Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina (455 Views)

How ‘some Judges’ Delivered Onnoghen’s Resignation Letter At Aso Rock / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina by bacladtv(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says he is yet to confirm if President Muhammdu Buhari is aware of the reported resignation of Justice Walter Onnoghen.

Adesina made this known in an interview with Channels Television’s Seun Okinbaloye on Politics Today on Friday.He said he cannot confirm at the time if President Buhari is aware of Justice Onnoghen’s reported resignation.

“Is the President aware, I can’t say yet,” Adesina said.

Click Link Below to see more

https://bacladtvonline.com/the-presidency-is-yet-to-confirm-onnoghens-resignation-femi-adesina/

Re: The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina by amaniro: 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nigeria Judiciary
Nigeria Legislature

Nigeria Executive

I honestly don't know which is more stupid.
Re: The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina by stainlink(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina by Paramount01(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Lolz

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina by Oshin56(m): 6:58am On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Nigeria Judiciary

Nigeria Legislature

Nigeria Executive

All of the above

1 Like

Re: The Presidency Is Yet To Confirm Onnoghen’s Resignation - Femi Adesina by Samunique(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Nigeria Judiciary

Nigeria Legislature

Nigeria Executive

All of the above !!!

But one is most stupid, and that is the last one below undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Refuses To Disclose Amount Spent On Bola Tinubu, Others’ Pension / Director General, Runsewe Commends FCT Minister Over Raid On Nude Clubs In Abuja / Falana Laments Buhari’s Disobedience To Court Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.