Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival (12084 Views)

Full List Of Gospel Ministers For Abuja Edition / Photos From The Lagos Street Carnival 2017 / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival by makavelli80(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2019
BUT IT CAN'T BEAT CALABAR...I SO MUCH LOVE MY PEOPLE
Re: FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival by peterinah: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2019
Calabar Carnival will always remain the best
Re: FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival by BrokenCock: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2019
Abuja carnival has been so boring and 4kt up since APC got into power. Abuja don worwor
Re: FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival by mknigeriagreat: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2019
nonxo007:

Come on man, do you have to bring the whole tribal sentiment into your talk ? Why not just speak to him directly, why add Igbo or PDP in to this? It doesn't reflect well my brother. Remove tribal sentiments from we Nigerians and see how well we'll progress. You need to change. BTW the carnival is uncalled for.

But the carnivals in owerri, calabar and Lagos are necessary? About speaking to him directly? I would have wanted to but if you look at like 98% of those that speak like that guy, they fall into the two groups. So wont it beba fallacy if I choose to overlook that. And if i critisize that silly statement it doesnt mean i am directing it to the populace in general. Bro what do people gain in wishing every activity of the govt badluck? If they are tired of this country, dust your passport, visa and jet out. If not let them take a long swim inside the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces New Date For Abuja Carnival by mknigeriagreat: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Athena4:
Please shut the fûck up you idiot fanatic. It's like Igbos haunt you even when you sleep. This is how you will make the shit hole great again abi? With your mumu tribal prejudice? Cow. If you want a gun so much go and get one from your shambled NPF.There's an officer willing to sell.Buy it it and go and blow your brains out cos whether you believe it or not, Abuja carnival always has been massively flopped.

And dont you think it will pick up well one day. People like you dont make progress in life because one or two failures equal quit in your dictionary. Calabar carnival didnt start as a pefect one it started as a flop but persistence made it perfect. If i were you i will give advice on how to make it work not making silly comments like the first guy that it will flop. Be positive minded. And yes i stand by my claims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm / Cooling Van For Rent / Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.