Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

‘I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years In The Maternity' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years In The Maternity' (402 Views)

Kwara Fraudster Swapped Old Man’s ATM Card, Withdraws ₦‎1.8 Million / Video Of Repentant Ex-Baby Seller Confessing To Having Sold 30 Babies In Rivers / How A Nurse Swapped My Brother's Baby After Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years In The Maternity' by Officer101(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
“I used to swap babies at UTH for fun”!, she confessed on Monday in her sick bed.
“I have terminal cancer and I know I will be dying soon. I wish to confess my sins before God and before all the affected people especially those who were giving birth at UTH during my service. I have found God, Ia, now born again. I have nothing to hide, In the 12 years I worked in the maternity ward at UTH, I swapped close to 5000 babies”, she said.

“If you were born in UTH between the years 1983 to 1995 chances are your parents may not be your biological parents. I had developed a habbit of swapping newly born babies just for fun. So take a good look at your siblings, if for example everyone is light and you are darkie… you are that child and I am really sorry for that”

“I know I sinned against God and may he forgve me for that. I am also asking Zambians to forgive me for the evil things I was doing to innocent children. I have caused some faithful couples to divorce after going for DNA Tests. Its now that I have realised I was just being used by a demon to do that. I have causeed many mothers to breastfeed children who are not theirs biologically. I dont want to go to Hell for that, Am really sorry I have sinned alot. Please FORGIVE me”, said Sister Elizabeth Bwalya Mwewa.

Source: http://news-af.op-mobile.opera.com/news/detail/68500137447ebade9edd132b95576bee?country=zw&language=en&share=1.I.

Re: ‘I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years In The Maternity' by babadigu(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2019
incarnate demon in fact !

(1) (Reply)

Nhis Dishonours Remitta Proof Of Payment / Do You Agree? Those Clamoring For The End Of Sars Are Criminals – Policeman / Two Americans And A Nigerian Rig Manager Kidnapped.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.