Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Onnoghen’s Resignation: I Can’t Confirm If President Buhari Is Aware Femiadesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen’s Resignation: I Can’t Confirm If President Buhari Is Aware Femiadesina (193 Views)

Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen’s Resignation: I Can’t Confirm If President Buhari Is Aware Femiadesina by ucaustine2019(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina says the presidency is yet to confirm if President Buhari is aware of the reported resignation of suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen.
There were reports yesterday that the embattled Chief Justice of Nigeria had tendered his resignation following allegations of non-declaration of his assets. Read more @ https://uaustinek..com/2019/04/onnoghens-resignation-i-cant-confirm-if.html

(1) (Reply)

Bmo Refutes Imf Report On Management Of Nigeria’s Sovereign Wealth Fund / Mr Don The Great Man / NEPZA: Daily Trust Deliberately Misleading Nigerians, By Sunday James Akinloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.