why not invest in solid minerals which is abundant in the north instead of this wild goose chase?
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by khiaa(f): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bejeria101, How are you?
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by bejeria101(m): 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
khiaa:
Bejeria101, How are you?

Hi khiaa im doing great,would begin treatment tomorrow. Thanks for checking up on me.
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by khiaa(f): 2:43am On Apr 24, 2019
bejeria101:

Hi khiaa im doing great,would begin treatment tomorrow. Thanks for checking up on me.

Ok, stay safe. Here is your hugs and kisses for the day.>>>>>>>>XOXOXOXO smiley
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by Born2Breed(f): 4:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Northern Nigeria has been pulling the south backward since 1960.
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by mbos: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2019
frowland:

Oil is not deposited by 'God' per say. It can occur almost anywhere bio organic matter was buried under pressure and heat. What you call oil are just dead plants and animals. You can see oil even in the desert. Thanks.
who told you? where you there billions of your so-called years ago
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by frowland(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2019
mbos:

who told you? where you there billions of your so-called years ago

I am a trained Geologist and not a pastor. That's how oil occurs. It can be demonstrated in the lab when enormous pressure and heat is applied on a tissue. Its molecules brakes down into Hydrogen and Carbon. This is the hydrocarbon we all call oil today.
Note, oil can occur anywhere. The question is, at what depth?

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by bejeria101(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, stay safe. Here is your hugs and kisses for the day.>>>>>>>>XOXOXOXO smiley

Lol thank you,im feeling better already. Maybe I should be ill often would get more hugs lol.
Thanks dear I appreciate you always.

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by T9ksy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
SLAP44:

Until Tinubu stops selling the SW to the north

Am certain that you are fully aware of how your father aka, mr One (fake) Nigeria laid the precedence of southerners selling the south to the North for crumbs but your genetically-wired impish nature will not let you acknowledge it.

yeye peps!!!

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by T9ksy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Born2Breed:
Northern Nigeria has been pulling the south backward since 1960.

Discerning minds were aware of this fact hence they suggested that the north can go her own way but unfortunately the

greedy covetous and myopic folks sold the rest of us the northerners with the mindset that in the near future, they would "dethrone

" the educationally-challenged north and take the whole country for themselves.

Now the HUNTER is the own being HUNTED.......

1 Like

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by khiaa(f): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
bejeria101:

Lol thank you,im feeling better already. Maybe I should be ill often would get more hugs lol.
Thanks dear I appreciate you always.
You don't have to be ill to receive affection from me my dear, I appreciate your kindness. You have a good heart. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by SLAP44: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
T9ksy:

Am certain that you are fully aware of how your father aka, mr One (fake) Nigeria laid the precedence of southerners selling the south to the North for crumbs but your genetically-wired impish nature will not let you acknowledge it.

yeye peps!!!

grin

Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by bejeria101(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

You don't have to be ill to receive affection from me my dear, I appreciate your kindness. You have a good heart. kiss

Thank you dear khiaa! Was just pranking. You have even checked up on me than friends here and because pay day is abit away,an uncle sent me some money which I use to start the treatment. Thanks dear you have been a blessing. Thanks again. Enjoy your day.
Re: Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC by Sibrah: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Let them continue it now that recession has set in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor / See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.