Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Help Me Out With This Question On The Cambridge A Levels. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Out With This Question On The Cambridge A Levels. (438 Views)

Cambridge A Level In Nigeria / Cambridge A Levels-cambridge Advance Level In Nigeria / What You Need To Know About Cie(cambridge International A Levels) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out With This Question On The Cambridge A Levels. by Towersport(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Good afternoon everyone smiley, I'm a newbie to international exams and its my wish to study in a university in england and the most comfortable means of registering for any of their accepted exams is the Cambridge Examination. So I have some questions on that.
Firstly , how much in total can one spend on the exam process and stuff like that cause I heard that it depends on your course and I want to go for law.
Secondly , for how long is it valid ?
Are there schools that take it ?
Is it a must to stay in the hostel ?
I'm studying law in 100L Olabisi Onabanjo University , how comfortable will it be for me to attend classes for the exam ?
Please any suggestion or answer would be gratefully accepted thank you ?
Re: Help Me Out With This Question On The Cambridge A Levels. by Dami12345: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Not that expensive. Maybe 500k relatively.

Am not so sure about the price now. Look online for more info.

But depends on the center you are using.
For law you can take.

Literature.
Sociology
History.

Different centers take different combination.

Try and get As in all.
An A is 80 over 100. B is 70 .

I dont think you can take a levels and be in school at the same time. Its would be too tasking. Besides with the a level degree you can enter at 200level for direct entry.

Its valid for life. But different universities set different standard contact them on the course combination and minimum grading before you start.

Good luck.
Re: Help Me Out With This Question On The Cambridge A Levels. by Towersport(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dami12345:
Not that expensive. Maybe 500k relatively.

Am not so sure about the price now. Look online for more info.

But depends on the center you are using.
For law you can take.

Literature.
Sociology
History.

Different centers take different combination.

Try and get As in all.
An A is 80 over 100. B is 70 .

I dont think you can take a levels and be in school at the same time. Its would be too tasking. Besides with the a level degree you can enter at 200level for direct entry.

Its valid for life. But different universities set different standard contact them on the course combination and minimum grading before you start.

Good luck.

This is really helpful , I'm grateful
smiley
Re: Help Me Out With This Question On The Cambridge A Levels. by Dami12345: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Towersport:

This is really helpful , I'm grateful
smiley

Your welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Examination Verification System Using Biometric / Another ‘mercenary’ Arrested In Sokoto For Writing JAMB For Candidate / NUC Processing 303 Applications For Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.