Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary (30518 Views)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / Sancho & Man United 'Agree Terms On A 5-Year Contract Worth £340,000 Per Week / Chelsea Reject £17.6m From Arsenal For David Luiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by Englishgold: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Black man would have taken money instead.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by MobilityExpress: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
ednut1:
football generates billions through TV . Should the main actors there not be paid well Abi u want them to be slaves?

So education doesn't generate billions? The stadiums they are playing the soccer in, who built it, is it not educated graduates. So why will a company get awarded $900m to build a stadium, but will pay the graduates workers $35k per year. But one footballer will earn £120k per week, whether they win or lose, it's not his problem, either the club fails or succeeds, he gets his money. This is the question. It looks like sports employers value their workers more than educational employers. This is what I'm alluding to

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by onadana: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
EmperorKpee:
Please go to Qatar jare. The guy can switch off too many times. He's nothing more than a slightly defensive attacker

He is so annoying.He won't make my first team,and the guy feels he is so good.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by chidooski565(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
luiz as a defender has washed we CFC fans don't even need him anymore

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by landmark86: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
The Speed at which Nigeria players will grab the offer

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by NiGHTMARECLICK: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2019
Are You Looking For Cool Hip Hop Music? Then Try Listening To Charlie's White - Understand On ITunes, Deezer & Spotify Today.

#R.I.P Nipsey Hustle

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by EmperorKpee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
onadana:

Seconded Bros. I just count him lucky.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by Abfty(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wow. Luiz plz think abou it oohh that money no be small money pahhh.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by femi4: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Abeg,, they should let him go......Tired of attacking central defender
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by moshino(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This world is crazy. No graduate earns £220k per week , no matter how skilled they are or even with the highest qualification. Why

You are very Ignorant and unexposed. How much does Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos each earn per week. They're both University graduates.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by moshino(m): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
onadana:

Which team do you have, or play for? Your k-leg has never even touched a FIFA rated ball in your entire life. The most you do is watch a game and talk trash from your lazy, garbage mouth.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by Abhus1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
This info can't be true. Chelsea does not keep such contract with a non Briton at 32.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by MobilityExpress: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
moshino:

You are very Ignorant and unexposed. How much does Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos each earn per week. They're both University graduates.

It is you that is very ignorant and myopic in thinking. Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are both CEOs that run their own companies and businesses. Show me one employed graduate staff anywhere in this world that earns £220k per week. I'm waiting oh, Mr Exposure grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

It is you that is very ignorant and myopic in thinking. Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are both CEOs that run their own companies and businesses. Show me one employed graduate staff anywhere in this world that earns £220k per week. I'm waiting oh, Mr Exposure grin
I'm also very amazed as well. How can a footballer earn above $500,000 per week. That's approximately 235,000,000 in a week. Unbelievable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by geezynoni: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
ainas247:
Luis why, come and offer me 10 percent of it... I will be playing 24hours..

do you have a business rank it now on Google
chat me up
U wan die b dat
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by ainas247: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
geezynoni:
U wan die b dat

If I fit survive for this naija, I no fit die my bro
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by moshino(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

To say that you are ignorant, uncivilized and unexposed is an understatement. You said " No graduate earns £220k per week" I showed 2 that does, now you say it's their own company. You obviously attended a glorified secondary school. Both Bezos and Musk are the founders of their companies, both those companies a public companies that are publicly traded, millions of people worldwide also own parts of those companies. They're many more graduated earning $1m+ per week. But I don't expect you to know this because you obviously lack the orientation.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by Enemyofpeace: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This world is crazy. No graduate earns £220k per week , no matter how skilled they are or even with the highest qualification. Why
because it's a crazy world
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by moshino(m): 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

To say that you are ignorant, uncivilized and unexposed is an understatement. You said "No graduate earns £220k per week" I showed 2 that does, now you say it's their own company. You obviously attended a glorified secondary school. Both Bezos and Musk are the founders of their companies, both those companies are public companies that are publicly traded, millions of people worldwide also own parts of those companies. Both Bezos and Musk are employed as CEOs of those companies by the BOD. There are many more graduates earning $1m+ per week - Hock Tan, Leslie Moonves, Nicholas Howley, Jeff Bewks, Stephen Kaufer etc, sorry I don't know any from your shithole. But I don't expect you to know this because you obviously lack the orientation.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by Legendguru: 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
oh
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by MobilityExpress: 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
moshino:

