Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen (28782 Views)

We Are Neither Terrorists Nor Bandits: NNPP to report Justice Anya to NJC / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / AGF Sends Criminal Allegations Against Onnoghen To NJC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by ehissi(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
But the findings of the NJC ruling wasn't made public, where are they getting all these unconfirmed reports from?
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by WetinUGain: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Not in anyway in support of d ex CJN.I only know of wat he did through d news and wch can not be substantiated but d action of MURIC must be called to order.

MURIC shouted when CAN requested for christians to have positions at d national assembly but queried d action of Ekiti state government in appointing 90% to his cabinets...

MURIC is always against anything d christians do but uphold dt of d Islamic faith....D Prof is happy cos d CJN is a Christian..wat a shame

I bet MURIC is blind to what is happening at Unilorin,we have states with governor's and deputy being Muslims...

MURIC statements and argument are baseless and full of hates..d man should not put d country in chaos becos of unguided statements full of hate...LET GOD FIGHT FOR HIMSELF...nah when we get to heaven we go know what's up...live nad let's live
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by poshbrave(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
this MURIC have no shame at all, every time they are so quick to display their religious bigotry...
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by enemyofprogress: 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
MURIC another terrorist group loading in the South West
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by lilianofentse(f): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
sprado:
they cant afford a site sef......their life is all about free stuffs...............lazy and jobless people.

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/04/onnoghengate-muric-hails-njc.html?m=1
lol.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by jaggabban: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2019
Long Live MURIC.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by isahsalee: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
PLS ENOUGH OF THIS MAN'S CASE ALREADY, I GOT MORE PRESSING ISSUES TO WORRY ABOUT LIKE......

Ask Onoghe
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by arrestdarrester: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
APC new media?
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Fvck you and Matthew 5:22
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by dapadawee: 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lukgaf:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/04/onnoghengate-muric-hails-njc.html?m=1
this mumuric self no go rest and them still no want us to rest. I no what to t
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Yankee101: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Is everything religious in naija?
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by johnmartus(m): 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
grin muric will give some people hypertension this week.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by salihu2nic: 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
wallex1983:
These MURIC people appears bent on causing problem in Nigeria. I think they need to be checked on time. Else, another version of Boko Haram May be In the pipeline, especially with a base in the south.
You are not a fool but your post sound like it’s a fool’s opinion. If u didn’t condemn CAN for its recent post on NASS leadership why this hatred to MURIC
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by wideawaken01: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2019
I hope NJC is ready to look into the shambolic election that was heavily rigged in favour of Buhari by the armed forces?
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by ofwest47(m): 12:43am On Apr 06, 2019
See how the super corrupt I Before Others ( courtesy Zik) are reacting to MURIC comments on N J C 's support for the government decision to the way out for the most corrupt Chief Justice ever produced in Nigeria who happened to be I Before Others .
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by zubino(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2019
Lately, I hear muric everyday. Pls when did they become an arm of government

Enough is enough from this group ooo!!
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Colelee: 1:29am On Apr 06, 2019
how can someone dedicate his life to a man made god... Islam is a plagiarized religion...taken from different religions and formed one of the world's biggest problem...
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Rolings: 4:43am On Apr 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Animalistic Yorub@ Muslin terrorist.

This man hates anything that is associated with Christianity.. He hates Onoghe not because of the accusations, he hates him because he's a Christian. We all Saw how he was threatening Ekiti Christians because of appointments
The way this man is pursuing his agenda,If most of his demands are not met, he wouldn't mind advising his subjects ( including his maggots followers on nairaland) to start detonating bombs here and there. Boko Haram didn't start overnight.

I heard he has Link with Alqueda and ISIS

Don't you hate pmb because he is a Muslim and a Fulani?
Pot calling kettle black
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by dochenaj: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2019
It's unfortunate that this is happening, it shows that the Judiciary has been compromised and is not an independent arm of Government.
The NJC members has been warned that they would get the Onnoghen treatment if they don't dance according to the tune.
Now that the CCT trial of Onnoghen is coming short and it appears he might end up not being really indicted as there is not enough evidence to indict him. The presidency has played the NJC card, of course the man knows that it is over, hence his resignation but if I were him, I'll remain stubborn to the end.
Now they will use this against him to justify the witch hunt.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by stonemasonn: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2019
Is Onnoghen really the most corrupt judge? For equity sake, we want the current CJN to be independently investigated....we want his current worth and the worth he declared.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by AnanseK(m): 6:36am On Apr 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Animalistic Yorub@ Muslin terrorist.

This man hates anything that is associated with Christianity.. He hates Onoghe not because of the accusations, he hates him because he's a Christian. We all Saw how he was threatening Ekiti Christians because of appointments
The way this man is pursuing his agenda,If most of his demands are not met, he wouldn't mind advising his subjects ( including his maggots followers on nairaland) to start detonating bombs here and there. Boko Haram didn't start overnight.

I heard he has Link with Alqueda and ISIS

Is Onnogehen a Christian? The apex judge in a country of 180 million people giving out judgment based on cash, is that Christianity? Will real Christians want to be identified with injustice? Is that what Jesus would have done?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by AnanseK(m): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2019
zubino:
Lately, I hear muric everyday. Pls when did they become an arm of government

Enough is enough from this group ooo!!

And CAN is PDP. They supports anything evil, including Onnoghen.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Pentasoft1978: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2019
I dont give a Bleep, what MURIC or Buhari is doing , they should go to the grave and ask Abacha and Hitler how they started and ended. All these will come to an end .
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Siralgebra04(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Why are u all bitter about d man's speech on d state of d nation? He has d right to say anything he likes as a Nigerian as u also have d right to wail on Nairaland.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Bulusc: 7:02am On Apr 06, 2019
If govt does not check the activities of muric now,Iam seeing religious war loading.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Siralgebra04(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2019
stonemasonn:
Is Onnoghen really the most corrupt judge? For equity sake, we want the current CJN to be independently investigated....we want his current worth and the worth he declared.

Until he is found corrupt he is not corrupt. So relax ur stretched nerves.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Mccullum: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2019
MURIC came to check mate the abuse of media excesses by CAN.. If can continue to use medias as instruments to propagate against Islam and Muslims.

Stop painting MURIC black that's turning to evil Jihadist group when you fail to criticize CAN with the sense of that they can turn to evil crusaders too.

Before you abuse me as usual, All Christians on this forum advice to stop being partial.
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:36am On Apr 06, 2019
All of you people saying one thrash or the other to MURIC, let me ask you a question, Is the body not entitle to its opinion ? You are the one constituting public nuisance, and taking swipes at other people's religion. You are free to bear your mind in whatever issue that is being aired but not to abuse other people religion's view. thanks
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2019
If Mohammed tanko is replaced, that muric of a devil will now be crying, criticizing and complaining
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Nothing to say.Download this brand new song from nairaland hottest. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Xpol-92755
Re: MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen by eazyman(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Just wondering how NJC decision on the CJN became an Islamic topic for MURIC to react upon...??
Are they and their members this jobless
??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.