Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC (49849 Views)

Ekene Dike: Missing 15-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Rivers / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Rubbiish(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2019
Ishilove:
Children of nowadays ehn. Wetin dey hungry dem no dey market.

I stand to be corrected, but there is something fundamentally wrong with the way kids are raised these days. How can this tiny thing have the nerve to leave home for three days to attend to deek matters, without fear of the consequences of her actions?? What were the parents doing while this child degenerated to this extent?? How can she still open her rotten mouth to boldly tell her parents she went a'fvcking?

Ha! This world has gone to the dogs!!!
Were u not below 15 when u started attending to deek matters? undecided
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2019
heheee ... like seriously? Oro buruku toun terin.. end time children
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
No be Delta agian. Such a useless state. In a while now the said girl will join force with her other Delta sisters scattered all over SW and Ecowas nations and start charging #500 per entry. Disgrace of a state.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Sagay212: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
That's obviously bad parenting. How can a 15 year old have the effontry leave home without her parents knowing where she went to.

3 Likes

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2019
Snazzygrin:

Yu go fear all these children
Nwanne the thing shock me
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by sukerefakere(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2019
Wonders ended long time ago
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by bobolistica(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2019
yall are busy abusing this innocent girl forgetting that this girl must have been bleeped by a well grown ass man...girls of this age are easily decieved into bed and useless guys prey on innocence...i could bet my cock the guy this girl bleeped for 3 days is 30 and above
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Ishilove: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

You are your username so having an intelligent conversation with you is hopeless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Bossjakande: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2019
lefulefu nofavorss see underage
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Ishilove: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2019
Afamed:

In that zone, the mother has certain amount of share from the trade, even though children of these days are something else
I beg to disagree. That's a fallacy of hasty generalisation.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Mcy56(f): 10:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Ishilove:
You are your username so having an intelligent conversation with you is hopeless.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

When I was fifteen, I no fit attend to deek matters, because if I got any babe pregnant, my parents would have forced me to take responsibility....

Best to attend to deek matter after signing da certificate, plus full bank akant, or at least the means of paying for any matters arising.

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2019
hörny gals everywhere #she looks familiar thogrin

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by ImaIma1(f): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2019
Kids of these days are so sex conscious... always thinking sex sex sex. While some are doing exceedingly well academically and making waves with their talents, some are daydreaming about boyfriend and gf
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Rubbiish(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2019
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha
U are crazzy cheesy
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by wonder233: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2019
In the south, there's a lot of decadence. Sex is regarded as nothing. Modesty is scoffed at. Cheating spouses isn't such a big deal anymore.
Kids are given alcohol to drink by their parents, worn skimpy outfits, if you talk, you're insulted and even called a paedophile for daring to say a kid should be properly clothed.
The kids grow up loose, they grew up in an atmosphere saturated by sex, it's natural they follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by gift2xl: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2019
I have seen worst.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Opexzy: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2019
This world is turning upside down... I had my first gf when i was in 400lv second semester (my final year). And up till today i am still finding it difficult to tell my parents i have a gf...
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by bmos(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2019
castrol180:
So she went to spread her filthy pùssy for a guy? Someone who after defecating cannot wash her bums well

The next thing is pregnancy - the leveler. When that godamn thing burge out, all the nyanga go finish. Then you see the boy running helter skelter and denying responsibility like Judas iscariot.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2019
lilmax:
lol

we know if all didn't go well as plan,she would have labelled the boy a rapist grin

these days decency is far from girls

hoe once hoe forever

later one dumbass go dey thank God say he marry this one

the mother must be a lazy woman

Or, if she had gone to visit one Adamu from Sokoto state, the internet would have gone gaga for the arrest crying
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by dangotesmummy: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Smh.orisirisi

See the thing looking like a malnourished 10year old kid.

How this one wan take know book nigbati omi oko tisapasilagbari
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2019
What is wrong with this?
She was sick and went to her boyfriend to collect penicillin pènìs-healing injection.

Get well soon dear.
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Jalinco: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2019
And the kind prick wey this juvenile go dey chop fit big pass the one wey the mama dey chop. Technology sha
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Divay22(f): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2019
SmellySperm:
hörny gals everywhere
#she looks familiar thogrin
Hope you never do wetin i dey think o undecided

Happy birthday to you and wishing you long life and prosperity
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2019
At 15? undecided with her unriped vagina undecided
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Pelumi75(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2019
LMAO!!
Lemme nuh talk
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Ishilove:
Children of nowadays ehn. Wetin dey hungry dem no dey market.

I stand to be corrected, but there is something fundamentally wrong with the way kids are raised these days. How can this tiny thing have the nerve to leave home for three days to attend to deek matters, without fear of the consequences of her actions?? What were the parents doing while this child degenerated to this extent?? How can she still open her rotten mouth to boldly tell her parents she went a'fvcking?

Ha! This world has gone to the dogs!!!
At what age did you start fvcking?
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Bad parenting
Re: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl Found After Three Days, Went To Visit Her Boyfriend.PIC by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Divay22:
Hope you never do wetin i dey think o undecided
Happy birthday to you and wishing you long life and prosperity
lol thanks dear,I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapists Attack Ovim Girls Secondary School In Isuikwuato, Abia / EFCC Nabs Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja. Recover Car, Laptops, Phones (Photo) / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.