[s]To say that you are ignorant, uncivilized and unexposed is an understatement. You said "No graduate earns £220k per week" I showed 2 that does, now you say it's their own company. You obviously attended a glorified secondary school. Both Bezos and Musk are the founders of their companies, both those companies are public companies that are publicly traded, millions of people worldwide also own parts of those companies. Both Bezos and Musk are employed as CEOs of those companies by the BOD. There are many more graduates earning $1m+ per week - Hock Tan, Leslie Moonves, Nicholas Howley, Jeff Bewks, Stephen Kaufer etc, sorry I don't know any from your shithole. But I don't expect you to know this because you obviously lack the orientation.[/s]

Typing a lot of nonsense to make yourself look smart doesn't make you smart. In fact, it makes you look stupid to knowledgeable people. As members of staff to their companies, Jeff Bezos (a billionaire) earns about $82K per year salary. Elon Musk (a billionaire) earns $37k per year salary. That is what they get paid as graduate salary workers. Per year oh, not even per month. I'm waiting for the next rubbish you want to type, Mr Exposure grin
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by AntiZombie: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Nope lots of Quant's and traders earn that on wall street

Some earn even 500k$ a week

undecided
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by EmperorKpee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
onadana:

Lol. Don't mind all those plastic Chelsea fans jare. I've even heard that Ndidi is a better midfielder than Pogba
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by MobilityExpress: 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
AntiZombie:

Nope lots of Quant's and traders earn that on wall street

Some earn even 500k$ a week

undecided

I'm talking exclusively about a salary earner, not a business owner's business profits, or earnings from shares and stocks. Show me one graduate in this whole world, not even Nigeria, that earns £220k per week as a blue or white collar staff or employee in the academic or professional sphere based on the university degree. No scholar on this planet gets paid that much as salary, even people that are geniuses. Highest maybe £800k per year or £1m/yr thereabouts. But here, you see a footballer turning down a salary of £220k per week, some are earning double that. That goes to show you the huge gap between how sports employers value their main workers more than the educational system does. This is my point all along.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by owila4luv(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
with his hair like noodles how much you wan collect?
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by moshino(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Typing a lot of nonsense to make yourself look smart doesn't make you smart. In fact, it makes you look stupid to knowledgeable people. As members of staff to their companies, Jeff Bezos (a billionaire) earns about $82K per year salary. Elon Musk (a billionaire) earns $37k per year salary. That is what they get paid as graduate salary workers. Per year oh, not even per month. I'm waiting for the next rubbish you want to type, Mr Exposure grin

I understand English is not your first language, I've wasted enough time on you. Holla back when you are worth at least $1m, and have spent at least 5 years in the western world. For now, stick with your kind.
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by johnpologyidea(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
If say na Nigeria players........ oooh grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by AntiZombie: 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

I'm talking exclusively about a salary earner, not a business owner's business profits, or earnings from shares and stocks. Show me one graduate in this whole world, not even Nigeria, that earns £220k per week as a blue or white collar staff or employee in the academic or professional sphere based on the university degree. No scholar on this planet gets paid that much as salary, even people that are geniuses. Highest maybe £800k per year or £1m/yr thereabouts. But here, you see a footballer turning down a salary of £220k per week, some are earning double that. That goes to show you the huge gap between how sports employers value their main workers more than the educational system does. This is my point all along.

Yea its their salary

Be enlightened

There are graduates and there are graduates

People have one million dollar salaries on wall street. They are graduates and hedge fund employees
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by MobilityExpress: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
AntiZombie:

Yea its their salary

Be enlightened

There are graduates and there are graduates

People have one million dollar salaries on wall street. They are graduates and hedge fund employees

£220k per week = $13.5m per year approximately . Just, mention one name, one verifiable identity, not even 2, just one person, a blue or white collar employee employed based on his university degree certificate that earns $13.5m per year on wall street or any sector for that matter in the educational system, not sports or entertainment. Staff oh, don't come and tell me the name of the Business Owner CEO like Bill Gates, like Mr Exposure did before grin
Re: David Luiz Rejects 3-year Contract Worth £220,000 A Week Salary by MobilityExpress: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
moshino:

I understand English is not your first language, I've wasted enough time on you. Holla back when you are worth at least $1m, and have spent at least 5 years in the western world. For now, stick with your kind.

Talking nonsense back to back. What a talent you have grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NFF Sacks Entire Technical Crew Of Super Eagles / 2018 World Cup: Fixtures For Quarter Final / Super Eagles Players Were Silent During The National Anthem (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.