Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,354 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face (73995 Views)

Poll: Who's richer?

Wasiu Ayinde Marshall K1: 33% (3 votes)
2face Idibia: 11% (1 vote)
Psquare: 11% (1 vote)
Pasuma: 22% (2 votes)
Mohits: 0% (0 votes)
Osupa Saheed: 22% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Naija Hip Hop Musicians Vs The Fuji Musicians Who Are More Richer? / The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by vicade(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
http://www.modernghana.com/moviep/1647/3/pagenum1/saheed-osupa-speaks-on-war-in-the-house-of-fuji.html#continue

Interview with Saheed Osupa. Now i said saheed Osupa is richer than the entire Chocolate city crew not 2face . K1 is definitely richer than 2face

Analysis of Saheed Osupa,K1 and the likes

Dude releases like 2 Albums that is studio albums every year and their albums dont get pirated mind you . he could easily sell well over 100,000 copies per album and collect like 20million from a distributor for each album. Well at least five million

Secondly he does live shows and believe it or not these live shows are recorded and sold to their loyal fan base. So at least 50 Live shows per year brings in more cash and dont forget they also spray them in live shows

Special events. This is where K1 and the likes of Aiyefele rock. They collect over a million to play a show of 3-4 hours and earn more than 1 million in spraying if it is a big party. My friend is to be married later this year and they could not get Aiyefele cos he is booked till the beginning of early next year. In Ibadan Saheed osupa gets a lot of shows.

Political connections/Money laundering/Drugs: K1 did songs for Obanikoro and Fashola in the last election and earned millions. Saheed osupa is close to the Governor of Oyo State and word on d street is dat some fuji stars are close to drug barons hence their praise of them in songs. If you  read the interview above, u will see EFCC were after saheed osupa at a point.

You wont see these guys videos on MTV , But Forget o, na dem get money pass o.

So I say Again K1 get money pass 2face. Pasuma get money pass Banky W and Saheed Osupa get money pass (M.I./Ice Prince/Jesse Jagz/WHoever Owns Chocolate City) all of them. And i get money pass all of you. cool
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by vicade(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2010
Google MC Oluomo, MC Baba of Oshodi. Gbogbo NURTW. Glorified Area Boy.

He is Richer than any Hip Hop artist in Nigeria with the Exception of P-Square, Tuface and Awon ti Mo Hits. And he does not even sing fuji.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Genuflect(m): 1:28am On Sep 13, 2010
vicade:

He is Richer than any Hip Hop artist in Nigeria with the Exception of P-Square, Tuface and Awon ti Mo Hits. And he does not even sing fuji.
Haaaaaaa, Up National!! Gbogbo Oshodi. Jor ooooo
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by eleshin(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2010
nw i get it.dats true k1 is a phukin money bag but others are not in d league of most hhp artist.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Dotman01(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2010
vicade:

and OLOHUN WA ( NURTW Lagos chairman). . . He doesnt spend anything less than 1000 naira notes.
eleshin:

nw i get it.dats true k1 is a phukin money bag but others are not in d league of most hhp artist.
. . O boi. . . K1 apart the rest are also rich o!. . Saheed osupa has a very big house in ibadan, the value is something close to 3 digits mills. . . .imagine this same guys get house for different locatns for lagos o!. . . Cos dem no dey show dem for mtv no mean say dem get money o!
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by semid4lyfe(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2010
FACT!
2 face, Dbanj and P-Square, the 3 biggest hiphop/RnB artistes combined nor get money reach K1 the ULTIMATE.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by experts: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2010
u guys talk with carefully knowing facts,

Saheed osupa is the best selling fuji artist since 2008 till date,

he sold 1 million copy of his Mr.music album in d first week of its release at the rate of 500naira per copy,

as i said earlier,we try to book him for a show, but to my surprise the whole date has been booked till October 16, like two months before d date, and he collected 1.5m, if he collect d same for the other two months show 4 our date, 1.5m x 60 days and many more to come, enough money spray on d show, after show,they sell Cds of every days shows, ha ha RND and HIp Hop go die to make such cash

