Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London (21656 Views)

Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / #BBNaija2018: Tobi Bakre May Not Be 23 Years Old After All (Photos) / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by gistvicconnects: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre who is currently in London with his family for a vacation has taken to his Instagram page to share a video with his mum as they do the "Zanku" dance. Gistvic Reports.

Tobi's Mother was trying her best to keep up with the dance steps as Tobi lifted his body.

Watch Video Below:

Source:https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/bbnaijas-tobi-bakre-dances-zanku-with.html

1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by yanabasee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mumy's catching up with the trends.....
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Gideonmi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Mama ti o dull cheesy grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by davibid: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2019

Like if you agree with me that 95% of children � are closer to their mothers than their fathers

#KINGBID

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Him moda luk lyk aroma juncxn akwuna.
C her belle b lyk worwor bag of spoil ewedu.
Tufia unu.
Ndi uchu.
Hw cn person moda b fullish lyk so?
Is beta 2 orphan Dan 2 HV Dis kyn mumu mama

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Uyi168: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Why this bbn people matter just dea full fp...

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Danwakae(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
See as him mama young

He go don use data him big preeq take FVCK him mama mates tire

Good one.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by mysportdab: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2019

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Brandonx(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
How is this news ?? Is he the first to dance zanku

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Bills2307(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C as her belle be lyk Fat bag of rotten ewedu.
Tufia unu.
Ndi uchu.
over highness Dey worry you

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nairaland undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by lenghtinny(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
And this is news
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Brandonx(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
C her belle b lyk worwor bag of rotten ewedu.
Tufia unu.
Ndi uchu.
Na bad belle go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Brandonx:

Na bad belle go kill you
hw cn I bad Belle 4 afonja?
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by sonnie10: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Tufia unu.
Ndi uchu.
Show us your own mama or hide your face

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
Bills2307:
over highness Dey worry you
na 2 much moni dey worried mi
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Gideonmi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
You need help Someone's mother? It showed how well u were trained. Smh
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Tufia unu.
Ndi uchu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by OboOlora(f): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
OboOlora lol
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by mastercee(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
So I have to be reading about someone dancing with his mother... What nonsense undecided
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gideonmi:
You need help Someone's mother? It showed how well u were trained. Smh
is it ur moda.dnt suport fullish moda
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by gsharp12(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
https:///DAobz0Lqg5XLQQOIlMYbAM

Hurry now. Limited slots available
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by NobleAngell(f): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
His momma is young and "facially" beautiful.
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by encryptjay(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
I thought this has made FP before? Low memory
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by ZoeyJ(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
encryptjay:
I thought this has made FP before? Low memory
I tell you
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by ZoeyJ(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
lalasticlala and seun this has been on front page before

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by encryptjay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
ZoeyJ:
I tell you
Nairaland mods be trying to create false deja vu grin
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Teejay13(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
��� ���� ...
Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by Gideonmi(m): 8:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
I am well trained i will i repeat, i will not insult your parent.
OkpaAkuEriEri:
is it ur moda.dnt suport fullish moda

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2019
Gideonmi:
I am well trained i will i repeat, i will not insult your parent.
mayb 1 of ur parent na Igbo 4 u 2 b we'll train

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms / Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.