Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Can Be President Of Nigeria In 2023 – Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Be President Of Nigeria In 2023 – Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal (339 Views)

Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Be President Of Nigeria In 2023 – Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal by actiondrilling: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Babachir Lawal, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), has said he can be president of Nigeria.

Speaking with The Sun, Lawal said the constitution did not limit the presidency to any part of the country.

He was addressing the issue of zoning the 2023 presidency outside the north.

“Every part of Nigeria can produce a president, a competent one.

“I know so many. Being a cosmopolitan man, I know Igbos not less than ten that can successfully run this country; I know Yorubas that can do, I know Ijaws that can do, I know Hausas that can do, I know even Kilba.

“Hey myself, my friend, I can be president of this country. I consider myself quite competent to do so from a small tribe of 300,000 people. There are so many such tribes that can produce good, competent leaders all over Nigeria.

“Even if it is in the north, if we say the north-west has produced a presidential candidate, the south-west had produced one, I don’t see why the north-central cannot produce or the north-east cannot produce just as south-south, south-east, south-west and even north-west can still produce. The constitution doesn’t say it is prohibited. And as I said, I believe every zone, every state, has capable people that can run this country effectively,” Lawal said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/04/i-can-be-president-of-nigeria-in-2023.html

Re: I Can Be President Of Nigeria In 2023 – Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal by Iamgrey5(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
cheesy
This guys are repositioning themselves for government sha come 2023.
Re: I Can Be President Of Nigeria In 2023 – Ex-sgf, Babachir Lawal by hargbolahan01: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
I laugh in French....then we will have another corrupt Mr integrity as president

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Nepza Top Officials Plot To Corner N42b Fg Funds / We Are Ready For Saturdays Supplementary Election In River State - Inec / Northern Elders Attack Buhari Over Worsening Insecurity, Quality Of Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.