Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Free Digital Marketing Enugu- Earn 200k- 2M Within 3-6 Months Foxxymobile? Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Digital Marketing Enugu- Earn 200k- 2M Within 3-6 Months Foxxymobile? Jobs (271 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / "What Business Can I Start With 200k-300k And Get My Payback Within 3 Months?" / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Enugu- Earn 200k- 2M Within 3-6 Months Foxxymobile? Jobs by foxxymobile(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wana Be Your own Boss? Earn 100 k -2 m within 3-6 months get started with www.foxxymobile.com.ng
Enugu Foxxymobile to train 100,000 unemployed youth-Free Digital Marketing Training, Workshop and Earn 100k-2m with 3-6 month. With Financial and Management aid from Model Microfinance Bank Ltd, Neni Anaocha L.G.A, Anambra state. Foxxymobile Investment Services Limited www.foxxymobile.com.ng has approved to train over 100,000 unemployed youth through our wealth creation projects in Enugu and Anambra. Through the use of skill acquisition, unemployed youth can now drive sales, growth of products and services through the use of our free digital marketing training , seminar, workshop, Lesson, classes, courses in Enugu.

According, to Engr Francis Obinna Eyisi, he said, “foxxymobile will continue to witness progress and growth in the Technology Industry, due to my in-depth knowledge and experiences in multiple industries both in UK and Nigeria including wholesale, and retail, Dairy Manufacturing and production, online digital marketing, Real Estate, Hospitality, Teaching / Tutoring Services and Social Media engagement.
I have Higher Diploma in Software Engineering java technology at NIIT Lagos Nigeria, made my B.Sc. Business Information Technology, and MA International business management both at Middlesex University London.

Above all, I have worked as a Tutor/Teacher, Business development Manager, IT Web Services Manager, Property Consultant with Sims Nigeria Limited, GOT Formation Limited, Décor and Rainbow Limited, Signature Apartments, Headstone Security and Consultancy Limited, Austin and David Apartment and Day Secondary School Independence layout Enugu.
I am now the IT Brand Marketing Manager of Foxxymobile Investment Services Limited, hope to grow to general manager, then to director in the nearest future.

I have adaptably gained valuable insight into the working of Digital Marketing services with active offline field work activities like attending exhibitions, trade fairs and other marketing duties. In 3 years I delivered 250 online prospects to my clients with 23 paid clients.

I have raised over 2-6 million in 4-6 years using all online media engagement channels and face-face sales techniques to establish, negotiate and maximize conversion of new clients. I work as a team and other marketing agency in creating awareness of our services by exchange of Whats App contact number, Social Media engagement including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, sharing of cards and fliers, dropping of proposal both offline and use of online email to develop business opportunities and relationships.

Consequently, my morale is at the highest level ever because the management of this company are the best in the world right now.

Visit Foxxymobile Vocational & Technical Skill hub on 8th of April to participate on our Free Digital Marketing Training, Seminar, Courses, Classes, Lesson and Workshop .

We will offer you our Platform to make money.

We will teach you how to make money using the products and services listed on our platform as well with our strategic marketing ideas.

Visit www.foxxymobile.com.ng now to Learn More.

You may be lucky to be gainfully employed after the programme.

You will also understand that digital marketing has a lot of potential for businesses and for individuals to make money online with just a laptop or mobile device connected to the internet from anywhere in the world.

You will understand the key reasons why digital marketing campaign fails and the key skill you need to learn to succeed in digital marketing.
You will learn how to:
☑ make money from our website.

☑ Setup the right objective for your digital marketing campaign.

☑ Increase target website traffic that will buy from you.

☑ drive sales and generate quality leads from your website and digital marketing platforms.

☑ grow and engage a target social media followers.

☑ establish your business as the go to source for your product and services in Tech industry.

☑ boost your brand visibility and awareness.

☑ rank high on local search engines like Google.

☑ manage your online reputation and brand on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram).

☑ make money from our affiliate marketing structure.

☑ Start, grow and scale a digital marketing agency or freelance business.

Do it now because it is 100% FREE today ONLY!!

It is absolutely FREE.

But you have to pay N 30 k once into Foxxymobile Investment Services Limited Business Account in order to secure your sit at the venue. C45 C TO C PLAZA NKPOKITI ENUGU. You are actually paying for the venue space. Installment of NGN 15 k is allowed!! Do it now!! TOMORROW may be very expensive. NGN 100 k per Lecture. Learn how to make money online now with us.

(1) (Reply)

Job For A Photographer At Cameraboy Tv 2019 | Click Here For More Details / URGENT VACANCY- Lady Accountant / 3 Things You Should Know To Remain Employed Till Jesus Comes. Attend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.