Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo (431 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Celebrates His 3.7 Million Instagram Followers With Cute Photo by olaloaded1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Despite being inactive in the music industry or probably
being frozen out by the tough competition from other
musicians.
Mavin act, Korede Bello celebrates his 3.7 million Instagram
followers and promises to drop new song soon.
The Mavin Records signee posted a new photo with the
caption; "I thank all 3.7 million of you following me. You mean
so much more to me and I thank you for your support and
patience over the years . NEW MUSIC out soon"
Many have expressed eagerness to see what is left of the
talented music act who seems to be having a hard time
keeping his musical career afloat.[/color][color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

Elliot Dies Alph Lukau Resurrected Him , He Dies Again / Zari Reacts After Diamond Platnumz Accused Her Of Cheating With Peter Psquare / Davido’s Bae, Chioma Shares Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.