Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Technical Approaches In Answering Multiple Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Technical Approaches In Answering Multiple Questions (207 Views)

Help In Answering My Son Questions. / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Approaches In Answering Multiple Questions by Upson42(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Of a truth, objectives questions section is a section where sharp thinking and smartness comes to play, although, having the right answer at one’s disposal saves times and related fuss. But sometimes, we (students) get delayed by comparing options when the best choice is unclear. To this end, ojasweb has taken another stride in per-mutating relevant tricks and tested technical approach in answering multiple questions, most often when you’re at a crossroad of choosing.

The writing would have been sectionalized so as to handle different subjects perfectly; however, I wouldn’t be able to toe the path, considering the subject load in the secondary classes. I will, therefore, generalize the approach which I believe will handle your fear.

Be Time Bound and Specific

Time is crucial and can’t be downplayed in the examination arena, being time conscious determines the number of questions you will attempt. Therefore, it is so germane that, you are bound by the allotted time for the paper.

continue reading>> https://ojasweb.com/questions/technical-approaches-in-answering-multiple-questions/

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy In The Free Neco Class Benefit / The Best Thing About Self-publishing / Download Project Topics @ Www.getproject.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.