Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her (42078 Views)

Outrage As Lady Slaps Another Lady Repeatedly (photos) / Man Reveals What SARS Officer Who Killed Kolade Johnson Did To Him In Lagos.Pics / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by joshuaidibia(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Local is always dangerous. Go Intr
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by ofiko123(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
This is Nigeria everybody na criminal...
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by AlphaStyles(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
see strong strong faces
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Patrioticman007(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Guyman02: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
They paid my transport fare when I played along and was heading in the same direction. grin
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Offpoint: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kendumazy:
Clicking on link to watch video. It's about time Nairaland should work on that. Videos should be posted directly and we watchers watch directly not going to any link.
I addressed that issue and they rewarded me with 2 weeks ban.
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by nwanyionitsha: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Flat heads every where
The cone headed ones representing.
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by stephenolamide(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Well, both scammer and scammee looks ugly, so what's the point?!
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2019
Excel70:

Greatest kutite don't mind them

Senior man, greattttt..... Sorry who's this?
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Oloripelebe: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
See head o... Useless developers grin
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Excel70: 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Senior man, greattttt..... Sorry who's this?
A pharmacy student then fellow cbnite i stayed in indy hall(katangite) i once borrow your note back in 100l
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Cityguy: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jabioro:
Whoever watched the scammer,and the scammerer should please brief us.,no one should scam me of my little megabit...
Abi oooo. All these links inside links must stop sef

1 Like

Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Menance: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
We know who they are. Ndi afonja akpa dirty
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by erintoo: 4:02am On Apr 06, 2019
scammers everywhere
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Jabioro: 5:07am On Apr 06, 2019
Cityguy:

Abi oooo. All these links inside links must stop sef
Cityguy make una tell nairaland to upgrage...
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Excel70 posth=77299313:

A pharmacy student then fellow cbnite i stayed in indy hall(katangite) i once borrow your note back in 100l

Nice, that means u must be through by now
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Imagine if nairaland was owned by Mark Zuckerberg.........

This a forum site...not a social media app...besides depending on the platform you using...Some video links comes up with the video directly even here on nairaland..
My advise...
Upgrade your phone
Or you a laptop...

1 Like

Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Lexusgs430: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2019
videomaid:

This a forum site...not a social media app...besides depending on the platform you using...Some video links comes up with the video directly even here on nairaland..
My advise...
Upgrade your phone
Or you a laptop...

You think nairaland is not a social media platform?....

Upgrade my laptop to? Upgrade my phone to? Bros, you sure say you wake on the right side of the bed or you never sleep?....
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2019
ednut1:
They tried this shit with me in 2008 in mushin . I played along cos i knew where my bus dey load dey same road. Foolish senegalese man was the one leading the way. How he take sabi road lol. As i reach ikotun bus stand i japa

Lol
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by Eynosaintval(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2019
MaiGemu:
angry

All of them are looking like victims in the picture. I can't differentiate the scamiee and the scammers..
Re: 2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her by MrCEO69(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
CaesarDon:
wink

Guys above just saying nairaland should show the video links, don't know what and how much it takes to host videos on a a site, paticularly for a site as big as nairaland with the number of posts both relevant and irrelevant news and videos posted on a daily basis
YouTube video is an option too. Submit the url and it added it to an iframe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Caght & Given Jungle Justice In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures) / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.