Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) (3878 Views)

Remdesivir The Game Changer Drugs Is Here Finally / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria / 2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) by ManyThanks: 9:56pm On May 06, 2019
bigass123:
You're not just a genius but also a very humble man and a blessing to this generation.
Thank you for giving a member of my family a new lease of life. It feels like one life ended and a spare was presented.
God bless you sir
Re: Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) by bigass123(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2019
ManyThanks:
what did he do for you?

I don't feel like talking about it and I'm not obliged to. whoever has not bought a lie will never appreciate truth.
Re: Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) by AngryParrot1: 8:31am On May 15, 2019
I know HIV aids can b cured naturally. It is true. Well done sir. A good natural therapist is honest & ready to present proof.

2 Likes

Re: Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) by MzNeeyamazing(f): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
bjtinz:

You're making useless noise please. Years of research my left testicle. You obviously think you're talking to an illiterate.

Close to 7yrs in HIV/AIDs programming, teaching, prescribing, counselling, across 7 states with 3 different implementing partners: CIHP, CRS, APIN,(google them). chew on that. cool

FYI, I have no problem with people seeking ways to hustle, after all we know that country is tough.

What I have a SERRRRIUOSS problem is when charlatans prey on most vulnerable to fleece of them of the little money they have.

Because of idiots like you, such patients would stop taking the life saving ARVs because theyve been given a 'cure', only to return months later with stage 4 clinical signs and surging viral load levels. Of coz its usually too late in a number of cases.

And you have the guts to talk trash. Thunder fire that your mouth. angry

My last comment on this thread.

��
Of course. �Just like there’s no known cure for cancer and yet I cured mine all on my own with nothing but nature and nutrition. not one second of chemo, not one surgical cut.

Nobody is impressed by the silly letters you threw together. You lot are the real scammers. Mother Nature is now and forever better than you people and any rubbish you concoct in a lab. Like a lot of those things aren’t synthesized from natural things in the first place. Ogbeni Koshi danu. You no get point.��‍♀️�‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) by MzNeeyamazing(f): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2022
AIDSnCURE:
Hi Nairalanders,
You are seeing this message because there is a concern for the human race and people of all nations.
One of the greatest health challenge posing a threat to people of all races of the world is the scourge of the deadly HIV virus.
Many people have lost loved ones, friends, close relatives and colleagues to the cold hands of death as a result of this virus.
I am not here to preach or talk about stories or folklore, I am here to share the good news of the breakthrough in our research of over 15years. WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT WE HAVE CONQUERED HIV AND AIDS.
I AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO GET A PERMANENT CURE FOR HIV AND AIDS, BUT THE POWERS THAT BE ALWAYS TRY TO SILENCE OUR FINDINGS AND RESEARCH FOR REASONS BEST KNOWN TO THEM. BUT IN THE END: GOOD ALWAYS PREVAIL OVER EVIL.

I am not interested in debates and arguments, as a matter of fact I am too busy to respond to calls , texts or chats of how we got the solution or talks about the potency of our treatment. I am sorry I do not have the time, I have loads of research work that are begging for my time day and night. I hardly get 5hrs of rest in every 24hrs. The ONLY CHALLENGE I AM WILLING TO PAY ATTENTION TO IS AN HIV PATIENT SEEKING CURE.
Such patient will undergo an HIV test which MUST indicate that they are HIV+ and then come for out treatment, after 8weeks of treatment they'd be required to go back for another HIV test which must indicate their new status as NEGATIVE.
Those are the people who by God's grace will come back to flood this thread with testimonies. smiley smiley smiley
PLEASE NOTE: OUR TREATMENT ARE 100% HERBAL AND ROOTS, IT IS NOT AN ANTI-RETROVIRAL SYSTEM LIKE THE ORTHODOX MEDICINE. WE ARE NOT MANAGING THE VIRUS, WE GET RID OF THE VIRUS FROM THE HUMAN BODY SYSTEM COMPLETELY.
Many critics have come after me saying I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING OR DOING but I have continually told them to bring their patients for live proof.
Others said I am out to scam people: I have told them Yes the treatment is a little expensive, but to silence them I have also told them to bring their patients, bring my money along as well. To show them I am confident of what I am doing I will not collect a dime until treatment is completed. You will Pay me after tests indicate the negative status of your once HIV+ patient.
We are not doing trial and error, we have 100% guarantee in our herbal solution, not only to treat but to completely CURE.
We thank GOD our merciful creator for herbs and roots created for our well-being and for equipping us with wisdom and knowledge to solve human problems.
Email: aids_n_cure@outlook.com

Kindly check your email sir. Or post a new way to reach you. The number keeps saying busy and it’s not on WhatsApp anymore.
Re: Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) by Anietimfon3: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Hi
Re: Permanent Cure To Hiv And Aids Here Finally (guaranteed) by Anietimfon3: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Hi good morning
I need the medication how much is it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 81,413 Suspected Cholera Cases With 2,791 Deaths / New Deadly STD Originates From US / **please What Medicine Can Be Used After 5*x To Avoid Possibe Infection, (aids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.