Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Here's What The Future Holds On Upwork - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Here's What The Future Holds On Upwork (720 Views)

Get A Real USA Phone Number To Verify Fiverr, Upwork, Whatsapp And The Likes. / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's What The Future Holds On Upwork by Terib: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2019
I'll start by pleading that you read through even if you have the slightest intentions for upwork in mind.

Did you know that starting from May of 2019, Upwork has put in place plans to make it increasingly more difficult for people to get on their community?

How you may ask? Well starting from next month, each connect for job proposal submissions would begin to cost $0.15.

On one hand this could be no trouble at all, but on the other hand could spell doom for anyone creating a fake/foreign account from next month.

This is because seeing as your account would be new, you wouldn't have funds on it and wouldn't have the option of paying for 60 connects (which is about $10), or any number of connects for that matter, from your available balance other than using a credit or debit card, which will most certainly be in your real name and not the fake name on your account. If all that seemed to difficult to understand, simply put, if the only method available to you for payment is your mastercard/visa card, your account can become susceptible to suspension.

This might be a way for Upwork to know who's real and who is not (by comparing the name on your payment method to the name on your account) and suspend fake accounts. Again this is tentative, but should you really take that chance.

So what does this mean?
What should you do about it?

For all prospective Upworkers, this is the time to get on upwork. Not tomorrow, not next week, more like yesterday, whether you intend to run a fake/foreign account or a real Nigerian one.

If you do intend to have a foreign account, this will give you ample time to earn if you're serious enough and henceforth always keep your balance reasonable enough to buy connects with instead of a payment method.

If you intend to get a real Nigerian account, getting on board now affords you the opportunity to slowly but surely start building the rep and status (the main work people run away from by getting foreign accounts) required for high paying clients to take you seriously from today.

If you already have an account(fake/real) hello! My dear start working for the same reasons of having a reasonable balance or "rep"

At such a crossroad the saying "He who fails to plan, plans to fail" should resonate louder in your mind.

Regardless of what type of account you seek. I'll help you get it approved in less than an hour. So don't hesitate to reach out to me on Whatsapp via 09056349447

Please rebroadcast to friends and family you believe might need this information, and don't hesitate to share my contact if they are in need of my help.

Happy earning guys.

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Customized Bracelet / Goodbye To Royal Q Bot. (kiwismart Trade Assistance Takes Over!!!) / Do You Know: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.