Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos (2777 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Beauty In New Photo, Ini Edo Reacts / Cornelius Michael: Photos Of Sexy Nigerian Model / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by 17Ebiscoo: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has again has shared stunning new images of herself in a private jet as she modeled a fun pair of lace-up heels.

Kim donned a Chinese dress that featured a cut out in front and capped sleeves with a very short hem.

She had her hair down and finished off the look with a pink purse and neutral makeup.

The shoes looked far from comfortable as they did not tie at he top but rather just ended.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/04/06/kim-kardashian-is-all-shades-of-sexy-in-new-photos/

Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
we women get problem sha grin
which kind shoe be this one na

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by ken6488(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
How will I keep admiring something that I can't get undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by femi4: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:
we women get problem sha grin
which kind shoe be this one na
That's just one of her problems.

So, where are yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by meobizy(f): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
I want her.
I don’t care if she’s married or has children.
Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by DonroxyII: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
This plastic geh always slay. I love her since i watched ray j slamming that kiss shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by Emeraldfynest(m): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:
we women get problem sha grin which kind shoe be this one na
��
Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 07, 2019
femi4:
That's just one of her problems.

So, where are yours?
this is my problem. I wish i could go out everyday without it angry

Re: Kim Kardashian Is All Shades Of Sexy In New Photos by femi4: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

this is my problem. I wish i could go out everyday without it angry
Haaa....funny you

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Jude Okoye And His Daughter / See What Crawled Out From Under Someone's Pillow (photo) / Watch Russian Soldiers Singing King Sunny Ade's Song - Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.