Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct (5202 Views)

N-power Batch C: Deployment List Sent To All 36 States / Delivery Agents Needed In All 36 States of Nigeria / Police Recruitment 2018 List Of Shortlisted Applicants In All 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dear Nairalanders...

We Are AZO EXPRESS A Fast Rising ECOMMERCE / Delivery Company.

We have vacant positions for SELF Delivery Agents in All 36 State And the FCT.

REQUIREMENTS..

* The Agent Must Be Ready and Able to Move around and Deliver Parcels Around His State of residence.

* Agents Must be Ready to Get An Item Delivered to the customer Within 48 Hours of Receiving Customers Information.

* You must be Ready to Work Under Pressure!
--

The terms of salary is depending on your location.

That is Pay per delivery for location that gets a lots of orders and fixed salary in location that does not get as much orders.

The agent uses the means of transportation available in his location to get the products to the customer then get paid. and not to worry the Company covers transportation during delivery.

Please Note that the agent does not have to leave is present location but he can stay there and still work from there effectively.

Interested Candidates should Send an Email to AzoExpress2001@ gmail.com With Your Name/ Phone Number/ And Photocopy of Your ID CARD Front and BACK Please Also Include Your current state of Residence and Local Government.. OUR HR Team will Reach out to you ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Edmen(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Emalachi:

REQUIREMENTS..

* The Agent Must Be Ready and Able to Move around and Deliver Parcels Around His State of residence.

* Agents Must be Ready to Get An Item Delivered to the customer Within 48 Hours of Receiving Customers Information.

--

That is Pay per delivery for location that gets a lots of orders and fixed salary in location that does not get as much orders.

The agent uses the means of transportation available in his location to get the products to the customer then get paid. and not to worry the Company covers transportation during delivery.

Please Note that the agent does not have to leave is present location but he can stay there and still work from there effectively.

Interested Candidates should Send an Email to AzoExpress2001@ gmail.com With Your Name/ Phone Number/ And Photocopy of Your ID CARD Front and BACK
I'm interested but what ID card are we making photocopy of please
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Edmen:

I'm interested but what ID card are we making photocopy of please

Any Valid Means of identification.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Edmen(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Emalachi:

okay. .thanks
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2019
I have international passport my numbers are 09070314423
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 7:15am On Apr 06, 2019
operationmoses:
I have international passport my numbers are 09070314423

you are to send an email to the above email address.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Emalachi:

Uwc.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Axis313(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Emalachi:

Uwc.
I am in Ogun state, I will send my own application soon.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Axis313(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2019
Emalachi:

you are to send an email to the above email address.
When are you going to stop receiving applications?

1 Like

Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by kelish(f): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2019
The E-mail is not working.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by smithclito: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Hello. Is Bauchi State still open to Vacancy. ?
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by LordofNaija: 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
ID jacking
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Adegboye71: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hello sir/ma, pls the application still on or not? Can National lD card is valid to apply? Pls kindly update me my esteem rgds
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Adegboye71:
Hello sir/ma, pls the application still on or not? Can National lD card is valid to apply? Pls kindly update me my esteem rgds

Its still up.

Any VALID Means of Identification..
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
smithclito:
Hello. Is Bauchi State still open to Vacancy. ?

Oh yes
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
kelish:
The E-mail is not working.

Email is very much Active.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Axis313:

When are you going to stop receiving applications?

As soon as we get the number of candidates we want.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by maureen44(f): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
LordofNaija:
ID jacking

ID Jacking angry , please explain, biko.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Basilekeh: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Its the ID card slip I have.... Its just to photocopy only the front right?
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by buchisco(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
I have sent it but i have not received any call
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
maureen44:

ID Jacking angry , please explain, biko.

This is a job opening for Self Delivery Agent. We need candidates that we can Verify. MONEY IS INVOLVED. The ID Card is Part of our VERIFICATION PROCESS.

We do not need the ID CARD For Anything else than to confirm those we are working with.

Thank You @maureen44
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
buchisco:
I have sent it but i have not received any call
Our team will get back to you ASAP
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Basilekeh:
Its the ID card slip I have.... Its just to photocopy only the front right?

Just a copy of Any VALID Means of IDENTIFICATION You have.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Kachi1194(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Am in ebonyi state, and I sent details to the e-mail address. Thanks
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kachi1194:
Am in ebonyi state, and I sent details to the e-mail address. Thanks

Alright. we shall get in touch.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
Details sent 4 Edo state
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by ladonidodo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
have sent you a mail, but am yet to get a reply from you.
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2019
solosamste:
Hello,
I have to send it through this medium because the email is not working.

However, I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Please remove your personal information from this medium ASAP. It's not safe.

Mail it to AzoExpress2001@ gmail.com

Remove the space around the @ and gmail.com then send it. It will go.

Thanks
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by Emalachi(m): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2019
ladonidodo:
have sent you a mail, but am yet to get a reply from you.

You will get a response ASAP
Re: Delivery Agents Wanted In All 36 States And Fct by skipo01: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2019
Emalachi:
Dear Nairalanders...

REQUIREMENTS..

--

Interested Candidates should Send an Email to AzoExpress2001@ gmail.com With Your Name/ Phone Number/ And Photocopy of Your ID CARD Front and BACK Please Also Include Your current state of Residence and Local Government.. OUR HR Team will Reach out to you ASAP.
I have sent you a mail I sent the mail to azoexpress2001@gmail.com i.e I used small letter for A and E. Is it correct mail address?. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria / Job Opportunity( Work With Jumia) / Federal Civil Service Commission 2013 Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.