Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

People React As Gov. Dankwabo Accuses People Of Betraying The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People React As Gov. Dankwabo Accuses People Of Betraying The PDP (562 Views)

Nigerians To Dissolve APC In The Coming Weeks For Betraying The Nigeria People / Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Betraying Tinubu; Blames Peter Obi / Atiku Campaign DG Accuses Obiano Of Betraying Igbo’s Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People React As Gov. Dankwabo Accuses People Of Betraying The PDP by CEOwatazs: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
...the Executive Governor of Gombe state who was the North East campaign director of Alh. Atiku abubakar of the PDP, posted an emotional post today expressing his bitterness over those who betrayed the party (PDP) in the just concluded general election

Re: People React As Gov. Dankwabo Accuses People Of Betraying The PDP by CEOwatazs: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
lalastictilala

FP please make me happy

Re: People React As Gov. Dankwabo Accuses People Of Betraying The PDP by globemoney: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
Can PDP tell us exactly what they want us to believe about the elections, today, Atiku's mandate was stolen, tomorrow, some people betrayed the party, next tomorrow fake INEC servers show Atiku won, another time they will say the north voted Buhari because they love poverty, I have never seen this level of confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People React As Gov. Dankwabo Accuses People Of Betraying The PDP by BlackfireX: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
I don't understand.

Maybe because I am hungry
Re: People React As Gov. Dankwabo Accuses People Of Betraying The PDP by CEOwatazs: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
globemoney:
Can PDP tell us exactly what they want us to believe about the elections, today, Atiku's mandate was stolen, tomorrow, some people betrayed the party, next tomorrow fake INEC servers show Atiku won, another time they will say the north voted Buhari because they love poverty, I have never seen this level of confusion

hahahahahaha hahahahah.........

they will soon blame atiku for not acting like erubebe when he frst realized to be losing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

World Bank Scales Up Support For Countries Affected In The Wake Of Cyclone Idai / Notes From Atlanta: Nigeria Needs History And A Name Change- Farooq Kperogi / Fix Nigeria, Citizens See No Future – German Envoy Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.