Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

How God provided for me - iinora I'm a testifier series. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God provided for me - iinora I'm a testifier series. (299 Views)

Why Police Arrested Dunamis Testifier, Anyim Vera / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / God Provided Bread For The Street Beggar! God Will Provide All Your Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God provided for me - iinora I'm a testifier series. by nwizy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
Q.1: Can you introduce yourself shortly?
I’m Oluwaseun Tobiloba Blessing, the firstborn of Mr. & Mrs. Oluwasean. And, I'm a believer - that's all about myself.

Q.2: That's fine. So what are your challenges so far as a student of OSUSTECH and being a believer?

Well let me say that, life interweaves with various challenges. Even the bible says, "…In the world ye shall have tribulations: but, be of good cheer I've overcome the world." (John 16:33 - KJV). Although, believers are faced with constant challenges, but there is this assurance I have, that after everything, victory is certain. And, whatsoever challenges I face in life is a building block for my standing.
I remember when I left my parent's church for a new church when I gave my life to Christ - it's was a thug of war. I became so in love with God that I would attend all night almost four times a week. And each time I returned my cane would be waiting for me at home. At a point in time, I had to tell them that beating me wouldn't thwart my long lasting passion I already possessed for God.

Q.3: What's your impossible-turn- possible story or testimony to inspire other Christians?

[Enthusiastically] Yea. My life is a testimony itself - I grew up being a bad guy. I drink and roll, like I mingle with hooligans, I was consumed with youthful exorbitant, and so on. I have got a lot of testimonies though, but this one on how God, turned a homeless boy to habitation to many - “saved from hopelessness”, will forever remain green. I really bless God, may His name be praised forever. Amen.
In addition I like to bless God’s name for the successful registration of my Fellowship when I just resumed OSUSTECH as a fresh student, it was a testimony indeed; worth inspiring other Christians who are presently trusting God for uncommon favour. In the course of registering this fellowship, I faced some challenges in some aspects, most especially with the issue of finance. To register a campus fellowship with the school, it requires money and presentation of some certain letters and documents , and like seriously, I was broke with n o h o p e. Being a freshman in school couple with other expenses I had made, the required amount for the registration seemed too humongous and unbearable. I had told God that I must register the new fellowship at least two weeks after resumption, this made the issue s c a r i e r. Thereafter, I contacted my Pastor for necessary documentations without telling him the fees applied and went into prayers-- our sufficiency is of the Lord. Hallelujah!!!
After praying, the Lord made me to know that He is in charge and that I should proceed with the registration procedures, pitiably, I refused because I wasn't financially buoyant (should I say my faith wasn’t strong enough? Hmm… it is well!). Then, the second day the Lord told me the same thing. Since God had spoken the second time, I was ready and prepared with the hope that nothing would Faze me thus I proceeded.
Amazingly, as I was about entering the lecture hall, a brother walked up to me saying “the H o l y S p i r i t
ministered to me to grant you this sum of money”. It miraculously turned out to be the exact amount of money required for the registration. God’s name be praised. Amen.
In fact, I have many testimonies on pile, so many, God has been faithful, is it when someone unknown paid for my T-fare throughout a week? That itself is a testimony of its own, as a student I have received so great an abundance of God’s Favour, Mercy and Grace. To God be the Glory.

ADUNBIODE O. STEPHEN
(EDITOR)

source: www.iinora.com/43

(1) (Reply)

This Easter, Do Remember To Know The Real Enemy Of The Church / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Comment / Abuja Billionaire Pastor Storms Dubai For Total Liberation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.