Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Scholarship For Sports Students, Coaches, Scientist And Administrators. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Scholarship For Sports Students, Coaches, Scientist And Administrators. (316 Views)

Karibe Ojigwe Sworn In As Abia Commissioner For Sports (Pictures) / Tokyo2020 Olympics Disqualification: Okagbare Slams Sports Administrators / Some Top Football Coaches And The Cars They Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Sports Students, Coaches, Scientist And Administrators. by YSPON: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
This post is motivated due to the lack of scholarship opportunities for sports personnel in Nigeria. I am a huge beneficiary of the scholarship below so I thought it better to share for other people who are qualified to benefit from it.

The new ITK courses for the period of 2020-2022 are online and we are looking forward to receiving many meaningful applications from your countries.

We kindly ask you to directly forward the information to acquainted and suitable candidates, respectively sports institutions, where potential candidates will receive the information, e.g. sports universities, institutes or academies for educating P.E. teachers. Please find our new flyer attached.

Feel free to share the scheduled courses via Facebook or WhatsApp, including the link of our website:

http://itk.spowi.uni-leipzig.de/en/home/ 

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me but make sure you have read the information on their website.

If you also have information on other scholarship opportunities in sports, kindly share them.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Solskjaer Targets New Signings / 5 Amazing Learned From The Premier League / Roma’s Hopes Of Qualifying For Champs League All But Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.