They even Go to 2 ,3 shows a day sometimes, i dont no of other artist nw, but i can bet that saheed has show from till February next year

saheed has over 5 houses now, and many business investment,

from an interview

While he did not deny hitting a goldmine with his previous three-in-one work, Endorsement, reputed to be the best-selling Fuji music album ever, he revealed his earnings and what he did with it this way: “It fetched me millions of naira and it is one of the highest I've earned as royalty on an album as an artiste. I used the money to build the house I commissioned in Ibadan. I bought the uncompleted building for N12million and I carried out extensive renovation just to make it alluring. I spent about N50million on the building project. I bought some security doors at N800, 000 unit price and I purchased about 23 of such. So, you can see that it is not a small house. Though I won't leave Surulere where I reside, I just want to use the house to make some noise in town and tell my fans that their love for me and my band is not wasted. I have choice properties in many other places. I've just completed one in Ajao Estate. It cost me N50 million. Apart from other houses that I built in various parts of Lagos, efforts are in top gear concerning my 52-building estate project somewhere near Ikorodu. But I must confess that my fans have been wonderful. Even the Chrysler car I bought, I don't usually ride in it. You'll often see me in the Lexus SUV. And because of what the Holy Quran teaches me, I don't boast about what God has given me. I've not cruised in my Hummer SUV for more than three times; it is parked in one of my houses. I bought the car for N8.5million when a friend insisted that I must ride in some of the best cars in the world because of his love for me.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/40191/1/Its-unfair-to-say-Im-controversial-Saheed-Osupa/Page1.html
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by veraponpo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Eleshin,I think u are the wisest of all these guys arguing, the truth is musical success is not about the genre of the music but about the musician involved.
Tuface no doubt is the richest of the Hip pop in Nigeria at least he said it openly at Teju baby face's show on STV that he has houses in Lagos,Abuja and Benue highest of the Hip pop in Nigeria. He has Sogood Clothing Line in the UK,Platinnum album selling internationally and international shows more than any other hip pop guy in this country with endorsement fro Guiness,NAFDAC,MTN,etc forget all the noises others are making,they all have 1 house each including D'banj and P-Square. But when it comes to Fuji I think Obesere and K1 take the lead. They have best houses home and abroad,best of cars, businesses,more than Hip pop guys. Obesere for instance has a stretched Limousine with a worth of #70000000 and many more cars,this alone can buy all the 4 cars that P-square made headlines with. IMO, Fuji and Hip pop make money but it has to do with the persons involved no generalization.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Dotman01(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
experts:

u guys talk with carefully knowing facts,

Saheed osupa is the best selling fuji artist since 2008 till date,

he sold 1 million copy of his Mr.music album in d first week of its release at the rate of 500naira per copy,

as i said earlier,we try to book him for a show, but to my surprise the whole date has been booked till October 16, like two months before d date, and he collected 1.5m, if he collect d same for the other two months show 4 our date, 1.5m x 60 days and many more to come, enough money spray on d show, after show,they sell Cds of every days shows, ha ha RND and HIp Hop go die to make such cash

They even Go to 2 ,3 shows a day sometimes, i dont no of other artist nw, but i can bet that saheed has show from till February next year

saheed has over 5 houses now, and many business investment,

from an interview

While he did not deny hitting a goldmine with his previous three-in-one work, Endorsement, reputed to be the best-selling Fuji music album ever, he revealed his earnings and what he did with it this way: “It fetched me millions of naira and it is one of the highest I've earned as royalty on an album as an artiste. I used the money to build the house I commissioned in Ibadan. I bought the uncompleted building for N12million and I carried out extensive renovation just to make it alluring. I spent about N50million on the building project. I bought some security doors at N800, 000 unit price and I purchased about 23 of such. So, you can see that it is not a small house. Though I won't leave Surulere where I reside, I just want to use the house to make some noise in town and tell my fans that their love for me and my band is not wasted. I have choice properties in many other places. I've just completed one in Ajao Estate. It cost me N50 million. Apart from other houses that I built in various parts of Lagos, efforts are in top gear concerning my 52-building estate project somewhere near Ikorodu. But I must confess that my fans have been wonderful. Even the Chrysler car I bought, I don't usually ride in it. You'll often see me in the Lexus SUV. And because of what the Holy Quran teaches me, I don't boast about what God has given me. I've not cruised in my Hummer SUV for more than three times; it is parked in one of my houses. I bought the car for N8.5million when a friend insisted that I must ride in some of the best cars in the world because of his love for me.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/web2/articles/40191/1/Its-unfair-to-say-Im-controversial-Saheed-Osupa/Page1.html

Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by vicade(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
The Richest Fuji Stars have more money than the Richest Hip Hop/R&B singers. Simple!!!

