Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k (2255 Views)

New Infinix Phone Needed At 30-40k / New Gionee Gn5001s / Brand New: Gionee M7 Power 4gb Ram + 64gb Best Price Anywhere!!! (63k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 8:09am On Apr 06, 2019
I need it brand new please for my little sis. Gionee, tecno or infinix

Budget is 30-40k

Major consideration about brands stated is availability of parts.

Thanks

Cc

Chester48

Seunfly

ZesusHVWritter

PhenomenalMorgan

Kvngfrosh

Chuksteric
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by seunfly: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2019
Finelinks:

Budget is 30-40k

Thanks

Cc

Chester48

Seunfly

ZesusHVWritter

PhenomenalMorgan

Kvngfrosh

Chuksteric

I will recommend Nokia x5, it is 48k on Jumia and it is equivalent to what you will get at 60/70 of tecno and infinix.
You can also search for Xiaomi on Jumia, their is one within that range.

Buying any tecno or infinix phone is like you are cheating yourself because their price is always too expensive for the specs even if it was sold for 20naira.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2019
seunfly:

I will recommend Nokia x5, it is 48k on Jumia and it is equivalent to what you will get at 60/70 of tecno and infinix.
You can also search for Xiaomi on Jumia, their is one within that range.

Buying any tecno or infinix phone is like you are cheating yourself because their price is always too expensive for the specs even if it was sold for 20naira.

Thanks.

She is gonna buy in a shop close to her school. I hate the hassles of Jumia, Aliexpress etc especially if one isn't in Lagos.

That's why I want to manage the tecno, infinix or gionee.

All others have little or no parts available coupled with non existent customer support for residents outside lagos.
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Bvesan(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2019
You can get the Infinix hot 7 (2gb ram version) at under #40,000. I bought mine a couple of days ago at #38,500. It has a 4000Mah battery capacity and the camera is not bad either.
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Freelancerx: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
you can get Tecno POUVOIR 2 air for 40k its 5000 mah battery
Finelinks:

Budget is 30-40k

Thanks

Cc

Chester48

Seunfly

ZesusHVWritter

PhenomenalMorgan

Kvngfrosh

Chuksteric
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by timilehing(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Buy yourself a Xiaomi Redmi 6 and thank me later
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Get her infinix hot 6pro...and know peace
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Freelancerx:
you can get Tecno POUVOIR 2 air for 40k its 5000 mah battery

Thanks
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finelinks:

Thanks.

She is gonna buy in a shop close to her school. I hate the hassles of Jumia, Aliexpress etc especially if one isn't in Lagos.

All others have little or no parts available coupled with non existent customer support for residents outside lagos.
What do you call the "hassles of Jumia I got a phone from them in 3 days, then I was at Delta state, there are Nokia care centres in Lagos and delta, I also think there should be one in PH.
Anyways if you want a good alternative then get Gionee A8s or Infinix hot S3X... The price of the first is around 45k and I don't know the price of the second...
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Andrez123 please we need your input here
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Ara99: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
the Gionee s8s is a good option since you want something from either gionee, Infinix or tecno. It costs about ₦45,000
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
I thought you created a thread bashing tecno and Infinix phones. How come you still want to buy one?
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
I thought you created a thread bashing tecno and Infinix phones. How come you still want to buy one?

Not bashing per se.

I was highly pissed off that those marketers wouldn't allow people give reviews without bias.

They are everywhere praising all the devices.

I wanted to hear from people who have used the devices with first hand experience.

Abeg contribute.
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Kingsleyibeh99 come pls
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ara99:
the Gionee s8s is a good option since you want something from either gionee, Infinix or tecno. It costs about ₦45,000

A8s or S8s ?
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finelinks:

A8s or S8s ?
s8s
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Mustack: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finelinks:

Budget is 30-40k

Thanks

Cc

Chester48

Seunfly

ZesusHVWritter

PhenomenalMorgan

Kvngfrosh

Chuksteric

That mean you're a great damager.

Why not try umidigi!!
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mustack:

That mean you're a great damager.

Why not try umidigi!!

Lol
My sis will be using it.

I want to maintain gionee, infinix, tecno
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Mustack: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finelinks:

Lol
My sis will be using it.

I want to maintain gionee, infinix, tecno

My advice? Search for umidigi range of phone on jumia.. A3 sell at less than 30k. A phone packed with beauty and suparb specs that your sis will love... Let me stop here do the research and quote me again.
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finelinks:

Not bashing per se.

