Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Unjumble - Competitive Word Game Now On Google Play Store. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Unjumble - Competitive Word Game Now On Google Play Store. (812 Views)

The Most Awaited Far Cry 6 Movie Game Now Out (trailer Video) / Best Word Game Apps For 2019 To Play On Android And Ios / Hello Naija Make Una Download My Game Abeg, Word Connect : Word Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unjumble - Competitive Word Game Now On Google Play Store. by MasterPDON: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2019
Are you fond of word games? Unjumble tests your ability to find valid words from a given set of letters. Each letter is assigned points and your score for each word is the sum of the points for each letter. Score high, find Bingos, unlock achievements, top leaderboards and be a Master Unjumbler!

Hello nairalanders. After months of work, my game, Unjumble, is now out on Play store. If you're a fan of Scrabble or similar word games where you make up words from jumbled letters, you'll enjoy this game. What's more, there are competitive features. You can play with friends around you or with others online, and there are leaderboards to compare scores.

Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piesoftwares.unjumble

Play, rate it and leave a review, thanks.
Play with me online. My GamerID is YoungDONE.

(1) (Reply)

Pc Gamers Guru Needed / Virtual Cheats Available / Pc Games Needed Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.