The Richest of one Genre vs the Richest of the Other Genre

Saheed Osupa/KWAM 1/Obesere/Pasuma/Yinka Aiyefele VS 2Face/Mo hits/ PSquare and their brother and family/(The Entire Chocolate city + Knighthouse + Terry G)/(Every Artist on Kennis Music and Storm Records except Naeto C)

Jor o. You want to put Boiling Ring inside Bar Beach Abi? grin
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Fred87(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
Y did u exclude naeto c?eeeezz
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by vicade(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2010
Naeto C mama Na Ambassador and Former Minister of Aviation Kema Chikwe. Rapping is his hobby as in too much Money
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Djswaggz(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2010
How can they be richer than cocaine pushers? Abi una wan deny say dem fuji artists no dey carry drugs?
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Dotman01(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
Djswaggz:

Abi una wan deny say dem fuji artists no dey carry drugs?
. . . Haba. . Bros . . . Na u dey help dem pack am?. .lol . . Abi since all these days wey dem don dey carry am. . . why dem no catch dem na?
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Fred87(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
@vicade.i already knw these.tot there was more to d exclusion.eeez
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2010
I've never thought those fuji guys are richer than our A-list RnB musicians. But i know they are damn rich but most of the money they get definitly not from music. It's simply logical. Here are the reasons why they can't be richer

1) Does any fuji artist sell more than Tuface or PSqaure? NO
2) Are Nationally and Internationally recognized like their RnB peers. NO

Like my fellow Igbo brother said, they are only known in the south west and the few shows they do outside the southwest are shows organized by yorubas. Let's not always reduce everything to tribal bias. You can't compare that to PSQuare fo example that are Nationally, Africanly(If there's any word like that) and Internationally recognized. Infact those fuji musicians are no different from their IGBO counterparts. I mean Igbo singing musicians. It's just that there music is more loud and they live one kind of lifestyle.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Genuflect(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
You guys are trying to be logical or whatever. I'm talking about what I know and have seen. What they spray these artists exceeds what some R&B dudes collect. And those shows that they organise abroad, you think say na small money? Apart from that, they don't release one album in two years or even need to promote any singles. They just drop and the thing dey always sell. Don't be theoretical about it. Go to Alaba, record stores etc and go and find out for yourself
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Dotman01(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2010
afam4eva:

I've never thought those fuji guys are richer than our A-list RnB musicians.But i know they are damn rich but most of the money they get definitly not from music.
How sure are u about this. . .
afam4eva:

It's simply logical. Here are the reasons why they can't be richer

1) Does any fuji artist sell more than Tuface or PSqaure? NO
YES. . .(live shows included),
afam4eva:

2) Are Nationally and Internationally recognized like their RnB peers. NO
The reason u're saying they are nationally knwn is because u're educated and really intrested in hiphop /r&b. . . I strongly blv none of our grannies can identify dbanj or psquare.
afam4eva:

Like my fellow Igbo brother said, they are only known in the south west and the few shows they do outside the southwest are shows organized by yorubas. Let's not always reduce everything to tribal bias.  You can't compare that to PSQuare fo example that are Nationally, Africanly(If there's any word like that) and Internationally recognized.
And u truly blv a white american will pay to watch dbanj or 2face. . . Most of those shows u're talkin bout are organised by nigerians.
afam4eva:

Infact those fuji musicians are no different from their IGBO counterparts. I mean Igbo singing musicians.
same
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by eleshin(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
u're just feeding us with false info,osupa has no hummer nd u cnt compare a property in ib to those in lag and abj.fine they usually spray them at party, d hhp artists also perform in concerts where pple are required to pay 4 entry.wen last did u c 2face,psquare or d
'banj stoop so low to perform for pple like oba idi oro a small settlement in mushin?.hv u ever seen osupa performing in a concert b4? k1,obesere nd to some extent pasuma deserve to be argued on,not osupa saheed.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Djswaggz(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
1-Money wey dem spray for party na for d whole crew o. So irrespective of d shw na share demm dey share spray money.

2-wande coal collects about 1.5m for a show. Nw imagine hw much p-square dey collect per show

3@dotman, do u want NDLEA' list? inbox me and I go forward am to u. I have an elderly friend who is a friend to Pasuma and he told me dat Paso complained dat itz not only music these fuji musicians make money from. He said it took him long tym to realise and dat he trod d strait road of singn for a long tym before im hammer.

