Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose (2019 Views)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose by chiomarita: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Months ago it was rumoured that Dr. Chris Okafor, the General Overseer of Liberation City church had purchased a private jet.

The church gave a veiled denial and simply dismissed the report as rumors.

Shortly after, Legit news published another report captioned “Pastor Chris Okafor’s Private Jet is not his Property, it was Chartered”.

It was further gathered that the ‘Chartered jet’ news was right.

According to what an insider told [url]pearlsnews.com[/url] : ” That jet was hired by one or two guys whom the man of God often calls “my sons in the Lord”.

They are actually not Nigerians. They are from Southern Africa. They hired the jet to convey him to the location of a project they wanted Dr. Okafor to commission for them.

Those guys are known millionaires”, the source squealed.

Revealing further, the source added that there’s another angle to the story

“The real news is, there’s actually a private jet! Not the one that Legit wrote about. There’s another one. That one is the authentic one. They’re not talking about that because that is actually the jet that the man of God claims his partners purchased for him.

His partners bought the jet to enable him carry out the works of ministry…but the thing is, Dr. Chris, I learned has been a bit too reluctant to openly announce that he now has a private jet, wondering how his congregation will receive the news.

Rather, he instructed his partners who allegedly bought the jet to convert it to commercial use on behalf of the ministry, since “it was going to be too much of a burden for the ministry to maintain a private jet at this time” according to the man of God.

Now, the jet is undergoing a re customization and re registration process in Southern Africa. I hear they’re set to put the jet up for VIP hire services. Trust Igbo man and business. That is the news they’re keeping away from the public and honestly, I don’t see the need for all the secrecy. Makes absolutely no sense.

Personally I was eagerly waiting for him to flaunt his new jet and give us some missionary reasons why he needed one. I was so waiting…he dodged it!”.

[url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] will keep you updated as events unfolds….

Re: Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
If you fools don't talk about men of God, you won't blog.

Do you know how many Imams own private jets?
Do you hear the givings done in the other religion?
Do you think that Pastors live on just tithes and offerings? Whatever happens to private businesses that most of them run?
Re: Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose by derrydinny: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
a slave is the ftc, nigerians won't wise up, they would rather die than say the truth about their criminals cum pastors

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose by Hotfreezer: 4:13am On Apr 07, 2019
Only a fool would give money to a packaged beggar like Okafor. This Ojodu thief.

This one who collected a house from a woman as seed whose husband travelled. Her husband was a Customs officer and when he came back, he whipped her thoroughly. He then threw her out and told her that she shouldn't come back without the docs of the house and that he's coming to the church with his boys to whip Okafor too.

When Okafor saw what koboko did to that woman, he sharply returned the docs of the House. Make dem no flog devil comot him body.

That is just one out of many. The same idiot collected a woman's land in Magodo that her brother gave her to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose by Hotfreezer: 4:19am On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
OkaNaUbe:
If you fools don't talk about men of God, you won't blog.

Do you know how many Imams own private jets?
Do you hear the givings done in the other religion?
Do you think that Pastors live on just tithes and offerings? Whatever happens to private businesses that most of them run?
[/s]

We don't talk about men of God, we talk about thieves who claim to be men of God, there is a difference.

This cross-eyed bleaching thief called Chris Okafor is a fraudulent adulterer who has many cases of financial impropriety hanging on his head.

Remember when he claimed he was kidnapped so that his church members would raise money for him?

What of Amaka his choir leader he's regularly sleeping with?

See the idiot's life here.
http://dailypost.ng/2012/08/08/popular-lagos-pastor-419-scam-sets-kidnap-defrauds-member-landed-property/amp/
Re: Exclusive! Dr Chris Okafor’s Repaints His Private Jet For Commercial Purpose by gift01: 4:33am On Apr 07, 2019
This Private Jet ownership claim is so overrated. Make your research very well before giving people what they are not worth

(1) (Reply)

Cute Dwarf Female Twin Dancing Goes Viral. Video / GUC Presented With A Car, Becomes Mercy Chinwo Labelmate (photos, Videos) / TOP 10 Nigerian Celebrities To Be Born Into Poor Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.