Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? (692 Views)

PDP Didn't Postpone Presidential Campaign - Dele Momodu / Serving Governor Withdrew ₦60 Billion Cash In Six Years ― EFCC / Reno To Garba Sheu: Atiku Fed You And Your Family For 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by Orangina(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2019
THE EFCC YOU ARE USING TO FIGHT CORRUPTION WHO BROUGHT IT. MAYBE APC?

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by eyeview: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Don't mind that lying pastor, he has forsaken his Faith, choosing instead to please the Islamic bigots

5 Likes

Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by Nbote(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
In d voice of Lai Muhammed, EFCC came from d future

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by Dakad: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
I usually find it illogical whenever anyone claimed either past government did nothing. How can someone govern for 4years and do nothing. The same illogical argument are also making by those claiming PMB has done nothing. I just don't get it. I believe it's better put that they under performed. PDP 16years in power actually under-performed especially when you compare it to the revenue at their disposal especially GEJ. Moreover PMB hasn't done much either compare to his campaign promise and expectation in 2015

My point is that it's unfair to always say a particular administration do nothing
Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by Dakad: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
I usually find it illogical and absurd whenever anyone claimed either past government did nothing or that the present administration is doing nothing . How can someone govern for 4years and do nothing. The same illogical argument are also making by those claiming PMB has done nothing. I just don't get it. I believe it's better put that they under performed. PDP 16years in power actually under-performed especially when you compare it to the revenue at their disposal especially GEJ. Moreover PMB hasn't done much either compare to his campaign promise and expectation in 2015

My point is that it's unfair to always say a particular administration do nothing
Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by EngrKem: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
Dakad:
I usually find it illogical whenever anyone claimed either past government did nothing. How can someone govern for 4years and do nothing. The same illogical argument are also making by those claiming PMB has done nothing. I just don't get it. I believe it's better put that they under performed. PDP 16years in power actually under-performed especially when you compare it to the revenue at their disposal especially GEJ. Moreover PMB hasn't done much either compare to his campaign promise and expectation in 2015

Why must u call gej? Ur stup!d brain didn't tell u that gej government perform better than any government in nigeria other than gowon!! Note that gowon used 8yrs while gej used 6years. Had it been gej did 2nd term, he would v been the overall best!
Study and read b4 making statement
Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by Orangina(m): 2:02am On Apr 06, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by Dakad: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2019
I rarely join issue with people on social media. But I find it rude when an educated youth result to name calling and abuse instead of addressing the issue. It's such a pity one can rarely have a reasonable conversation without abuse. To me this isn't best way. We can all have intelligent conversations without insult and the earlier we learn this the better. Takia

EngrKem:

Why must u call gej? Ur stup!d brain didn't tell u that gej government perform better than any government in nigeria other than gowon!! Note that gowon used 8yrs while gej used 6years. Had it been gej did 2nd term, he would v been the overall best!
Study and read b4 making statement
Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by Orangina(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
N I G E R I A N S A N D D R A M A S.
Re: Pdp Didn't Do Anything For 16 Years, Efcc You Are Using Who Brought It? by reuben79: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Orangina:
THE EFCC YOU ARE USING TO FIGHT CORRUPTION WHO BROUGHT IT. MAYBE APC?
fight corruption kee?u r very wrong for dat statement.......buhari as turn efcc for fight oppostion nt corruption

(1) (Reply)

Akure Appeal Court Did Not Affirm Adeleke's Eligibility / Atiku:Nnamdi Kanu Explains The Difference Between WAEC And School Certificate. / See What APC Mentioned About Samwo-olu, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.