Like someone said, u wan compare house for ibadan or ijebu-ode to d one dem build for ikja or even rent for island? Faiya!!!

Even if dem get money pass dz hiphop artist I too sure say no b from album sales and endorsements.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by tunamania(m): 9:40am On Sep 16, 2010
o boy so these fuji guys get money like dis,i guess there's no better way to end this argument than to look for a nIgerian version of forbes magazine.lol
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2010
Wen hip on tv/hiphopworldmag make and end of d yr analytical review on who raked d mst dough u'ld come nd show me whr saheed osupa nd his likes are on d list. . .mcheeeew!
I can so bet u psquare is toping dat list dis yr.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by gametalk: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2010
true yarn, only obesere and adewale ayuba had ever performed with hip hop artists on live performance or concert rather. pasuma no get mouth na only collabo hin dey do !
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Genuflect(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

Wen hip on tv/hiphopworldmag make and end of d yr analytical review on who raked d mst dough u'ld come nd show me whr saheed osupa nd his likes are on d list. . .mcheeeew!
I can so bet u psquare is toping dat list dis yr.
You've seen Fuji on Hip on tv before? Baba get sense
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Dotman01(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2010
Djswaggz:

1-Money wey dem spray for party na for d whole crew o. So irrespective of d shw na share demm dey share spray money.
. . And who do u tink takes d lion share?. . Abi psquare sef no go pay dancers etc?
Djswaggz:

2-wande coal collects about 1.5m for a show. Nw imagine hw much p-square dey collect per show
And how much do u tink k1 dey collect?
Djswaggz:

3@dotman, do u want NDLEA' list? inbox me and I go forward am to u. I have an elderly friend who is a friend to Pasuma and he told me dat Paso complained dat itz not only music these fuji musicians make money from. He said it took him long tym to realise and dat he trod d strait road of singn for a long tym before im hammer.
. . .I also hear a lotta rumours about their drug dealings. . .but. . . They are Still innocent until proven guilty
Djswaggz:

Like someone said, u wan compare house for ibadan or ijebu-ode to d one dem build for ikja or even rent for island? Faiya!!!
no be location matter. . . . But the value or worth of the building . . . .btw . . These guys owns houses at different parts of lagos
Djswaggz:

Even if dem get money pass dz hiphop artist I too sure say no b from album sales and endorsements.
pasuma also has glo endorsement, obesere features on mtn/glo concerts also. . . Av u seen k1 collection of cars?. . O boi u go think say d guy dey sell cars. . .lol
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Dotman01(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

. . Wat are u talkin bout?. . Do u xpect saheed or k1 to be on hhpw award/tv wateva?. . O boi u dey my hand o!
CLASSIFYD:
can so bet u psquare is toping dat list dis yr.
u really blv in these guys. . .is it cos dey move about in blings. . . They are rich o! Dnt get me wrong. . . .but nt to dat level jare!
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by eleshin(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2010
guy k1 nd maybe obesere ar in d class of their own,i gv respect to those,bt my main concern is generalisatn dt fuji artists are richer dn d hhp artists.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by Dotman01(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2010
eleshin:

guy k1 nd maybe obesere ar in d class of their own,i gav respect to those,bt my main concern is generalisatn dt fuji artists are richer dn d hhp artists.
. . . Really?. . I dnt understand d level of 'GENERALIZATION'
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by CLASSIFYD(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
Yes!! Fuji artistes hv been featured on hip on Tv.
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by CLASSIFYD(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
I was watchn 'mingles' on STV nd a psquare's 'roll it' was used as d background instrumental where obesere was d celeb on d episode.
U shld hv seen d toutish girl dat wanted to mingle with obesere! Her english na die!
Lmfao!!!
(no offense to d girl on d show if she eva reads dis)
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by ajasa4link: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
@classifyd datz true,i also watz d programme,i bet u if she sees dbanj,she won't be as excited as dat
but as 4 d topic,i think d fuji musicians earn more than their hiphop counterparts,
Re: Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face by ajasa4link: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2010
@classifyd datz true,i also watz d programme,i bet u if she sees dbanj,she won't be as excited as dat
but as 4 d topic,i think d fuji musicians earn more than their hiphop counterparts,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations / Music Video Screen Shot Quiz / Panam Percy Paul's Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.