I was highly pissed off that those marketers wouldn't allow people give reviews without bias.

They are everywhere praising all the devices.

I wanted to hear from people who have used the devices with first hand experience.

Abeg contribute.

I can't contribute because I have never bought,adviced some1 to buy an Infinix,Tecmo or Gionee but I can only give you better options.however, I may be able to help
First of all what are the most important thing you need in the phone for your sis? Since she is a lady that means camera is no1. You don't want to buy your sis a phone that lags on Snapchat filters that is another point.
You need storage so your sis won't complain of low memory in future. If you out all this to consideration then I'm sorry at that price you may not get anything reasonable. But if you want to buy something still at that price that can work I think the Nokia x6 or 5 some people adviced could make a point. Or wait lemme check more

Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
CHESTER48:
I can't contribute because I have never bought,adviced some1 to buy an Infinix,Tecmo or Gionee but I can only give you better options.however, I may be able to help
First of all what are the most important thing you need in the phone for your sis? Since she is a lady that means camera is no1. You don't want to buy your sis a phone that lags on Snapchat filters that is another point.
You need storage so your sis won't complain of low memory in future. If you out all this to consideration then I'm sorry at that price you may not get anything reasonable. But if you want to buy something still at that price that can work I think the Nokia x6 or 5 some people adviced could make a point. Or wait lemme check more

Oh baba

Ka mu chere
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by bamac(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Finelinks:

Thanks.

Baba mi, forget those hustles you are talking about, even better shops than the one you are talking about are the sellers on those platforms. Though you might have your reason(s). But you can try use me to get the best of Jumia. As regards the phone, please check my recommendation below, for a lady i thinks that should be the best in terms of camera quality and phone durability itself the storage isn't small to accommodate necessary apps to avoid hanging.

Call/Whatsapp/WeChat on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bvesan:
You can get the Infinix hot 7 (2gb ram version) at under #40,000. I bought mine a couple of days ago at #38,500. It has a 4000Mah battery capacity and the camera is not bad either.
please can tell me how good the front camera of infinix hot 7 is.....
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by drjprince: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Come and see the light like me why not xiaomi
Finelinks:

Budget is 30-40k

Thanks

Cc

Chester48

Seunfly

ZesusHVWritter

PhenomenalMorgan

Kvngfrosh

Chuksteric
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Blastedholligan: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2019
You could buy her TECNO Spark 3. They just released that one. Xiaomi should have a device around that range too.
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Blastedholligan: 8:08am On Apr 07, 2019
CHESTER48:

you said you can't contribute cos of the devices he mentioned, yet you went ahead to contribute and even want to go out of your way to check for more. Smh
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Andrez123(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Finelinks:
Andrez123 please we need your input here
I won't recommend any infinix or tecno phone which is below 40k because they are basically worthless for their prices, Gionee phones at that price range have become scarce because the recent bankruptcy of their company. Phones from Xiaomi, Umidigi and Nokia at that price range are much better but then their spare parts and accessories are scarce in Nigerian offline stores.
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Mustack: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Andrez123:
I won't recommend any infinix or tecno phone which is below 40k because they are basically worthless for their prices, Gionee phones at that price range have become scarce because the recent bankruptcy of their company. Phones from Xiaomi, Umidigi and Nokia at that price range are much better but then their spare parts and accessories are scarce in Nigerian offline stores.

Umidigi..
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Finelinks: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Andrez123:

Such a conundrum.

What's the way forward please within the 40k?
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blastedholligan:
you said you can't contribute cos of the devices he mentioned, yet you went ahead to contribute and even want to go out of your way to check for more. Smh
can't contribute cause I've never used Infinix tecno or Gionee, or adviced. But I can only contribute by telling you the other company names and not the ones up there. Read between lines
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Soda s2 ....customer service @ikeja
Re: I Need A New Gionee, Tecno Or Infinix Phone At 30-40k by Andrez123(m): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Finelinks:

Such a conundrum.

What's the way forward please within the 40k?
You should go for the Umidigi A3 pro, it's around N37,900 on Jumia for the 3gb ram/ 32gb rom version, it has a global LTE band that supports all the 4G networks in Nigeria, it comes with 2 sim slots and a dedicated memory card slot. The infinix and tecno phones that I could recommend are all above 40k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3GB+64GB model for 80k / New Arrival!!! Very Neat Uk Used Samsung T-MOBILE SIDEKICK 4G Android Phone-25k / Mtn Introducing Magic Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.