Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' (17163 Views)

Afcta: Senator Sani Speaks On Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Agreement / Shehu Sani Speaks Against APC Indirect Primaries / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Naijaalive(m): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Senator Shehu Sani has called for protection of innocent Nigerians and intensified efforts to neutralise frame ups in nations like Saudi Arabia where capital punishments exits for crimes like drugs smuggling.

Sani who in tweet on Friday was reacting to the recent execution of a Nigerian in Saudi Arabia, noted that smuggling drugs to any country is condemnable.

The lawmaker said the act destroys the image of the nation and must not be condoned by anyone.

He however, noted that the nations owes it a duty to provide legal and diplomatic services to its citizens abroad as to protect the innocent and neutralize frame ups.

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Shehu-Sani-Reacts-Over-Drugs-Smugglig-To-Saudi-Arabia-Execution-Penalty.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Naijaalive(m): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2019

1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by press9jatv: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Outrage as Abike Dabiri names five Nigerians accused of robbery in Dubai

Credit : oak TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTX8bLqolew
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by press9jatv: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2019
Shocking: 24 Nigerians on death roll in Saudi Arabia , says FG

Credit : Oak TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYkxRJGqL5w
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by johnmartus(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2019
So what your point now? Must you react to every issue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by helinues: 6:09am On Apr 06, 2019
Most Nigerians behaviours outside Nigeria is nothing to write about.

I only pity innocent ones.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
So what your point now? Must you react to every issue.
his an hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by johnmartus(m): 7:20am On Apr 06, 2019
cool I'm not doubt that.
bamidelee:

his an hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by MrAJQ(m): 7:33am On Apr 06, 2019
galadima77:

#Vaseline got me laughing....the market sure die!!!
contact me and let me put you through the production

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Naijaalive(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2019
bamidelee:

his an hypocrite

This man is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by ictjobber: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2019
Sad

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Kendumazy(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Very truth. Thanks for standing up to defend the other innocent ones thus erasing the white man ideology of all Nigerians are drugs dealers or criminals!

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus available for sale. Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by noisy45(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2019
They are all yorubas just imagine they want to compet with us in drug business grin what I know his that they will all be killed Saudi Arabia shows no mercy with drug offence they have even executed Americans, British drug convicts in the past

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by richdad419: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BY THIS EASTER. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Love is something different. Love is sweet, infact, true Love is the sweetest thing ever and even God almighty himself is Love!

Two Things You Don't Fight For; True Love and A True Friend
Love and Friendship are the touchstones of our lives, they define who we are and so when you truly love someone, to hell with butterfly in the tummy, you feel the whole zoo when you are with that person!

Until you meet someone you are scared to cheat on, you have no idea what being "IN LOVE" means!

YOU READY TO MAKE THIS APRIL MONTH OF TRUE LOVE?

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just sign up o the website you with you details, message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW. DETAILS ON BANNERS!

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Gistpeeps: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2019
noisy45:
They are all yorubas just imagine they want to compet with us in drug business grin what I know his that they will all be killed Saudi Arabia shows no mercy with drug offence they have even executed Americans, British drug convicts in the past

Mr. Tribalism

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by davillian(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2019
They know the laws and the punishment for their actions so let them face it.
Their cup of tea.

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by sojayy(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2019
johnmartus:
cool I'm not doubt that.
bamidelee:

his an hypocrite

RIP English ! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Chipink(f): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2019
Tell that to the yorubas sir..
It was a Yoruba woman that was caught in Saudi Arabia.. And beheaded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Chipink(f): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2019
OK sir
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Houseofglam7(f): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Denikayan: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
Short people have a problem!

The smugglers knew the penalty before embarking...

So Nigeria need not offer any diplomatic plea.

This a law opened to all.
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2019
sojayy:

RIP English ! shocked
get well soon
Re: Shehu Sani Speaks On Drugs Smuggling In Saudi Arabia & 'Execution Penalty' by Sultty(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
What is this fuckery for sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Youths Disown Shege Ka Fasa / Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Acting PDP National Chairman Irrelevant, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.