Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What's JAMB Doing About Candidates Who Didn't Get The Sweet Sixteen Novel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's JAMB Doing About Candidates Who Didn't Get The Sweet Sixteen Novel (289 Views)

Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel / The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's JAMB Doing About Candidates Who Didn't Get The Sweet Sixteen Novel by Harlex(m): 12:54am On Apr 06, 2019
As candidates are now in full preparation and determination to partake in the forthcoming UTME exam after so much time have been committed to studying, attending extra classses and currenly all out trying to find the location of their various CBT centres.

The question now is that during registration all candidate were compelled to pay fiive hundred naira for the sweet sixteen novel and this book have not been available in most of the cbt centre about four week before the end of registraton.

Theres is no crime in the unavailability of the book, but the crime here is why JAMB still held on to the money paid for the material if its not ready to make it available.

Government agencies cannot continue to act as though they are another arm of government, where their descisions and action continues to deprive the citizens of their right. Why is Jamb not talking about failing in its responsibility to make sure that every candidate gets the novel which they had no option but to pay for?

Jamb cannot deny the fact that they knew most cbt centres at some point do not have this book available.

We are using this medium to call on Jamb Registrar to look into this matter and make sure that neccssaary paliative are provided to make sure that candidates gets full value for cash paid.

https://www.eduwheel.com.ng/jamb-what-are-you-doing-about-candidates-who-didnt-get-the-sweet-sixteen-novel/

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Breaks Silence On Exam Clash With WAEC / A Student Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Boyfriend In Kogi State Nigeria / How I Thought Myself And Aquire A Skill I Use To Feed My Family Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.