Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

OMG!! Don Jazzy Finally Reveals Why He’s Yet To Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Don Jazzy Finally Reveals Why He’s Yet To Get Married (470 Views)

Don Jazzy Finally Reveals Why Wande Coal Left Mo’hits / Don Jazzy Finally Replies Actress Nazo Ekezie Who Asked For A Date (see His Post / DON JAZZY Finally Takes Selfie With His Crush RIHANNA. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Don Jazzy Finally Reveals Why He’s Yet To Get Married by Tomak1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2019
OMG!! Don Jazzy Finally Reveals Why He’s Yet To Get Married
Stanloaded
Entertainment
OMG!! Don Jazzy Finally Reveals Why He’s Yet To Get Married
6 mins agoAdd Commentby stanloaded

Written by stanloaded
Why don jazzy is yet to get married: Don Jazzy Reveals Why He’s Yet To Get Married which is now trending news on stanloaded platform.

Multi talented superstar, Michael Collins Ajereh, stag known as Don Jazzy is one of the top Nigerian music stars who are yet to quit bachelorhood and we do not know why.

In a recent chapter of “Street Hop” on Hip TV, the Mavin boss stated that conflict of choice is the reason why he is yet to get married.

“There are a lot of amazing people, that’s why I can’t pick one. It doesn’t have anything to do with my status. I have trust issues but I feel like even if I wasn’t Don Jazzy, I probably would be the same,”

Click below to see tweet, videos and pictures
https://stanloaded.net/2019/04/06/omg-don-jazzy-finally-reveals-why-hes-yet-to-get-married/

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wizkid Allow Female Fans To Grab And Kiss His Pr*ck On Stage / Hushpuppi To Give Out 500k To 20 Lucky People On Twitter And Gets This Replies / Toke Makinwa To Send A Bill To Any Man Who Asks Her Out On Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.